BrazilVisaOnline reviews

anonymousb381
anonymous B.
3/5/19

I have sent multiple inquiries about my order - I did not hear a thing until today. I had to go to the consulate today - 4 days before my departure and verify with them whether my paperwork had been submitted only to find out it was NOT until YESTERDAY. You have no phone number to contact you and then I called my credit card company to get one. They gave me a phone number and it was disconnected.

I resubmitted my application multiple times since I didn't hear anything back - Please make sure I am only charged ONCE for your service.

janets190
Janet S.
3/4/19

This process was easy, and fast. Took an iPhone selfie according to the guidelines, scanned my passport, and filled out a short form. After I submitted my application, it took about a week to get the eVisa. Just make sure you pay attention to the photo requirements - white background with no shadows, a neutral expression on your face, and a photo that shows your shoulders.

michaelw277
Michael W.
3/1/19

If this work I will praise you and send all my friends to your Web site I did work, it was my first time I think I COULD HELP OTHERS TO MAKE IT A BIT EASIER. BUT SHORT OF MORE PERSONAL CONTACT YOUR PROGRAM IS GOO

kathyi22
Kathy I.
2/28/19

Quick, easy excellent process. Staff were helpful in their comments in guiding me to finally provide an acceptable photo. Their tone was professional yet friendly, which I greatly appreciated.

stephenb421
Stephen B.
2/27/19

The full directions were given before you actually started the application. This was very helpful. I did exactly what was required and received my Visa in six days.

marieb244
Marie B.
2/26/19

The picture selection was very tedious. Please be more descriptive of exactly the type of picture you want.

pauletteb30
Paulette B.
2/16/19

It's easy to use and I received excellent service. I learned that I needed a visa to enter Brazil only two weeks before departure. I received it within ten days.
It was easy to fill forms out and send pictures required online. The thing that I wish I could have done was call you on the phone when I was stressed out about solving the matter. I certainly would use this service again and tell others about it. Thank you very much.

ritaa83
Rita A.
2/16/19

Hi,
Our order arrived quickly. Thankyou. Just wondering if it matters that when printed the photos are abit wider than normal? Its a bit out of proprtion so we look wider.
Regards Rita Auld

nicolem225
Nicole M.
2/12/19

I appreciate that I received notification via my email to confirm that all my actions were received and being tracked. This is reassuring that the business ends are received on both ends.

theresat83
Theresa T.
2/12/19

This was so easy compared to 2016 AND saves me the cost of priority mailing back and forth. It would be useful to know response time after application.

johnr646
John R.
2/10/19

Easy and appreciated quick process, however, the sending of quality pictures of person and passport were a little more complicated.

alfredob29
alfredo b.
2/10/19

I have to be 1,000% honest , at first I thought this was all a scam and I even advise my credit card that I might have to cancel the charge ... But I just came back from Brazil , and I have to tell you , this website is Official and Amazing !!! Am so sorry for doubting you guys ... thank you so so so much for a quick , fast and honest service !!! I couldn't believe how fast the visa came and how simple it was !!!! Moving forward I will tell my friends and co workers about this website !!! Official website !!!!!! You Guys Rock 7 Star !

mariem259
Marie M.
2/9/19

Very user friendly!
The website was very easy to navigate through. Even when I accidentally put my credit card information twice, I was reimbursed within 2 days hassle free! The staff works with you to make the whole application process easy. My passport picture wasn't accepted at first, but they allowed me to resend it as an attachment in an email, and that worked well! I received my E-visa, sooner than expected even with having to resend the passport page.
Overall, I feel that the staff was very supportive, they really aim to please the customer! I highly recommend this service!

davidl1138
David L.
2/5/19

Found the Brazilian e-visa site and quickly realized it was the best chance my wife and I had to proceed with our up coming cruise that included stops in Brazil

edwardm297
Edward m.
1/31/19

Excellent fast service I loved this way and service much better than driving 1 hr to Los Angeles and wait In line and then drive back hm

joans263
Joan S.
1/26/19

Website is very easy to use. I made mistakes when entering information but your staff got back to me quickly and I was able to make corrections so that the process resolved these problems.

saih4
Sai H.
1/17/19

Very easy to apply. Fantastic navigation and ease of use. Short and simple questionnaire. Thank you.

yevgenyf
Yevgeny F.
1/12/19

It was slightly confusing with photos and passport page procedures, but issue was solved after clear explanation.

lauraq4
Laura Q.
1/10/19

the service has a few challenges--getting the photos right for example--but overall user-friendly and wonderfully prompt in getting visas to us.

patriciap95
Patricia P.
1/10/19

Patricia Fowler
I was extremely happy to be able to get the visa on line I had wanted to visit Brazil before,but the visa process was too hard. I wish every country requiring a visa for US would follow suit.Tourisim would really make a difference in travel we're visas easier to accquire.

Thanks

laurenl78
Lauren L.
1/8/19

6 days beginning to end. I would request priority or expedite. the picture for the visa has to be taken in front of a sheet not a white door with shoulder revealed only.

michaeld916
Michael D.
1/1/19

This application process is extremely easy and fast. I am expressly in agreement with the detail in which the Visas are processed. It's very important to make sure all portions of the application is filed and secured in detail. Excellent job! Thank you. MD

randolphb31
Randolph B.
12/29/18

A painless, convenient process. The visa process is relatively quick - certainly much faster than obtaining a US Visa - only takes a few days.

aurorap5
Aurora P.
12/20/18

It was easy and very fast. I just hope there'll be no problems when I have to use the eVisa on my trip to Brazil in March 2019. The customer service was excellent. I noticed a typo that I made and after letting them know, they emailed me back that they've rectified it. A few days later, I received my evisa. I would say in 6 days.

morrism47
Morris M.
12/15/18

Was very easy to use. The date calendar was a little confusing as it would print the entire date in.

Questions? Get answers from the BrazilVisaOnline staff and other customers.

BrazilVisaOnline?