Review of BuyMSOffice

sales@buymsoffice.co.uk

33 reviews with 5 stars

shangt
5/11/17

Great upgrade with outlook. Allowed me to access my organization's mail server easily. I'm impressed with how easy the installation process.

jacol1
4/19/17

I'm really glad there's a site like this.Got a bigger discounts compare to others. Can't say anything about their support, they're all the best!! Thanks!

jamesc411
4/10/17

"Even if there were some delays, I still give you a 5 star rating for being honest, professional, and for giving me options after you guys ran out of keys for my purchased software. That upgrade was totally worth it!"

mervf
2/10/17

Worth the money. Easy checkout and product delivery. The product works and activate with no issues. Good deal!

mandym54
1/12/17

The site is easy to navigate and Product works great.We receive our software via email and activate without any problem.

annaw92
1/3/17

I'm glad I found this website. They have the cheapest among all sites and software guarantee within minutes. We'll be buying more.

roberth300
11/10/16

Fast download and Product key are all genuine

janisn4
11/5/16

They provide cheapest price for genuine MS Office product. Instant download and product key works!

jessg27
11/3/16

I got my software fast and download.

nathanielp19
11/1/16

I love how my Windows 10 Pro works! Thanks for the quick service and download.

bernadettep4
10/29/16

Thank you for you reps who assisted me with my new install! You made it so easy for me with the download tips! Keep up the good work!

hollya17
10/29/16

They have legitimate MS products that I need for my assignment. They helped me from purchasing online until activation! You guys are the best!

johnb705
10/20/16

some sites are too good to be true. This one is not! I got Windows 10 at a very affordable price.

vickyg28
9/27/16

This is a great stop for microsoft office products! I have ordered Office 2016 Professional Plus and Outlook 2016 at an affordable price!

marshallg16
9/27/16

I got my Windows 7 pro in just 15 minutes. Legit software. Keep up the good work people!

maylaw1
9/15/16

They match the price from other site and got big discount.

kimr90
9/9/16

I love this sites products very affordable and genuine. I have informed my friends about this and they have the same feedback too!

rickz3
9/4/16

This site provides direct download to the software and is very understandable. No reason no one could install it in a flash.

jonathanb112
8/20/16

I was amazed when I saw the prices at which Buy MS Office were offering Office 2016 products. I ordered one which I could afford, paid by credit card, received an acknowledgement within a couple of minutes. Later that day I received a phonecall to verify my identity and my purchase, and within a few minutes received an email informing me that they would upgrade my purchase to a better product at no extra cost, with the product key, which worked perfectly. By the time I went to be everything was up and running. No complaints whatsoever.

ednaw19
6/30/16

They help me install my new windows 10. Thank you

neilw35
6/23/16

I ordered MS Office Home & Business 2013, before finding all the negative reviews online. I started to panic; but within 24 hours - as promised - my product key arrived, and it activated without any problem.

I'll deal with them again!

melvinl16
6/18/16

My first time dealing with BuyMSoffice and I couldn't be happier.
Went exactly as they said.
No hassle download and install.
I'm sure I will use them again and feel confident referring them to anyone

lucym53
5/24/16

I bought windows office for Mac. I installed it to my computer never had a problem.

joeyy2
5/24/16

Purchased Windows 7 Home Premium and installed without any hassle and activated it right away. Thanks guys!

lowells17
5/19/16

Cheap products and easy to use! Hassle free purchase!

Questions? Get answers from the BuyMSOffice staff and other customers.

BuyMSOffice?