Buy The Case

Buy The Case has a consumer rating of 1.88 stars from 8 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Buy The Case also ranks 146th among Wholesale sites. The most common issues with Buy The Case are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Buy The Case?

“ALWAYS shipped exactly what I ordered on time and the...”

William M.
4/13/14

ALWAYS shipped exactly what I ordered on time and the pricing was the best. You had to pick and choose what you were buying however I have nothing but good to say, Sorry to see them go. I wish them the best

“TERRIBLE”

felice m.
5/27/20

Forget this company... AWFUL! Waited for over a month and they never fulfilled my order! They are horrible; don't answer e-mails or the telephone.Charged my AE card and never fulfilled order. BEWARE

carad2
July 26th, 2013
I like their free shipping policy! They always delivered on time until now. It would be better if they give more information of their products on the website especially about the foods. I came across of few times that the ingredients were not avaible.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Buy The Case staff and other customers.

Savvy shoppers know that http://t.co/hFQSiOIL is the best place to buy cases of grocery or other household items. Skip the big box stores and shop at http://t.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Buy The Case?

Have a question about Buy The Case?