Businesselectricityrates.org

Businesselectricityrates.org has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Businesselectricityrates.org also ranks 24th among Price Comparison sites.

How would you rate Businesselectricityrates.org?

“Well, there are a few very good things here, that makes...”

anonymous D.
2/3/20

Well, there are a few very good things here, that makes me give a high rate 1. I didn't see any hidden fee, everything is pretty clear 2. There's a free protection app which is a big plus too 3. I used a coupon for a 30% discount and end up with a very nice final price Just one thing I didn't like was the very long process of the purchase, but maybe there can not be any shorter version of this process, so it's fine.

“Even though you guys have a lot of questions answered...”

anonymous R.
5/22/20

Even though you guys have a lot of questions answered in your FAQs, it is tough to follow all those links. I feel you should have a YouTube channel with professional videos teaching how to use all the different settings, like AWS. There is plenty of information and courses on how to use AWS, which makes it so much easier to use them for big projects, unlike regular hosting service providers. Conclusion: Horrible user experience

dawuiop
December 5th, 2012
This is a very good website that has many good and detailed information. Plus it's safe!
russellj8
October 21st, 2014
Write your review to help others learn about this onliNot worth the price I paid. They felt like I was walking in paper shoes. The bottom doesn't have much of a sole, very thin in fact and the ankle area kept folding inwards and scraping against my right ankle. I have to buy a pair of boots from ggsdress.com for the coming winterne business

Questions? Get answers from the Businesselectricityrates.org staff and other customers.

Compare Electricity and Gas rates and switch to a cheaper energy tariff today. We are one of the UK's most trusted energy price comparison specialists.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Businesselectricityrates.org?

Have a question about Businesselectricityrates.org?