Review of Bug Source

Tel: +1-262-806-4979
bugs@bugsource.com

allenh22
7/22/14

I wish I would have seen these reviews. I have used bugsource.com in the past with no problem. Having a draught for the last three years I have not ordered any spray. I placed an order two weeks ago and found it just as the other reviewers have said. No shipment, no Email answers, no phone answer. My card has been billed.

I thought I remembered this shipping from Georgia but now it has a Wisconsin address. Not sure what happened to bugsource.com but it was NOT good. When I google earthed their address I found just a home in a subdivision.

I'm giving them one more week and then will file a dispute. I don't have to pay but it is a hassle.

UPDATE:
I received my order today. I took 18 days. It would be nice if they answered emails or returned calls. Leaving you hanging for over two weeks is just not nice.

I will upgrade to 3 stars.

huberty1
1/5/13

This is not a real Company, i placed an order 3 weeks ago and it was deducted from my credit card. And have not recieved my order, i called and left a message and also 3 emails and no response.

lawrencet1
7/31/11

Ordered insecticide concentrate from this company on 6/19/11 on Visa /debit card and as of today, July 31, have not received product or a response to two e-mails or a message left on a customer service recording. Card was charged on 6/22.

Questions? Get answers from the Bug Source staff and other customers.

Bug Source?