Review of BraStop

Tel: 0208 861 1945
support@brastop.com

olenat
10/24/17

I just love the selection, the prices, the size range, the delivery rates and time! There are just two brick-and-mortar stores in my whole country that sometimes may carry my size, so I'm doomed to shop online, and Brastop is one of the best places for that!

vanessaa37
6/5/17

Tried to order online - gave me the wrong delivery date - then when I tried to contact them - their number is fake AND their email service is unresponsive.

janiellet
1/10/17

Bras are pretty decent prices when you get a sale, they ship internationally from the UK and delivery is about 2 weeks to Canada. The customer service is really efficient, and the staff is friendly. Only downside is that the sizing is a little off on some products so reading the product reviews is sometimes the only way to know if your size will fit or be too small/big.
This is my go to site, I love it!

Tip for consumers: Read product reviews for item fit

debb1063
4/15/16

I have ordered a couple items form them with no problem. On my last order 1 item was missing. They shipped another one to me without any hassle. When i didn't receive that one they shipped 2 more to me with tracking. I have nothing bad to say about them

Questions? Get answers from the BraStop staff and other customers.

BraStop?