BulkComments.net reviews

La Verne, CA 91750, US
Tel: 855 720 2654

derekm109
4/24/19

I'd like to first point out that all of their 5-star reviews are fake.
You are here because this site either has been sending you spam or unsolicited calls. Both actions are illegal. One of our business partners left a review on their Facebook page as well, where you will find more fake reviews along with purchased Facebook likes and followers.

I am not even talking about their business strategy which is based on SPAM, which is prohibited by many countries, including the one I am residing. This is how they spread knowledge of their website too. Notice was sent to their hosting provider and we hope the site will be shut down.

deandrah3
6/15/18

The comments were relevant and non-spammy. Plus the customer service is very professional and responsive. Now this is one of the few services online that delivers on the promise, at least from my experience. I will definitely buy comments from you guys again and highly recommend!

leos67
7/3/17

Thanks bulkcomments love your service! The comments were relevant to my content and that's just what I was looking for. I am working on a forum as well soon, so I will be back to try you guys out on that in the coming weeks. I have also recommended you to a couple of my colleagues. Thanks again!

joane17
5/28/16

I must say I was skeptical of purchasing this blog commenting service at first because I've been burned by others in the past and thought this would be just some fake cookie-cutter comments or low-quality spun comments. But to my surprise, it wasn't that at all. The folks at bulkcomments.net provided me with exactly what they advertise; real commenters from real people. This is truly a great and unique service that I can honestly say I have never come across before. And I definitely came away feeling like I made a smart investment in my blog instead of feeling ripped off and bamboozled like so many others services left me feeling. This great 5 stars from me! great service!

markp137
4/9/16

Rich our Account Manager was professional and helpful. It took about 10 days, but we got all 100 comments we paid for. The quality of the comment ranged from OK to really good. All of the comments came from real users as promised. I won't hesitate to use this service again to jump start discussions on my other sites.

andrewl96
4/6/16

I don't write too many reviews, but I just had to take a moment to say this is a great service that delivers on their promise. They don't BS around and they delivered relevant comments just like they advertise. Highly recommended!

Questions? Get answers from the BulkComments.net staff and other customers.

BulkComments.net?