BrazilVisaOnline

BrazilVisaOnline has a consumer rating of 2.5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. BrazilVisaOnline ranks 118th among Travel Other sites.

• When I contacted customer service the response was polite, quick and efficient.
  • Processing the required Reciprocity Payment has proven to be very fast and easy through your web site.

• entries to get to the last site where you are required to enter the information to apply for the reciprocity fee
  • You have no phone number to contact you and then I called my credit card company to get one.
How would you rate BrazilVisaOnline?

“Expensive but fast”

Claudia P.
4/23/19

We applied for the visa on the 19th April and we got the PDF on the 23rd April. I just think the website is misleading as it ends in. Org and actually it is a private company. Also, the website should give us more information about themselves, we kind got worried if the website would be a scam. Hopefully our visa to Brazil works well...

“I have tried over& over to send my passport picture t”

Hadara S.
8/6/18

In the beginning their clever to say how did you like this application and it seems to be dominant and very easy but then, I've tried several times to give them the same passport picture that was taken professionally and they're saying that tmy self picture is not excepted. Very frustrating not to have a phone number or a live person to contact you and said they make you wait 48 hours to give you the same message. Human contact is necessary with this process they should definitely give my money back or give me my visa.

reciprocity fee (14) customer service (12) web site (8) great service (5) application process (4) phone number (4) email address (4) 24 hours (4) credit card information (3) response time (3)
hadaras
August 6th, 2018

claudiap58
April 23rd, 2019

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the BrazilVisaOnline staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BrazilVisaOnline?

Have a question about BrazilVisaOnline?