Dongguan Beisen Bseen LED Lights reviews

No. 321, Building A, Shenzhen Excellent Industrial Exhibition And Purchasing Center, Baoyuan Road, X
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China

paule181
Paul E.
8/1/16

I own a pet grooming business and like to have useful little items to sell to my customers. I love their glow in the dark dog collars, harness, and leashes. They not only work great and look cool, but customers like to buy them because they help make it more safe for night time walks, and that is my favorite part. I'm helping them keep their dogs safe! Love the products, love the company, prices can't be beat. I will always come back to restock these items!

jasonm190
6/23/16

I own a Laser Tag business and needed to stock up on my glow in the dark items. I searched Alibaba and found BeeSeen. Great products, low cost, super easy to work with. I'll definitely buy again.

nickg53
2/27/16

Running at night can be dangerous, eespecially when its really dark out. I used my LED waist band before selling it and I feel safe running at night. Not only does it have a good battery life, but I decided to start selling them when my friends asked me where I got mine. Now, it's a top selling product in my online store!

richardd114
7/9/15

I had bought the solar powered charging case and was both suprised and impressed by the quality of the product. I didn't expect much given the price point. The product works and was in good condition.

Questions? Get answers from the Dongguan Beisen Bseen LED Lights staff and other customers.

Dongguan Beisen Bseen LED Lights?