Review of Brilliance

2017 Customer choice award

208 reviews with 5 stars

robc93
12/1/17

I was skeptical about purchasing a ring "unseen," but it was even better than advertised and appraised for more. I shopped a lot of sites.

Tip for consumers: They are very responsive.

davids883
11/18/17

I bought a loose diamond and their website made it very easy. The filtering allows you to search for very specific criteria and find the perfect stone. There are pictures to see the diamond and access to the certifications allows you to buy with confidence. Shipping was quick and discrete (won't know it's a diamond in there). Fantastic service.

jasonp135
11/16/17

I was shopping for the a very specific wedding band for my fiance and Brilliance delivered! The end result was perfect. I'm happy and most importantly, she's happy.

melw34
11/16/17

What gorgeous earrings, never thought I can afford one full carat Flawless diamonds, but thank you for making that possible. The wife loves it and so do I save me thousands

seanc113
11/15/17

I BOUGHT A CUSTOM MADE ENGAGEMENT RING THAT FIT THE EXACT SPECS I WAS LOOKING FOR. IT ONLY TOOK ABOUT A WEEK AND I HAD MY RING SHIPPED TO ME. I WAS THRILLED WITH THE RESULTS AND WOULD SHOP HERE AGAIN.

louisv26
10/21/17

This was my second time around, I decided to go with Brilliance. Took about a month looking at different diamonds and finally decided on one. I was so pleased at how beautiful the diamond was and perfect the setting was. The great thing was that their office is about an hour from my house so I was actually able to go pick it up when it was ready, but I wouldn't worry if you have to have it shipped, Great quality and great service.:-)

adamg101
10/20/17

Did a A LOT of shopping online for a stone. Brilliance.com won.

You can search for a stone using many criteria - different filters to apply to find the stone you want.

Excellent customer service throughout the process. Was able to talk to a knowledgeable and friendly representative easily.

ahmada58
10/19/17

From start to finish, Briliance staff was very knowledgeable and followed up on the order regularly. The product itself was outstanding and my Wife loved her ring!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

-Ahmad

michaelm673
10/18/17

Well I've made several purchases from Brilliance over the past 4 years and I haven't been disappointed at all! First of all, every diamond I purchased when taken to a jeweler the first thing the jeweler said was Wow nice diamonds and then wanted to know what I paid for them. Well I had them appraised and all he could say was "you got a get deal and they are beautiful diamonds with the GIA certs!! Now Ms "J" took great care of me all through the process from answering questions to offering suggestions to getting me exactly;y what I wanted and more importantly what I asked for! She was great. I actually had her again on a second purchase and the results were the same OUTSTANDING! And not to mention the wife was titled pink. happy wife, happy life!

joshk61
10/18/17

Don't be shy... Buy a $5000 diamond online? I would have told you a month ago you were crazy for even thinking something like that.
My mind is changed. Thank you Brilliance.com My wife is super happy.

balkrishnap1
10/18/17

Brilliance had an extensive collection of what I was in the market for with top-notch services that a regular retailer did not offer at reasonable cost.
The ring came with certificate that include the details on the quality of the product.

Totally Recommend them

jennyf56
10/18/17

I was so pleased to be able to have a diamond specialist help me choose the best diamond for my budget! Would highly recommend brilliance.com for quanity of diamonds to choose from in a range of prices!

coltonh2
9/25/17

I liked the prices I saw, but I was still apprehensive about buying a diamond online. The only reason I gave it a shot was because of their 30-day return policy. The diamond I originally ordered was purchased right before my order was completed, so about an hour after I ordered I got a call back and a free upgrade to another diamond selected by their gemologist. Shipping was prompt, and the diamond ended up being appraised for about 150% of what I paid for it :) Highly recommended as long as you can get an independent appraisal done quickly!

codyk6
9/21/17

They were so helpful in creating my personal ring. I will be using this company more and referring them to my friends.

juanl51
9/8/17

I worked with Anthony to pick out the perfect diamond that was within my budget. He didn't try to "up-sell", in fact, he even suggested certain diamonds that were less expensive (and higher quality) than the one I had originally picked out. He also was very attentive and responded promptly to my inquiries, which were many. I really appreciate all the work you put in, Anthony. As for the ring it self, my fiance loves it! She shows it off to her friends and I feel that it was the perfect design for her. I would highly recommend brilliance.com because they offer lower prices for the same diamonds that I would find at other "well known" jewelers. In fact, I found the exact same diamond for $800 less on brilliance.com.

sammyu1
8/7/17

Erin worked with us to find an absolutely stunning stone that is as unique as we are. We were not findin what we were looking for by searching on the site and with in just a few days, Erin found the perfect match! She also gave outstanding advice on the band based on pictures I sent. Once ordered, the stone got caught in customs but some how the AMAZING orders department got the ring to us at the exact perfect time like magic! Thank you thank you thank you!

callief7
7/31/17

My fiancé got me a ring that I designed and it couldn't be any more perfect! There are a ton of diamonds in all price ranges to choose from. With Brilliance it is easy to get a beautiful ring without spending thousands at other jewelry stores.

nf45
7/17/17

We wanted to upgrade the center stone on my wedding ring, so I searched online for a website and right away found Brilliance.com. I loved how you could filter out all the sizes and shapes to find just the right one. I also loved how you could see the actual diamond instead of just a picture of any old diamond. The diamond was so beautiful and exceeded my expectations. Would definitely recommend this company if you are looking for a diamond.

snowj
7/16/17

John was my rep, and he was very patient and helpful while I was still in my anxious planning stage. But he never pressured me, and checked in periodically like a good friend, rather than a salesperson. The ring turned out beautiful, and the experience was very pleasant. Go here first.

jessicas269
7/13/17

We are getting married in November. The theme of the wedding is New York where we were both raised. When we saw the New York skyline wedding band, it was an instant like and he wanted no other. Thank you for designing a ring that is unique, that is out of the ordinary, that will definitely be a conversation starter because of it's exquisite character.

britnym
7/11/17

Your mens cobalt wedding band with trees laser engraved around it is the most perfect ring for my husband. The design looks awesome, the comfort fit band feels good and the cobalt is proving to be very scratch resistant!

brandonc62
7/10/17

The diamond was much better than I imagined. The sales rep talked me out of my original selection and I'll admit I was skeptical at first. I took the reps advice and am a very happy camper.

My fiancé is very happy with the rock.

dougw43
7/10/17

I bought an engagement ring from Brilliance. A couple days before it was due, I was told that there was a problem with the diamond. Anthony at Brilliance was very helpful, helped me pick out a new diamond, and made sure that I got the ring when I needed it. I highly recommend them!

jakem75
7/10/17

After shopping for days in stores and hours and hours of research online we decided to go with Brilliance. We were on a deadline and after ordering a customized ring we received it earlier than expected AND it was gorgeous. We picked Out a certain diamond and our salesman recommended a different, better one that was even less expensive. During the entire process I had our salesmans direct phone number and was able to keep in constant communication with him w every concern or question that came up. I can't say nothing about this company and i recommend them to anyone.

amyc174
7/10/17

I worked with John to create a beautiful custom engagement ring for my best friend. It was a super experience, we got exactly what we wanted in the price range that fit the budget. I couldn't recommend brilliance.com more.

50 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Roger thank you for your question. Could we schedule a time to speak over the phone to go over our policies and what you are looking for? What is the best contact number to call?

By Jonathon O. [Brilliance Rep]

Karen, Thank you for submitting your question. We work by appointment only in our showroom and you can email us at service@brilliance.com to arrange a time.

By Jonathon O. [Brilliance Rep]

Yes we do. We work with PayPal Credit to offer financing and also can tailor a payment plan based on your order as well. Please contact our Sales Team with the specific item(s) you are looking for and we can take it from there.

By Jonathon O. [Brilliance Rep]

Noel I wanted to follow up to make sure you got the diamond and it worked out for you? I personally looked at it before it left our offices and was very impressed with the value and size myself. Thank you

By Jonathon O. [Brilliance Rep]
Questions? Get answers from the Brilliance staff and other customers.

5 Photos for Brilliance