Bransonshowtickets.com reviews

Tel: 877-688-3179

regeanam
Regeana M.
3/26/19

Very easy ordering tickets. Love that you can go directly to the show to get tickets and not a second person to deal with. Thank you

joyceh168
JOYCE H.
3/12/19

QUICK & EASY. I only regret that I have to go and pick up ticket rather than print them out and have at hand.

maryl759
MARY L.
3/4/19

I was crossing my fingers we had the right show. When it says complete your order, no where on the page can you confirm the order is exactly what you want. What if I have the dates or time wrong? I still haven't been able to double check. I'm stressed!

colleeng71
Colleen G.
2/28/19

The site was easy to use, I did try to call, but no answer. I left a special request message on the order. I hope it is seen.

christopherd99
Christopher D.
1/20/19

I had problems when putting information in the Special Requests box. If I did not enter the "Special info" to the request box at the beginning when I first entered the tickets to the "Add to Cart" box, I was unable to edit that information later when I was reviewing the information.

tessaw6
Tessa W.
12/4/18

I had some questions, so I called and they were great to work with! The recommended my cheapest option, so I feel confident I saved some money!

courtneyc115
Courtney C.
11/7/18

it was simple. and you were able to beat the price that I was quated purchasing them directly from the Dolly Parton website.

shermansw
Shermans W.
10/31/18

We had a very helpful and delightful young man that help us. He answered our all questions. No pushy vacation clubs (timeshare) issues at all!!!!

brandiq3
Brandi Q.
10/31/18

The only complaint I had was the night we stopped to get our tickets there just wasn't enough desk help for the lines. When dealing with an older crowd sometimes it takes a little more explanation and direction to get them where they want to be and if there had been more desk help the line could flow a little faster. Other than that once I reached the desk it was right in, got my tickets, got directions and out you go! Oh, I guess my other issue was which line to stand in. It wasn't super clear and everyone walking in was asking the same question. Other than that it was good!

cindyt97
cindy T.
10/29/18

At one location the young man behind the counter was rude, obnoxious and disrespectful. However the ladies on the left where helpful and friendly. One of the ladies was training the other that was new.

warrenn11
Warren N.
10/27/18

I bought tickets online. But I couldn't just print the tickets. Instead I have to come to your office and stand in line to get a ticket - no a voucher. I then go to the entertainment venue and stand in line to trade my voucher for an actual ticket.

Someone needs to rethink this tedious process.

jannf4
Jann F.
10/26/18

It was our first experience, but not our last. we especially loved the Lodge of the Ozarks even though we chose that place, but your price was better so we continued getting tickets for the shows as well.

amyw263
Amy W.
10/23/18

Everything was really pretty simple and all went well. The only thing I don't care for is the trying to push time share deals on you. But luckily since my husband was not along that "disqualified" me.

carries92
Carrie S.
10/22/18

We had the best seats to all of our shows! I'd read others' comments about great seats, and it's true! Friendly, courteous staff. The prices and all of the extras were unbeatable. When we return to Branson I absolutely will purchase from Save On Branson again. Thanks so much!

edithd25
Edith D.
10/22/18

Only problem was unable to see seating chart and pick our seats. Requested center/front. Hopefully we'll get it!

jimmyx1
Jimmy X.
10/21/18

Fast friendly service. Workers very helpful and knowledgeable about each show and will get you the best seats in the house.

pamelak108
Pamela K.
10/21/18

There aren't directions on the confirmation letter where to pick up the tickets, what seats we have or the address of the event, only the name.

We moved to NWA approx 3 years ago. Coming to Branson for a day trip, not an extended holiday. The response from BransonShowTickets.com make reference to someone having a vacation, which we are not.

I was surprised that we didn't print out our tickets from home. I guess it's just the letter we print out.

Anyhow,
Pam Koepping

sharonq6
Sharon Q.
10/20/18

I was extremely happy with every aspect of my experience. Everyone was very helpful and knowledgeable. Will always use them when in area.

seniorsf
Seniors f.
10/15/18

We met with Cameron at the welcome center. He is perfect for the position. He was forthright and charming. His advice was right on. He gave us direction in buying tickets and also told us about the half price shows for that day. We were not disappointed. Please give Cameron a 'high 5'for us (Bob and Marilyn from Michigan). I ordered some of our tickets ahead and picked them up at your location.
We were very impressed with Branson, it's people, the surrounding countryside, and the quality of the shows. Samson at Sight and Sound Theatre was unbelievably awesome. The Haygoods and Dutton's were wonderful. Keep up your quality of work in providing wholesome entertainment including patriotism and thankfulness to our Creator. This is what America needs.

judyh106
Judy H.
10/15/18

I am bringing my 83 yr. old mom to the show hopefully you will be able to have 2 seats for us that are really close to stage and in the middle. Thank you so much.

debg54
Deb G.
10/14/18

We enjoyed every show that we attended and felt so welcomed by everyone and everywhere we went! So looking forward to a future trip! Thank you Branson!

suzanneb93
Suzanne B.
10/14/18

We had a wonderful experience. We booked eight shows and had great seats for every show. It was easy to exchange our vouchers for show tickets. The agent that helped us at your office was so helpful and courteous, offering maps and additional information for our week in Branson.

annek85
Anne K.
10/13/18

Phone service was quick and my needs were met easily. My visit to the location to pick up tickets involved a bit of a wait, but my whole packet was ready for me. I went back to get more tickets for other attractions, and was met with the same courtesy and efficiency I had originally encountered. I recommend this service over others I had used before this.

marciab46
Marcia B.
10/12/18

The young man that waited on us was extremely helpful and friendly. We appreciate all the help he gave us.

terryp136
Terry P.
10/12/18

Fun And Easy As A Retired Vet This Is One Of The Most Enjoyment Of Fun IT Relaxes Me. I Enjoy To Hear Great Music And GOD Giving Talent.

Questions? Get answers from the Bransonshowtickets.com staff and other customers.

Bransonshowtickets.com?