This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Buyspot.org

Buyspot.org has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Buyspot.org?

“THIS IS A SCAM!”

Fazlik F.
11/17/10

THIS IS A SCAM! Do NOT buy anything from this website. I have been waiting for my phone a week now, they did not ship the merchandise even though they promise to ship it within 24 hours. They are not responding to any of my emails, calls, letters. The telephone number is fake. I just lost $300... Unbeliavable.

fazlikf
November 17th, 2010
I just lost $300... Unbeliavable.

Questions? Get answers from the Buyspot.org staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Buyspot.org?

Have a question about Buyspot.org?