Brickhousechelmsford.net

Brickhousechelmsford.net has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Brickhousechelmsford.net?

“HORRIBLE, horrible, horrible!”

Daphne S.
11/20/20

This place is awful. The food is always overcooked. The quality is poor and the prices keep going up while the servings get smaller. Tonight our order was missing the rice. I called and was told they were too busy to fix it. When I insisted, they agreed to send someone with rice. That was an hour and a half ago. Nobody answers the phone. I would never order from this place again.

daphnes26
November 20th, 2020

Questions? Get answers from the Brickhousechelmsford.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Brickhousechelmsford.net?

Have a question about Brickhousechelmsford.net?