Review of Bravo.com

Bravo.com reviews

anastasiab12
7/9/18

I love BRAVO TV and its affiliated website. The reason for this is that I can always count on its consistency in quality. While the content is not very intellectual, it is a great escape and provides many adventures. The website itself is easy to navigate and seems to be a great source of information. I give this website the highest ratings.

darleneg
6/25/13

I was trying to get www.bravotv.com but I got www.bravo.com, didn't think much about it, screen came up with voice over that I was lucky to be a new visitor to site, I thought I was on bravotv.com; anyway, of course I took the survey (who wouldn't want to win a new computer or tv) but while the minutes to process my "prize" ticked away, their software stole my whole CONTENTS list and now I am sure that they will solicit everyone on that list to get their CONTENTS list. Avoid this ripoff bravo.com. Bravo TV should do something about this website, because they are using the consumer's error to commit fraud on the consumer, and it would be in their best interest to find out about this websit and shut it down if at all possible.

kristeeno
6/22/11

Presents itself as BravoTV and wants you to take a "survey" and obtains email address. In turn gives it out to the %^#*@& world. Has blank pages under the "contact" and "about us" links. No way to "dis-enroll" so they continue to email out.

Questions? Get answers from the Bravo.com staff and other customers.

Bravo.com?