Bohemian Zen Wear

Bohemian Zen Wear has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Bohemian Zen Wear?

“WOW... Just WOW! My New Favourite Jewelry Artist”

Linda E.
12/4/17

A friend of a friend told me about this website. Full disclosure, the designer is a friend, of a friend, of a friend... but we have never met. I purchased a bracelet for myself as well as one for my Mother for Christmas - they are SO beautiful, I had to go and order a few more because I don't want to part with either of them. She uses the finest gemstones and antique beads, and I get so many wonderful compliments. Shipping was fast, packaging was very pretty, and I love my new bracelets. I will be keeping my eye on this site for new postings. This designer/artist obviously puts her heart and soul into each piece. I love that they are also one of a kind!

lindae100
December 4th, 2017

Questions? Get answers from the Bohemian Zen Wear staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bohemian Zen Wear?

Have a question about Bohemian Zen Wear?