BulkComments.net reviews

Tel: 855 720 2654

1 star

deandrah3
6/15/18

The comments were relevant and non-spammy. Plus the customer service is very professional and responsive. Now this is one of the few services online that delivers on the promise, at least from my experience. I will definitely buy comments from you guys again and highly recommend!

leos67
7/3/17

Thanks bulkcomments love your service! The comments were relevant to my content and that's just what I was looking for. I am working on a forum as well soon, so I will be back to try you guys out on that in the coming weeks. I have also recommended you to a couple of my colleagues. Thanks again!

joane17
5/28/16

I must say I was skeptical of purchasing this blog commenting service at first because I've been burned by others in the past and thought this would be just some fake cookie-cutter comments or low-quality spun comments. But to my surprise, it wasn't that at all. The folks at bulkcomments.net provided me with exactly what they advertise; real commenters from real people. This is truly a great and unique service that I can honestly say I have never come across before. And I definitely came away feeling like I made a smart investment in my blog instead of feeling ripped off and bamboozled like so many others services left me feeling. This great 5 stars from me! great service!

markp137
4/9/16

Rich our Account Manager was professional and helpful. It took about 10 days, but we got all 100 comments we paid for. The quality of the comment ranged from OK to really good. All of the comments came from real users as promised. I won't hesitate to use this service again to jump start discussions on my other sites.

andrewl96
4/6/16

I don't write too many reviews, but I just had to take a moment to say this is a great service that delivers on their promise. They don't BS around and they delivered relevant comments just like they advertise. Highly recommended!

Questions? Get answers from the BulkComments.net staff and other customers.

BulkComments.net?