Review of Brilliance

2017 Customer choice award

244 reviews with 5 stars

patrickp125
7/14/18

I purchased my wifes engagement ring and wedding band at Brilliance and had a great overall experience! Jonathon and his staff at Brilliance were awesome to work with. They made the process extremely enjoyable and stress free (which says a lot because buying an engagement ring and/or wedding band can be very stressful). Jonathon worked with me to design the perfect rings for my wife and she loves them! You also cant beat their prices. I compared their prices with several other jewelers (including a jeweler located in the Diamond District in NYC) and they were considerably lower. If youre in the market for an engagement ring, wedding band or a special piece of jewelry (I also bought my wife a nice pair of earrings at Brilliance), I would highly encourage you to check out Brilliance! Ive already referred a few of my friends to them. Do yourself a favor and check them out!

sebastiend7
7/14/18

I must say that I had the best experience working with Jennifer from Brilliance. She was very patient with me, answered all the questions I had, helped me get approved to finance the ring I wanted and stayed in touch with me without harassing me like most sales people do until I was ready to buy the ring. Not only did she do all that, she also helped be get the best value diamond for my money! The first diamond I had picked was not that great, because I didn't know any better. She helped me pick out a much nicer diamond in a shape that was better suited for the setting I wanted. She sent me multiple pictures and videos of diamonds to pick out from. The ring arrived in a very nice package and the ring looked even better in person than in the pictures. I would definitely recommend Brilliance to anyone looking for an engagement ring or any fine jewelry! Stellar!

scottk208
7/14/18

The time had come for me to "pop the question"! I was SO nervous about even thinking of purchasing an expensive, loose, diamond stone from an on-line store. Nowadays, people are scammed all the time, and to no fault of their own. I was VERY skeptical about going in to something like this...."The advertised diamonds are just way to nice to be priced as low as they are and something has to be up" kept going through my mind. Also, I kept remembering the phrase, "If it sounds too good to be true then it actually is". So, I finally did decide to reach out to the sales team at Brilliance.Com. I think they understood my skepticism right away. They were more than just internet sales people. Theses individuals really knew their stuff. They took me step by step through the process, took time to answer all of my questions and even one time had spent over an hour on the phone with me going over the details of a diamond and listened to what I was looking for. We had had multiple telephone and email / chat conversations, without the high pressure of selling added in to it. They were very pleasant to work with! After I had decided to order the sales team was in touch with me everyday as they knew that I was nervous about receiving such a small, but very expensive item that was shipped to me versus walking into a store and being given it hand-to-hand. I am definitely going to use them again in the future when needed and without a doubt I will recommend them to family and friends!

susant280
7/12/18

I purchased a stunning pair of diamonds from Brilliance and cant be happier with them. I wanted a nice pair of earrings for my 10th Anniversary and starting to hunt for the perfect pair locally. At first my local jeweler showed me a pair of diamonds with average specs and didnt have the type of high quality diamonds I was looking for. While I knew earrings didnt have to be perfect I wanted diamonds that were at least VVS1 clarity or better (near flawless).

I patiently waited two weeks for a new pair to be brought in to my jeweler and while they were stunning I was shocked at the price. I noted the quality/specs and dived into researching the real cost online. Thats when I found Brilliance!

I worked closely with a Diamond Angel (they called themselves Experts but they are really amazing) at Brilliance and we were able to find a pair of earrings with GIA reports for literally thousands less. Like most buyers I was skeptical about purchasing online but I had an Appraiser verify the diamonds and everything checked out.

Needless to say I will not be shipping anywhere else for diamonds again!

vincentw41
7/3/18

I had a great experience with Brilliance.com and their staff. Their diamond experts have a ton of experience and make choosing a diamond easy. Buying the setting from them was just as easy and their workshop did an unbelievable job on my custom ring.

I got a great value, great quality and was able to save a lot compared to retail jewelers and even other online stores. Thank you Brilliance you ROCK!

Tip for consumers: Work with one of the Diamond Experts... They are very knowledgeable.

anthonyb125
6/30/18

I purchased an engagement ring and the help that Brilliance give you is phenomenal. I would highly recommend this establishment.

daniela267
6/28/18

The customer service was great, the product quality exceptional,

Truly recommended, Great Experience !!!

tracyd115
6/28/18

I needed a certified diamond short notice and my regular supplier couldnt make it happen. I found Brilliance and not only received the diamond on time, but at a price lower than anyone elses. The customer service is phenomenal. I will definitely be using them regularly in the future.

ethanb60
6/28/18

They sold me a reasonably priced diamond that shipped and delivered very fast. The customer service was perfect and I recommended them to friends of mine

dianek139
6/8/18

We purchased a 2+ carat ring to celebrate our 40 wedding anniversary. With the investment we had the ring appraised and insured. The appraisal value was actually higher than the amount we paid for the ring. I would highly recommend Brilliance to anyone wanting to purchase a beautiful, high quality ring.

miked500
5/26/18

So I was shopping for an engagement ring for my girlfriend and it was my first go around so I didn't know anything about anything. I found Brilliance.com extremely useful for a few reasons. One, they had a live customer service person on standby ready to help via chat if needed. And as it turned out I actually used that service and had the live customer service person send me videos of a few of the diamonds I was looking at. Brilliance.com was also great because the website layout was easy to use and allowed me to customize what I was searching for with ease. I shopped Brilliance.com against a few other websites (BlueNile and a few others) and found Brilliance's prices to be the best amongst them. They worked with me on turning around my order quick even though it was a customized order with a pear shaped diamond and a halo setting on a tiny setting for my now fiancee's finger. They have a fair return/exchange policy that fortunately I didn't have to take advantage of. Highly recommend!

zacharyt31
5/24/18

I had been to several jewelry stores looking for the right diamond with the right price, but with no luck. Until I found Brillance.com where I was able to comfortably look at their inventory from the comfort of my own home and find a beautiful diamond that was within my price range. When I had questions about my order, the customer service department was quick to reply as well as answer all of my questions.

gilbertoa7
5/23/18

I was completely satisfied with my purchase. The diamond ring that I bought was just beautiful. My wife loves the ring. Thank you!

alexanderj40
5/23/18

If you are shopping for a ring. STOP! Brilliance is the place to shop. They exceeded all expectations!

aarons238
5/23/18

Will buy from again. Very happy. Came as described and when.

123456789100. Texting numbers to get to 100 so i can leave feedback

kevinl214
4/3/18

My experience with Brilliance far exceeded my expectations. They helped me every step of the way with my purchase. My salesperson was patient and his guidance was honest; he pointed out things that I would not have known, and it led me to the right decision to suit my budget. The ring is stunning and my fiance receives compliments all the time!

isaiahd17
3/20/18

A friend recommended brilliance to me. I was at first skeptical about making such a costly purchase online. Everything about our experience dealing with Brilliance was outstanding! Erin was very professional and extremely knowledgeable. She helped us understand the differences between various diamonds in our price range and guided us to the right choice for our application. I would recommend Brilliance to any and everybody.

clintons35
3/19/18

The customer service was wonderful, prices competitive, and turnaround was quick. They always had someone ready to answer questions and quickly and easily solved a small problem we had with my ring. Would certainly recommend again!

adairh
3/15/18

Brilliance.com
I was looking around to purchase my fiancé's engagement ring, and then I came across brilliance. I was looking at different sites, and honestly, Brilliance caught my attention as soon as I enter their website. It was so simple to navigate and tons of information to help you make the process easy. They were accommodating with the purchase process and always kept in contact with me. The ring arrived just how it looked on the website. It was amazing, and I couldn't have chosen a better ring. My fiancé loved her ring, and I couldn't be happier. Thank you Brilliance, and I would highly recommend it to anyone. Please give them a try I know. I guaranteed you wouldn't be disappointed.

luxenem
3/13/18

I purchased a diamond from brilliance and I am extremely impressed. They have very good prices and quality jewelry; I would definitely buy from them again and recommend them to anyone. Thank you brilliance!

josephp135
3/13/18

My fiancé and I used Brilliance to purchase her engagement ring, and our wedding bands. The customer service was phenomenal and the rings are spectacular. I would recommend Brilliance to any couple looking to engaged. They offer top notch product at a very reasonable price!

davidp449
3/10/18

I bought both my wedding band and my wofe's engagement ring from brilliance. I was really pleased woth both! Great prices, beautiful pieces. I would definitely recommend to a friend.

robertk285
3/9/18

My ring was priced at a great value, arrived promptly, and had proof of authenticity! Wonderful buying experience!

candiceh21
3/8/18

My husband s wedding band was perfect. The size and fit were true to expectations. It was shipped and received without and issues. We love it

chadl64
3/8/18

I ordered a custom Engagement ring from brilliance. It is an easy site to navigate and very competitive prices,I looked on many many different sites and they had the best around. I highly recommend checking them out .

50 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Roger thank you for your question. Could we schedule a time to speak over the phone to go over our policies and what you are looking for? What is the best contact number to call?

By Meira D., Brilliance Representative

Noel, thank you for submitting a question and you most likely emailed Erin on her day off. We have confirmed she has sent you an update and if there are any additional questions we can help with please do not hesitate to let us know.

By Meira D., Brilliance Representative

Karen, Thank you for submitting your question. We work by appointment only in our showroom and you can email us at service@brilliance.com to arrange a time.

By Meira D., Brilliance Representative

Yes we do. We work with PayPal Credit to offer financing and also can tailor a payment plan based on your order as well. Please contact our Sales Team with the specific item(s) you are looking for and we can take it from there.

By Meira D., Brilliance Representative

Noel I wanted to follow up to make sure you got the diamond and it worked out for you? I personally looked at it before it left our offices and was very impressed with the value and size myself. Thank you

By Meira D., Brilliance Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Brilliance staff and other customers.

5 Photos for Brilliance