Review of BuyHealth

support@buyhealth.com

gunjany
Gunjan Y.
7/24/18

I’ve written 17 katong Avenue instead of 17 karong Avenue. Can you please correct my address. It’s Karong.

mikaylaf4
Mikayla F.
7/19/18

I do not like how hard you push other products and sneak them into my order. Now I have to call customer service or my credit card and cancel order because of how distracting and purposefully deceiving yoyr check out system is. No thank you!!!

boyces1
6/6/18

bought 2 products from this company with free shipping for 29.99. When it was time to check out the only shipping option was "express shipping" for 6 plus dollars. Express shipping? It did not ship for 5 days and then took another 4 days to get here..... Then, there was only one bottle in the shipment instead of the two. No explanation.. shipped like a complete order. So we had to go search for a number to call as their web page leaves a lot to be desired. We were told the other product was no longer being made. OK... Should we not have been notified? Informed? Something??? We were not given a price for the missing item but offered a 25% refund (7.98) on the price of the total order. Is that what I actually paid? I guess had we NOT called them we would not have even offered that. Who hare these people and how can they still be in business?

vikramb4
Vikram B.
5/26/18

I do not want to be on an automatic refill system Please do not add me to a list of this sort. I order when needed only.

eileenv13
Eileen V.
5/20/18

I hope the product works on me ! Hope to get it within this week so I can start my journey and send my feed back!

spankyt
Spanky T.
5/3/18

I have order from you before, at that time there was a mix up and I did not receive my order until almost 3weeks later... No compensations was ever given!

sydneeo
Sydnee O.
4/26/18

I've used this product and it WORKS. I've never been happier with the way I look ever. Thanks BreastActives!!!

sarahb474
Sarah B.
4/26/18

I have always been skeptic about purchasing products online, however this particular website has given me confidence and the security I need when shopping online. They are awesome.

barbarar240
Barbara R.
4/26/18

I originally accidentally got lucent cream and your customer service told me they would ship revitol but I never got it. I do love the product (revitol)

bettym69
4/10/18

I WAS DIRECTED TO THIS SITE TO BUY A CREAM. THE WEBSITE HAS ALL THESE "100% GUARANTEED SECURE PAYMENT" STUFF ALL OVER (WHICH WAS SUSPICIOUS TO ME). WHEN I FINISHED ORDERING THE PRODUCT, PUTTING IN ALL OF MY INFORMATION, THE PAGE JUST WENT RIGHT BACK TO WHERE IS WAS BEFORE. NO CONFIRMATION, NO EMAIL, NOTHING!!!! I CHECKED MY BANK ACCOUNT AND THEY STILL HAVENT PROCESSED ANYTHING EITHER. LOOKING AT THE OTHER REVIEWS AS WELL, IT SEEMS THAT THEY DONT CHARGE RIGHT AWAY SO THAT YOU FORGET OR SOMETHING. SCAMMMMMMM!!!!!

chrisk315
Chris K.
3/14/18

Not the smoothest--unable to pre-fill information accurately like on other large merchant sites. This extra step is annoying.

cyrelinet
Cyreline T.
3/14/18

This is the first time I’m shopping from this website, I’m hoping that the product I ordered is at its best quality

amberh107
Amber H.
3/14/18

this site seems kind of bootleg, I do not feel comfortable being taken to a different site for payment

laurap244
Laura P.
3/14/18

You put an extra item on my order without me realising, it was very misleading. Please rectify this asap! As that was my grocery money for next week.

gabrielar9
Gabriela R.
3/12/18

La probabilidad de una nueva compra será depende ala experiencia q tenga con el producto y al tiempo de entrega.
Muchas gracias

jayniej
Jaynie J.
3/9/18

Can you complete my order and pro vide a confirmation #, order# before you try to sell me additional products.

leelandi
Leeland I.
3/6/18

Sent me 3 bottles of derma phytoceramides which I am sending back. I did not order them to my knowledge. Just got order on March 6th. About 2 weeks to get order. Slow!

cuntyl
2/21/18

When I ordered I thought something was off when I was charged 40$ instead of 36.95..I couldnt check my order on the site. So I went to the reviews and seen scam dont order from them by everyone. I started to freak out . So I called my card right away and canceled the order . Still hoping they dont scam me for more money like they have to others . I should have read the reviews first .

Tip for consumers: Always read the reviews

angellaw1
Angella W.
1/16/18

I use it before and my bf and it was ok let’s see now I am planning to use for a longer period

johns2839
John S.
1/15/18

Didn't like the fact I got a post-payment message saying that my order was recommended with another product, leaving me wondering if I have done the right thing! We'll see...

lindak195
Linda K.
1/11/18

Felt safe happy very easy experience overall just waiting now on them to come and to be fuller once again and will defiantly tell friends.

isabelc28
Isabel C.
12/19/17

I didn't like that the system tried to trick me into buying more with a special offer after purchase. The "no thank you" option for the additional purchase was very small, light colored and hard to see. Also, fustrated me that the additional buy 2 get 1 free price was cheaper than I was originally offered. Site set-up, style, and look seem kind of scam like but no other place to buy it and can't find any reviews that state they had trouble with the site. So I went ahead and bought it here.

cindyp102
cindy p.
11/30/17

Very simple, very quick! ordered at work within minutes and i am happy to hear it will be sealed discreetly :)

ah145
A h.
11/29/17

My daughter Julie hadjitsangari has recommended this product to me . Iusemy daughters email because I don’t read/write English .

ajak
Aja k.
11/28/17

So far so good just praying that the product works for increase in milk supply because I'm to my wits end with not having enough milk for my baby.
Just received my boost but there are no directions on the bottle?

Questions? Get answers from the BuyHealth staff and other customers.

BuyHealth?