Review of BulkNutrition

Tel: 484-668-1581
service@bulknutrition.com

dorothyh8
4/29/14

Bulk Nutrition has a great assortment of diet/weight loss pills, energy pills, vitamins, sports nutrition, you name it. They have a serch option for ingredients only which is nice if you are in the market for something specific. Anything over $99 ships for free!

ericc28
11/4/12

Great products. Quality varies (from okay to good), but the prices are always good. Shipping is usually very fast, but some of my recent orders have taken a long time to delivery. I wish that they would focus on getting stuff out quicker :-/

peterl19
10/12/11

I had the same problem. I placed an order on July 13 and never got anything but a charge on my credit card. I called them and they said that they had new owners. The website was re-registered on 10/5 of this year so, it seems true. The old owners whois was "Peter Schorch" from Jenkintown, PA. The administrative phone contact was 215-620-0030. There are a lot of websites in that name and they also show 215-517-6000 and 215-517-6040 as phone numbers. Maybe they will give me back my money?

cynm
2/10/11

I OREDERED PRODUCTS AND DID NOT RECEIVE ALL OF IT ORDER 4 ORDER OF 24 CANS OF ATKINS SHAKE ONLY RECEIVED 4 OF EACH INSTEAD OF 96 CANS I GOT ONLY 16 AND 2 BOXES OF BARS ONLY RECEIVED 1 LEFT MESSAGES AND EMAILS NO RESPONSE

nikolam
4/13/10

I ordered products 3 times last year and they came in one month. But this year I made order on 2 of February. They didn't send it until 9 of March (so it is written on my personal account) and didn't answer any mail of me. As of today, 14 of April, I have not got anything. They again never answer my mails.

With all this, I think this is very unserious and even suspicious.

Update: I got my order today, 16 of April. It needed more then 70 days to arrive to Slovenia! What dissapoints me most is they never answer emails. No exuse from them for being late, no any word.

tn1
1,587 helpful votes
10/11/09

This place looks sketchy, but it's actually a good place to get your vitamins and supplements. You can find nearly any kind of supplement you're looking for, and for cheaper prices than GNC. Shipping prices are reasonable. The most impressive aspect of this company is in its dedicated customer service. If there's a problem, they'll call you, and when you call them, there's always someone available to respond. One warning: this is not the place to go to research products. Every product description will boast of making you into Hulk Hogan. But if you already know what you need, the prices are good and the customer service is excellent.

Questions? Get answers from the BulkNutrition staff and other customers.

BulkNutrition?