BluestonePerennials reviews

Madison, OH 44057
service@bluestoneperennials.com

zenobiam2
10/10/18

I have shopped with Bluestone Perennials for the past 25 + years, and never been dissatisfied. Their plants come with sturdy root systems, and are packed to perfection. They will replace plants that died or did not survive. If you are a gardener, this is a company to keep close to you.

frankn45
8/20/18

They have done all our home repairs for a long time and just pressure washed the front of our home. Louis their best worker is fast, affection, and very nice. The front of our home looks like a new home. Louis has installed fans, repaired light switches, fixed our toilet, and many more repairs on our home. He always comes quickly after our call. We highly recommend this company.

Rosemary & Frank Neilly, Wesley Chapel, FL

billb107
3/11/15

I have ordered plants from Bluestone Perennials for over 10 years and never had any problems until they jumped on the "going green" bandwagon and switched from plastic pots to a new pot made out of coconut fiber called a coir pot. These pots are supposed to biodegradable so that you can plant pot and all. These pots don't rot and wind up choking the plants out. I have had to dig up everything I planted that came from them and cut the pots off in order to save the plant. Their plants are still great but they need to stop telling customers to plant the pot. It's not just me that has complained about the Coir Pots; Do a quick search online and you will find the same complaint from other gardeners. What brought this whole thing up again was it finally warmed up enough here yesterday to do a little early garden work and one of the things I did was turn over the cold compost pile and all 17 pots looked exactly the way they did when I put them in there last summer. The point to my post is to warn other gardeners..... if you order from Bluestone remove the plants from the pots no matter what the company tells you.

Tip for consumers: Remove the so called biodegradable coir pots before plating.

Questions? Get answers from the BluestonePerennials staff and other customers.

BluestonePerennials?