Review of BlueIQDesignz

SITE CLOSED

1 Review From Our Community

tiobongu
7/1/14

Its better to be ripped off by a friend, because you may find him someday, but when its an internet based rip off like the so called free website builder called wix.com, what are you going to do? bust a caps lock on them?..I prepared a free website from Wix.com. Wix.com asked for 24.95 $ for domain name transportation cost and I paid for it. But then I couldn't use the domain name.couldn't view the site. Wix.com workers further gave me reasons that I should also buy a Premium package to use my domain name which I already paid 14.95 $ at first. They made me pay 24.95 $ and they wont pay it back after asking as the site states that i am liable to a refund in the first 14days. First they fool you by saying that their service is free but then force you to buy a Premium package. The explanations are inadequate and the postpurchase service is very awful. and the guys will be dancing in church on sunday.

Questions? Get answers from the BlueIQDesignz staff and other customers.

BlueIQDesignz?