Review of Buykud

Tel: 3436384042444
buykud@gmail.com

ingek5
5/7/19

Every single item I have bought is exactly what I expected. Very happy.
They look nice, they wear nice and the prices are certainly affordable

kellym483
2/7/19

They advertised a package outfit (3 pieces) and only delivered one of the pieces. They then refused to take responsibility for their blatantly false advertising. This is more than false advertising it is fraud and they should be shut down.

sherrya62
1/12/19

I bought the "Sperry's Penny Loafers" in Dec, 19, 2018 and received them Jan 9, 2018. The little over 3 weeks for shipping wasn't bad. It was the shoes...LOL. Or should I have said ROL (Roll over laughing. My Mom would call these Funeral shoes for the dead!). The quality is the worst thing...like paper (maybe leather somewhere) shoes. I wear a size 9 Reg. and they are more like size 10 wide, almost like a mans shoe. Even with socks...they are too big. But, the worst part (1) I did not believe the previous reviews and I should have. (2) The quality is not there! Not worth your time. Instead of shipping them back, I will chock it up to lesson learn and I will just donate them to the mission center.

diang5
1/6/19

Ordered 1 coat, 1 jacket, jewellery and 3 dresses. The items were exactly as advertised and they all fit perfect. This was my first time order, therefore I re-checked the size chart, studied how the item looked on the model and everything work out well. The company kept me informed on my parcel transit and I received my items within a week over the Christmas holiday. Excellent customer service and I will certainly order from Buykud.
Dian. Ontario

mss78
12/27/18

$78 for what looked to be a cute oversized sweater. NOT.
Could've bought something similar at WalMart for $40 for similar quality. And it wasn't oversized (although only one size offered) unless you're a size 0. Don't waste your money.

pk85
12/18/18

Not name brand when they advertise they are, so cheap they actually even smell horrible. Shoes were advertised as sperry, no way

margaretm349
12/15/18

Shoes advertised as Sperry Penny Loafers. Showed up jammed in a small, cheap bag, no shoe box, no name or size anywhere on shoes. NOT SPERRY's but a cheap, cheap knockoff. But worst part is their "Return Policy." I pay to return and then THEY DECIDE IF THEY"LL REFUND OR NOT. Horrible company. Cheap, falsely avertised product without any real recourse for making it right. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!

evelynep1
9/8/18

ordered two pants, in size XL, i am a size 12 or sometimes 10, but both pants were way too small, one of them i was unable to even pull over my hips. This size would clearly be an american S. Also the fabric was not linen as stated but cotton.
complete ripoff and overprized. Unfortunately i read the reviews after my purchase.
i will donate them, since returns i read are almost impossible.

alexg260
8/13/18

I love 4 dresses bought from this site but one is a complete dog. It looked and fit nothing like the picture. The company doesn't respond to requests to return. Only buy if you are absolutely sure you love the item.

andreag169
8/4/18

I ordered a white dress - nice material - but way to big for me. So I wanted to return it - and askedy buykud for returning details, information and how they would pay the money back (I had - like all clients payment in advance).
Never received an answer.
So, I hope now, cause I pay with paypal - they will help me at least to get my money back.

christinec262
7/11/18

I read previous reviews so I was not surprised that this dress was very fine and needs to be lined with a slip, it feels amazing, it flows beautifully especially in hot weather, its so stylish, Ive had so many compliments! I feel very special wearing it

karenk321
7/11/18

I even received a thank you for your order email after the most recent order.

All of the items I have ordered are lovely. I feel great wearing them. Even ordered shoes this last time. And they were comfortable right out of the box!

julief149
7/2/18

Customer Service,
I did not receive the DRESS I ordered, I received a shirt!
NOT EVEN CLOSE to the item represented by your business, I paid for!
Order #240414
Item Code:Item Code:1327514091624
I paid for express shipping, it took much longer than promised or stated, then I received the wrong item!!
Send me the dress I paid for, or I will contact WellsFargo Bank and file a claim against you!
Julie Flodman
jsiffring@yahoo.com

nancys448
6/6/18

Knew I was in trouble when I requested order to be canceled w/in 12 hrs but it shipped anyway. All dresses ran small.....my return shipping charge was $65.....never again....dont do it! If I could rate lower than 1 star I would.

peggyd55
5/31/18

The $70 light cotton jumpsuit I ordered--fabulous in the photo--was labeled Large but I could not even get it on. So short groin-to-shoulders and so narrow thru hips. When I tried to return it, they kept writing, "Are you sure?', and then said I could return it to China....which would cost $30, and without any assurances they would actually get it and then reimburse me. So I gave it to a shorter friend, a $70 gift! Such a scammy business Buykud is!!!!

annabelg3
5/3/18

Have tried for three months to get a response to my return to no avail - last time the chat line was shut down. They expected me to send photos of the incorrect dress they sent, a photograph of the post office receipt etc etc. ridiculous. Cost a lot to send it back to China - don't expect any money back.

evat36
3/23/18

I've been mailing with them for 2 months already to get my money refunded after I returned the dresses. Only thing I hear is that I have to wait patiently!

jos8945
2/26/18

if i could give them zero stars i would.
I paid for 'express shipping' which still took 10 days, their customer service is unimaginably bad, with responses from them taking days or weeks.
I chose to return one of the items, which cost me almost £25 in postage charges.... despite following all their complicated returns instructions (including writing fraudulent information on the customs label) it is now in Chinese customs, as others have stated. Its been 6 weeks since i first requested a refund.
they should absolutely not be allowed to trade in the UK
Just don't even go there, its not worth the bother.

bevw18
2/23/18

My order was made in Nov, the dress had large visible fading all down the front of the dress. Size was as expected. I complained and after 2t emails they adventually sent a replacement as they would not refund me.
The second dress also had faded marks on the material.
After 3 months and 40 odd emails they are still refusing to give me a refund.
On one email from Annie !!, she suggested I sell the dresses to someone who may like them !!! Beggars belief that this company can still be selling their products with all the shocking reviews.
ic you use this site because they are cheap be prepared for you get what you pay for

annegretb
2/21/18

I bought two dresses, but one was too small the other too bulky, much different from the pictures.The material and the making were not satisfying.
I sent them back to an address in China paying for it by myself more than two months ago and haven't got any money back so far.

wendyg69
1/20/18

Clothes too small. Badly made cheap material. I have sent it back to address on parcel then they tell me its not the address ! I have lost mone9on their cheap ripp off
!

kathleenf44
1/13/18

Like many of the reviewers, the clothes looked dynamite on the website - cool lines and designs. Bought two bags, two shirts, and a big wooly-like coat. Pleased with the two shirts, but the quality of the bags were poor and the coat is made with a fabric that literally itches your skin until it burns. There is also a funky petroleum smell to all their fabrics. Returning any item is challenging. BuyKud pretty much says if customs reject the package, you're out of luck. The cost of shipping from the US is more than the cost of the two bags. Nothing on their site indicates that returns are complicated, because of that I won't buy from them again.

juliem247
12/27/17

This is a dreadful service! Ordered a dress which which was far too big, cost £50. To return to them cost £12. They requested I get a tracking number, however that would have cost £49 which I explained and completed all requested photos of item etc. Two months later they say it hasn't arrived! DO NOT USE,! I have lost £62, never again

ritam65
12/8/17

Know your measurements and read the size chart. Their sizing is at least 2 sizes smaller. I ordered a top, waited 3 months, and it was horrible, cheap fabric - not linen - and not at all appealing. It would cost more to return it than this item cost. And they operate under different company names, as I have seen through Facebook. Never again.

teec15
11/27/17

SCAM!!!
Ordered a shirt. Confirmation would be sent to my Facebook messenger. I thought how strange is this? Received Confimation number and fine print message saying that replying would allow them to see things i made public. Scratched my head. Replied asking what they meant by making info public. Their immediate reply to me: Dear, we won't made public your information, please do not worry.by the way, thank you for shopping with us, we will deal with your order as soon as we can.

What??? You will deal with my order as soon as you can??? I hear and see sirens now.

Asked them how i could cancel my order..,all i heard was crickets. No reply..,Called my debit car company, canceled the transaction and canceled my card. Cost me twenty five bucks to expidite getting a new card sooner, but at least they didnt get the $70 and dont have access to my card number anymore....

sounds like they are a mafia type operation. they will be taken down....dishonest, brutal and fraudulent in their 'no hassle' friendly return policy. I paid over a hundred for a dress and now on top of that they want 21 dollars extra shipping to deliver and I already paid shipping in full. plus the other package that cost almost 90 dollars didn't have extra shipping charge ? what up with that? don't know WHAT i will do if they need to be returned!!!!!!!

By dari b.

apparently they are fraudulent and you will not see a refund as they agree too...I will be visiting them with a film crew and it will be shown on CNN and they will be exposed.

By dari b.

Questions? Get answers from the Buykud staff and other customers.

9 Photos for Buykud