BritishDisneyStore.co.uk reviews

SITE CLOSED

rachelh34
8/28/14

Bought 6 dvds from them-all counterfeit and most foreign language. Those that play in English the words are not in sync with mouth movement. Arrived too late for a paypal refund (conveniently!) and no reponse to several emails. Now think they are trading as DVDHouse.co.uk BEWARE

Tip for consumers: avoid like the plague.

carolines13
7/2/14

Bought Tangled and Frozen DVD'S. Cannot watch as are in foreign language. Rang citizen's advice to be told nothing I can do. Tried to claim from paypal to no avail. Emailed company twice, no reply. Stay away .. nothing can be done as Thai law is different apparently!!

pm25
5/31/14

This is a rip off site. Fake DVDs from Thailand. DO NOT USE.

ritac10
5/29/14

I bought 'Frozen' dvd on 4th May, thought this was a British Company, took 3wks to arrive. Opened it, foreign video with foreign subtitles, ridiculous!! Emailed them 3 times, no response!! Paid by paypal, got in touch to make a claim, few days later was told to return to address in Thailand by tracking service and I would only get part of my money back, plus they would not compensate me for my first lot of postage, and for return postage which would cost me at least £8.48 with Royal Mail!!! I would be more than twice as much out of pocket! Be warned!!!!

carolineh11
5/21/14

these are copies, I have tried to correspond but got nothing, like a fool I genuinely though it was a Disney store site!! it was only when they confirmed my order and said 14 days delivery did I question it and it was to late then, I have tried to get my money back but nobody responds to any correspondence.

emmas32
5/1/14

I ordered Frozen 5 weeks ago, emailed twice, the money went straight out my bank but yet to receive my dvd. Absolute scammers!
BE WARNED _ STAY CLEAR OF THIS SITE

lisaw56
4/25/14

As per the reviews above - NEVER buy from this site - it is NOT part of Disney and NOT British. My wife ordered Frozen and it is a counterfeit in a foreign language delivered from Thailand. They have not responded to our request via email for a refund. Reported to Trading Standards. Requested refund via Paypal. Buyer Beware!!!

christinem28
4/25/14

Terrible site. Buyer Beware. I bought Disney's Frozen DVD and Despicable Me 2, there was no response to my enquiries after non receipt of goods then 2 weeks later I received them - posted from Bangkok and obviously counterfeit copies - and bad ones at that. I didn't even remove the cellophane wrapping. I raised an issue with PayPal and hopefully will get my money back. I will be reporting this site to Trading Standards.

mikec109
4/23/14

There appears to be nothing British or Disney about this site. I have e-mailed and messaged this site without even an acknowledgement. I have received an update saying that the items have be dispatched from their 'International Distribution Centre' and could take up to 14 days for delvery. I note from another review on this site that the same people have other sites selling poor quality copies, I wish I had read it before I ordered! Beware.

Questions? Get answers from the BritishDisneyStore.co.uk staff and other customers.

BritishDisneyStore.co.uk?