Buypromdresses.co.uk reviews

SITE CLOSED
Tel: +1.213.788.7779

jyotibenb
6/28/13
i brought a custom made dress from these people for my wedding day. very soon after placing the order i received an email to confirm details after which i expected to wait 1 month to get it but to my suprise my dress arrived within 2 weeks and it looked great. it being my edding dress i was really worried that the colour maybe off but it was perfect.thank you so much you have just made my wedding as everyone knows its all about the dress.
jakkiw
6/24/13
I ordered a made to measure dress for my daughter for her boyfriends prom. We didn't give much time however, the dress was made and received in good time. Very happy with it - a little misunderstanding on delivery. Quite expensive for it to be forced into a small bag!
dianneh
6/30/11
I ordered my daughter's prom dress with only a couple of weeks turn around time, once the team relalised they reassured me that they could do it and kept in contact with me answering any questions imediately via email. The dress arrived in plenty of time and looked gorgeous!
Dianne Hughes UK

Questions? Get answers from the Buypromdresses.co.uk staff and other customers.

Buypromdresses.co.uk?