BrazilVisaOnline reviews

venerandar
Veneranda R.
5/24/19

Easy to navigate. The process & the exchange of emails were fantastic. Such friendly staff. Highly recommended. Definitely A++ rating. Thank you much.

richardf190
Richard F.
5/17/19

simple straightforward process . a tough time getting a photograph approved but all is well that ends well!

sherreer
Sherree R.
5/1/19

The process was easy to use. I could not put in an arrival date though it is was more than 2 months in the future

judyw268
Judy W.
4/26/19

The process was smooth and easy. I took photos with my phone and they were approved the first time through. Just follow the instructions regarding shoulders and the size of the finished photo.

claudiap58
4/23/19

We applied for the visa on the 19th April and we got the PDF on the 23rd April. I just think the website is misleading as it ends in .org and actually it is a private company. Also, the website should give us more information about themselves, we kind got worried if the website would be a scam. Hopefully our visa to Brazil works well ...

baris1
Bari S.
4/15/19

Quick and easy - thank you! I'd tried completing the process through the standard link and kept getting shut down. This may be a 3rd party site but it works and is both safe and reliable!

auroraa7
Aurora A.
4/9/19

kept getting kicked of the site and haing tostart again

Still had problems with getting an acceptable picture and getting it sent to the right place, different area don't seem to speak with each other

julial117
Julia L.
4/7/19

The Brazil e-Visa web site needs to provide the selection for one-time visa($44.24) or multiple visa($117) at the first part, so people who finished the first and and second part won't be stuck in the last part (which is only $117)

dianev43
Diane V.
3/28/19

Spent 2 hours trying to find the site. Had to reenter info every time it faiped and i had to. Re enter over 15 times. Tracking progress was alsovery difficult to find and understand

dennisk151
Dennis K.
3/26/19

it was easy and quick. The support team was very responsive. My only concern was my frustration with finding a way to get my personal photo in the proper resolution for the visa

cherylm410
cheryl m.
3/23/19

I tried 5-6 times before I was successful to create an account. Once created, it was easy. It kept getting hung up when I was trying to create a password.

douglasg59
Douglas G.
3/22/19

Not Clear what portion of the pdf file with the colored visa card I need to carry?. just the card like portion or the whole page.
Please respond. if just the card a .jpg would be easer to have printed.

tarab104
Tara B.
3/20/19

I still haven't received my visa. Have tried to check my status and it says an email was sent to fix the problem, but there is no email.

vickis108
Vicki S.
3/5/19

The process to submit the documents necessary for attaining the Brazil Visa was not complicated. There was one document I had to resubmit that I was made aware of almost immediately and the status of my submittal and the Visa was made known to me by email at different points. The whole process was complete in the time frame quoted. I am very pleased.

susano133
Susan O.
3/5/19

I was pleased to receive my Visa within a week and I hope that once I get to Brazil that the customs accepts the visa. Thank you for your speedy service.

anonymousb381
anonymous B.
2/23/19

I have sent multiple inquiries about my order - I did not hear a thing until today. I had to go to the consulate today - 4 days before my departure and verify with them whether my paperwork had been submitted only to find out it was NOT until YESTERDAY. You have no phone number to contact you and then I called my credit card company to get one. They gave me a phone number and it was disconnected.

I resubmitted my application multiple times since I didn't hear anything back - Please make sure I am only charged ONCE for your service.

janets190
Janet S.
2/22/19

This process was easy, and fast. Took an iPhone selfie according to the guidelines, scanned my passport, and filled out a short form. After I submitted my application, it took about a week to get the eVisa. Just make sure you pay attention to the photo requirements - white background with no shadows, a neutral expression on your face, and a photo that shows your shoulders.

michaelw277
Michael W.
2/19/19

If this work I will praise you and send all my friends to your Web site I did work, it was my first time I think I COULD HELP OTHERS TO MAKE IT A BIT EASIER. BUT SHORT OF MORE PERSONAL CONTACT YOUR PROGRAM IS GOO

kathyi22
Kathy I.
2/18/19

Quick, easy excellent process. Staff were helpful in their comments in guiding me to finally provide an acceptable photo. Their tone was professional yet friendly, which I greatly appreciated.

stephenb421
Stephen B.
2/16/19

The full directions were given before you actually started the application. This was very helpful. I did exactly what was required and received my Visa in six days.

marieb244
Marie B.
2/15/19

The picture selection was very tedious. Please be more descriptive of exactly the type of picture you want.

theresat83
Theresa T.
2/12/19

This was so easy compared to 2016 AND saves me the cost of priority mailing back and forth. It would be useful to know response time after application.

pauletteb30
Paulette B.
2/6/19

It's easy to use and I received excellent service. I learned that I needed a visa to enter Brazil only two weeks before departure. I received it within ten days.
It was easy to fill forms out and send pictures required online. The thing that I wish I could have done was call you on the phone when I was stressed out about solving the matter. I certainly would use this service again and tell others about it. Thank you very much.

ritaa83
Rita A.
2/5/19

Hi,
Our order arrived quickly. Thankyou. Just wondering if it matters that when printed the photos are abit wider than normal? Its a bit out of proprtion so we look wider.
Regards Rita Auld

davidl1138
David L.
2/5/19

Found the Brazilian e-visa site and quickly realized it was the best chance my wife and I had to proceed with our up coming cruise that included stops in Brazil

Questions? Get answers from the BrazilVisaOnline staff and other customers.

BrazilVisaOnline?