BrazilVisaOnline reviews

yevgenyf
Yevgeny F.
1/12/19

It was slightly confusing with photos and passport page procedures, but issue was solved after clear explanation.

lauraq4
Laura Q.
1/10/19

the service has a few challenges--getting the photos right for example--but overall user-friendly and wonderfully prompt in getting visas to us.

patriciap95
Patricia P.
1/10/19

Patricia Fowler
I was extremely happy to be able to get the visa on line I had wanted to visit Brazil before,but the visa process was too hard. I wish every country requiring a visa for US would follow suit.Tourisim would really make a difference in travel we're visas easier to accquire.

Thanks

laurenl78
Lauren L.
1/8/19

6 days beginning to end. I would request priority or expedite. the picture for the visa has to be taken in front of a sheet not a white door with shoulder revealed only.

michaeld916
Michael D.
1/1/19

This application process is extremely easy and fast. I am expressly in agreement with the detail in which the Visas are processed. It's very important to make sure all portions of the application is filed and secured in detail. Excellent job! Thank you. MD

randolphb31
Randolph B.
12/29/18

A painless, convenient process. The visa process is relatively quick - certainly much faster than obtaining a US Visa - only takes a few days.

aurorap5
Aurora P.
12/20/18

It was easy and very fast. I just hope there'll be no problems when I have to use the eVisa on my trip to Brazil in March 2019. The customer service was excellent. I noticed a typo that I made and after letting them know, they emailed me back that they've rectified it. A few days later, I received my evisa. I would say in 6 days.

morrism47
Morris M.
12/15/18

Was very easy to use. The date calendar was a little confusing as it would print the entire date in.

chuckw74
Chuck W.
12/12/18

So far the application has been simple and easy to understand. The only change I would recommend is to make sure that all middle names that are on your passport show up on the visa application.

gordonf35
Gordon F.
12/10/18

The Process is quite simple. I did not know to open an account before completing the visa application, so had to do that twice.

jaredo10
Jared O.
12/9/18

The resolution of the visa was bad. I know it doesn't matter, but it looks bad regardless. Heavily pixilated

nancyl137
Nancy L.
12/5/18

Attaching an acceptable photo and scanned passport took some tech assistance for this "over 65" woman.

williamd457
William D.
12/2/18

The process was very straight forward provided you read the picture requirements. I think a picture clarifying the picture requirements would help.

phillipk42
Phillip K.
11/27/18

Much easier than it's predecessor. It would be nice if I could get an answer at the phone number in the website.

aland147
Alan D.
11/12/18

The process was successful but the fee was close to twice the cost of using the evisa option with the Brazilian consulate - $117 USD as opposed to the consulate fee that was appropriately $42 USD.
The overall process was smooth and efficient.

patricks370
Patrick S.
11/11/18

I'm happy that I was refunded for my unprocessed visa. However, in a pinch, I would have liked to talk with someone on the phone and could not find a number.

anonymousz185
anonymous Z.
11/11/18

There has been simple and clear instructions to obtaining a visa for Brazil so far. It has been made clear what requirements I need to enter Brazil.

msp17
Ms P.
11/11/18

Very good accept after I finished reading the terms and conditions all the information I had already typed in about my credit car was wiped and I had to do it all again.

timh246
Tim H.
11/6/18

Very straight forward to use. I had a slight error with my passport photo. The site told what I needed to correct & everything was smooth once I corrected it.

morrist16
Morris T.
11/3/18

Not clear that this company is not Officially associated with the Brazilian government and that you are paying a steep premium almost double of the cost of the visa for their 'services' which are likely not much. However, they were efficient it seems and we got the evisa quickly. Don't know what they added though.

herbl9
Herb L.
11/2/18

Quick & Easy however the part 2 information form did not function and we had todo that part manually.

tammyw116
Tammy W.
11/2/18

Easy and fast, I had accidentally made two orders I informed by email of the problem and it was fixed immediately by the next day thank you so much it was a wonderful experience

susanl420
Susan L.
10/30/18

Very easy on a PC. I first tried filling out the application on my ipad and it wouldn't work. I made several attempts. Consider having a not on the website indicating the application process is not compatible with an iPhone or ipad.

marial414
Maria L.
10/24/18

Although I got a bit confuse, because the system was showing to pay 2 applications, I was able to go to the application and refresh; so I was able to pay for 1.

brianh568
Brian H.
10/23/18

There was a delay that prevented me from getting my eVisa in time for my business trip so I had to reschedule. Considering there are other eVisa companies that appear to process in as little as 1 day, this was disappointing.

Questions? Get answers from the BrazilVisaOnline staff and other customers.

BrazilVisaOnline?