Review of Brandsdragon

SITE CLOSED

2 reviews with 5 stars

seany
8/10/11

I ordered a phone from this site and received it in time. Although the phone was not exactly what I like, but it is exactly what I ordered, and it works very well. The products I can get from them are not with brand name, but for the price I paid it is worth it. The only thing I need next time is to do a little more homework and make a right order.

joshg5
4/27/11

I had no problems when ordering from this site. I did have a slight concern that the order was messed up, but I placed a ticket, and the lady called me back on my cell phone from China. Minus the communication gap and the 12 hour time difference, I found out that everything was fine, she told me that the order had gone through for the amount, she confirmed the products that I ordered and told me it would be there at my house between 7 and 25 business days. She also emailed me a confirmation number.

14 Days later, I received my shipment in the mail, unscathed, and all working as it should. I will order from this site again.

Questions? Get answers from the Brandsdragon staff and other customers.

Brandsdragon?