Review of BuyCrash

Tel: 1-866-277-7477
cmartin@appriss.com

martyr53
11/28/18

A week later and police report still not avalible. Had to hound police department for a police report. Cost me $428 dollars to release my car in storage because I could not get a report from this site and insurance would do nothing without report.

Tip for consumers: Scam

hardgrovea
11/21/18

Buy Crash gives the officers the luxury of sitting in their comfy chairs typing the report at their leisure. It adds 1-2 weeks delay to the claims process.

darrenl35
5/1/18

It doesn't matter how long you wait, you'll never see a report show up in the search. I waited a month and then called the police to go get it myself. That previous experience was three years back. Here I am again and can't find a report, won't be trying this service again. If they can't get a report ready to be purchased and they haven't even got payment yet, just imagine how bad they are after they have actually been paid.

dn77
3/3/18

Contacted the company several times for report. Each time the company stated the report was ready. Followed the direction they sent and there site still stated the report was not ready. Call the 1800 number given and the man is telling me there is no supervisor. He has placed me on hold and has yet to return to the line. This company is garbage and provides horrible customer service. Accident was 2/19/18 and now it is March 3. How can you not provide any help on the weekend. Agent states I can send an email. I have already sent several emails with no success. This company SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

debbieo17
2/22/18

It is so slow better off to go to police station and get your report. That's what I had to do to get things done it's been nine days still haven't heard from them. Take the matter onto your own hands you'll be better off.

periquitop
1/18/18

This is a scam for Lazy cops that do not want to provide the insurance information for the parties involved in an accident. We pay our taxes for these pigs to do their job and instead the send us here!

carlg45
1/4/18

Had an accident on 12/9/17 still waiting to hear from them car is in storage being charged $50 a day Today is 1/4/18. no sign of report New Jersey sold there soul for a buck from this comp.Shame on you for selling out on your people. How stupid was I to trust the trooper. Should have gotten names of all involved and phone numbers myself. you are to be ashamed of yourselfs for what you do.

karenb362
1/4/18

Buycrash is the easiest way to obtain accident reports, especially when you have to pull 3 to 4 a week. I don't really understand the negative reviews. The only bad thing that I can say is that if you do not enter the information required or it is not 100% correct, you will not get a report, but for security, I suppose this is necessary.

Tip for consumers: Tip: It is much easier if you use the driver's last name, accident date and report number, if you have it. If you try to put in driver's license number or tag number, sometimes they may be input incorrectly and you will not be able to pick up the report.

timm332
11/27/17

Like the others I would so give this scam-site a big fat "00000000000000".
Don't waste your money or your time!!

shawandah
Shawanda H.
11/13/17

I was not at fault in the accident I was involved in yet I still had to pay for a report that should have been free. This was the only way to receive the report I needed for my records and insurance records so that I could get my car fixed. Rip off $11.00 and I signed up for the emails to inform when the report was ready waste of time never received it and don't bother calling! Awful website such a scam!

allisons67
10/12/17

Just another money grab. It takes advantage of people/companies who must have the report to file an insurance claim.

rayp51
8/31/17

Had accident; not at fault. Trooper gave me a slip of paper telling me I could get accident report in 7 to 10 days. He did not say that I would have to pay for it. Entered information at site and paid for emailed report. It cost me $10 for a report that should have been available through police for free. He had a computer in the car and must have filed his report using it. Why not send it to me as soon as superiors OK'd report? I am still waiting for report even though my adjuster received the report yesterday. The fact that this is nationwide problem seem to me to be cause for a class action response to this scam.

billt87
8/17/17

Last week one of my drivers was involved in an accident in Wilton, CT and Wilton PD gave my driver a small piece of paper from buycrash.com to get the report. Well I have not received an email back from them and the phone rings once and then drops the call. If I could give them a zero I would, such a sham this thing is.

johnm1103
7/11/17

Deceptive web page, total scam. There is not reason form them to exist other than to dupe you into using them. File the report yourself with the police it is free. I am taking these thieves to small claims court

dianat35
Diana T.
2/23/17

The worst site to get a police report. Got email saying my report was ready and you guessed it I can't even pull it up. A piece of crap. I would rate buycrash a big fat zero.

rudyc11
2/9/17

The most $#*!ED UP site ever..........You call and no one answers the phone. Cannot get car fixed without the report. Gonna rent a car and make them pay for it. What a bunch of deusche bags!

Tip for consumers: don' bother

winstonl10
10/18/16

We find our report online, but the site won't let me purchase it. We call and verify twice the report we are trying to purchase. We pay for the report over the phone. We then get the wrong report from the company, and then they refuse to refund us unless we pay again to purchase the correct report.

This company is a scam. Without repurchasing the report to hopefully get the correct report, they told us they were unable to guarantee a refund even though their customer service screwed up.

NEVER USE THIS SITE. IT IS A JOKE.

franks144
9/9/16

to many bad reviews

fuqy
8/12/16

Dekalb officer "Sold" me this scam. Said I wouldn't have to get the other parties information, and that I could go online and it would all be there based on the info on the slip he gives me... Only to find out that I have to pay 11 dollars to buy the report. SINCE WHEN DID COPS BECOME SALESMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????

michaels466
7/11/16

Several years ago, the SCPD used to charge $20 for accident reports before some attorneys got together and sued to end the practice. The fee was reduced to 25 cents to cover the scuttle cost of photocopying. I have an accident last week and the responding officer hands me a paper with the report number and directions to this website. Would you believe that they are charging the same $20 that the courts ruled they weren't allowed to charge in the first place. Go to the precinct instead or call the Yaphank headquarters instead.

bobh101
2/15/16

As part of my job I get police reports all of the time but you do have to have the correct information. If the report doesn't come up under the report number, try one of the names. I do wish there was a way to look up past purchases to find receipts. Lately, the email receipts have not been coming to my email. Usually not a problem as I print the receipt right away. Buycrash does a good job of making the reports available as soon as the agency uploads the report. But the price? Most agencies will fax for free. Also, how about getting South Carolina on board? Maybe it will speed up their reporting... they usually take 90 days...ridiculous!

tonias3
7/30/15

This website is a complete waste of time. I thought I would save time by going online to get the report. I entered all the information and was told to that I should receive an email. 2 hours passed I never got the email. So I tried to call what a waste of time. So I guess I will get of my butt and go the police station tomorrow and get the report.

suem58
7/24/15

It has been two weeks since I was hit and I can't get any satisfaction. I can't get the accident report and I can't get my car fixed. What in the world is going on? If I had performed my job like this when I was working, I would have been fired.

tomm896
3/21/15

this site is terrible, my sons car got hit 5 days ago, cant get copy of report cant get car fixedm, nothing but a rip-off

katlinn
11/12/14

This website is very helpful. I got in a car accident a week ago (someone pulled in front of me) and I wasn't able to drive to get the report then I heard about this site! It took 7 days for them to get it but, it still helped a lot, I finally got to call their insaurnce company and file a claim. I wouldn't have been able to get the report without Buycrash.com.

One thing, they do over price... 16$ for a report? If you go to the buliding where they have them, their only 60 cent. I think that is where they get them and then charge 10-16$

Tip for consumers: You do have to wait about 7 days for them to get your report up. I got mine on the 7th day.

it is to take your money. you can file free at the police stations

By John M.

Questions? Get answers from the BuyCrash staff and other customers.

BuyCrash?