Bright House Cleaning Services

Bright House Cleaning Services has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Bright House Cleaning Services ranks 62nd among Cleaning Service sites.

How would you rate Bright House Cleaning Services?

“House cleaning”

Peter M.
5/14/16

I have used BRIGHTHOUSE CLEANING SERVICES for several years now and find the company' work EXCELLENT and the workers very polite and HONEST. I would highly recommend them. Peter M.

peterm183
May 14th, 2016

Peter M.

Questions? Get answers from the Bright House Cleaning Services staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bright House Cleaning Services?

Have a question about Bright House Cleaning Services?