Bon Mot

Bon Mot has a consumer rating of 1 star from 5 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Bon Mot ranks 449th among Clothing Other sites.

How would you rate Bon Mot?

“Scam Not responding for refunds and returns.”

Angela M.
6/25/21

I ordered T-Shirt at the mid of june and almost two weeks later still haven't arrived. I asked for a refund but got no response from Bon Mot. Big Scam.

angelam1623
June 25th, 2021

Tip for consumers:

I recommend everyone please don't buy anything from this website. www.bon-mot.co

ryans1104
July 5th, 2021

This has been the worse experience through a online website www.bon-mot.co. They are extremely unprofessional and rude behaviour. I tried to make an exchange T-Shirt and have not received a exchange, refund or anything. I barely get emails back. I request to everyone please don't waste your money.

kellyc972
July 19th, 2021

Disaster! Ordered on JUNE 15 and still haven't arrived. Almost one months they don't reply and refund my money. I request and warn everyone, please don't buy anything from here

mikes3168
July 12th, 2021

This is a scam, after order www.bon-mot.co website remote that product form website, I ordered a t-shirt and they sent me something completely different.

I tried several times to reach but never replied received from them.

johnh5418
June 28th, 2021

I ordered from www.bon-mot.co and never received my $300.26 It's been more than a year! I wrote an email saying I never got anything so I want my money back! They never replied! I regret, I lost my money $300.26 Big Scam by www.bon-mot.

Questions? Get answers from the Bon Mot staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bon Mot?

Have a question about Bon Mot?