This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

BuildAHenHouse.info

BuildAHenHouse.info

BuildAHenHouse.info has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. BuildAHenHouse.info ranks 36th among Do It Yourself sites.

How would you rate BuildAHenHouse.info?

“Hello, I built a summer and heated chicken coop or...”

ShirleyA R.
11/20/14

Hello, I built a summer and heated chicken coop or hen house for my hens. Poultry can live on. Here the temperature show - 43 F sometime. For this reason i built a heated coop. I produced a free diy guide step by step with pictures to show how build this project: Building instructions: http://buildahenhouse.info/

shirleyar
November 20th, 2014

Building instructions: http://buildahenhouse.info/

Questions? Get answers from the BuildAHenHouse.info staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BuildAHenHouse.info?

Have a question about BuildAHenHouse.info?