Review of Broadwayphoto

Broadwayphoto reviews

gloriah2
9/4/13

This website is a scam! They will not ship out your order until they have talked to you on the phone. When they call, they say you need a small accessor, that whatever you ordered will not work without it. When your order is shipped you will find that you have been charged an outrageous amount for the small accessory! They will be happy to issue you a refund but.....with a 15% restocking fee (which includes 15% of the insanely high priced accessory). This is a scam! Don't fall for it! Don't order from them at all!

kayted
1/14/09

Broadway Photo -Photo Gear - Easy to navigate, has a search box. I purchased my current digital SLR camera body from this website. They called soon after I placed my order to make sure everything was correct. They had a really great price on my camera body, but said it only came with a 20min battery (sounds a little weird), so I had to purchase a different lithium battery if I wanted to shoot like I normally do. So the sales rep and I found a package that included 2 batteries and other stuff. Still got a great deal. Came with a cleaning kit and mini tripod. I would recommend to a friend. Something I find to be a downside was that not every item for sale included a photo of the item. Its not a huge deal, but I like to see what I'm buying to make sure it is what I think it is.

Questions? Get answers from the Broadwayphoto staff and other customers.

Broadwayphoto?