Review of Bluefly

2018 Customer choice award

6 reviews with 3 stars

rubyg32
6/10/18

Bought Saint Laurent bag from bluefly. When it arrived, the bag came with box, dust bag. The bag is new and authentic. The biggest problem was it didn't came with an authenticity card. Contacted customer service, they said since they got the bag from another company (rue lala), there's no way for them to get the card. That lowers the value of the bag. I didn't return the bag since it's authentic and bought it for a really good price.

quincyg8
8/9/17

I ordered a pre-owned Louis Vuitton bag, and the next day received an shipping confirmation email from Bluefly with the incorrect item in the email. I called customer services and the rep I spoke with was not the most pleasant and had quite an attitude with me - also, he didn't provide any guidance aside form emailing me a return label. After this call, I was pretty irate and left a negative review of Bluefly on SiteJabber. A manager at Bluefly, Belinda, got in contact with me and after a few hours reached back again -she indicated that she had done some digging and it seemed that the Bluefly SKU was wrong causing the email to show a different item, but that the correct item had shipped. Yesterday, I received the correct item, and it was exactly the item/condition I'd ordered. I am very appreciative of this manager - she was cordial and extremely helpful. I can't say the process was without stress.

Tip for consumers: Just don't

Response from Bluefly R., Bluefly Representative
Hi Quincy,

I am terribly sorry to hear about your recent experience with us!

We would like to address both issues with our marketplace partner and with the customer service rep you spoke to.

Do you mind replying with your order number or, if you prefer, sending it as a private message?

I look forward to hearing from you.
tamarik1
7/10/17

The website had a huge problem. Ordered a shirt they sent me three of them and sent the order to the old address. Now they are giving me hard time to return them.
Does anyone know general return address?

Response from Bluefly R., Bluefly Representative
Hi Tamari,

I am so sorry to hear about your experience and can understand your frustration. We do not have a general returns address as we are a marketplace and work with many different vendors.

Do you mind private messaging us your details, including email address and order number so we can look into this for you?

I look forward to hearing from you.
peggyn4
4/9/17

I just ordered a dress from Bluefly and regrettably checked the reviews of this site after I had placed the order. Shocked that this company does not respond to the vast number of negative reviews it receives. Hoping that my experience prompts me to write a positive review to refute some of the serious complaints against this site. I think the lack of HUMAN phone support for customers is the worst of all grievances - and no reason for it. Fingers crossed that I can follow this statement up with a favorable review of the site.

mattw71
2/17/17

All the stuff is great and low priced, but the shipping is a $#*!ing disaster. On most items, it says ships in one to two business days, but mine took at least 7 to be put in the mail. Its not even like these are fake products from china. I have no idea what is up with the shipping system at Bluefly, but if you can wait for your items, go for it.

sherryz3
11/30/15

I would never buy again. Their customer service is the worst, and I needed to file a claim from both Amazon and American Express to get my issue resolved. It took two months to receive refund, and that was after many many calls, no response or call backs from bluefly. I would never purchase again, especially big ticket items.

By Argie A.

Hi Nancy, Thank you for reaching out to us and we can definitely look into this for you! Can you please private message us your best method of contact so a member can reach out and assist you? Hope to hear from you soon and thanks again. -Bluefly Team

By Bluefly R., Bluefly Representative

Bluefly is not an authorized retailer and I have personally received knockoff designers items from Bluefly in the past (and never been refunded due to dishonest business practices). Do not purchase high-end designer goods from this retailer as they do not guarantee authenticity.

By Bethany F.

Hi Cam, Bluefly does not sell fake goods and any products not sold as Pre Owned should arrive like new. We take authenticity seriously so if you feel that the item is fake, I encourage you to contact Customer Service with images so that we can investigate. If the bag is sold as new (not Pre Owned) and it arrives damaged, again, please contact Customer Service immediately with images. I hope this helps!

US$$

By Mike W.

Hi Anna, Thank you for taking the time to reach out! Please rest assured, we offer only the best brand names and highest quality goods. We proudly stand behind all of our products' authenticity. If you have any concerns or need shopping assistance, please feel free to private message us...we'd be more than happy to help! Thanks again.

By Bluefly R., Bluefly Representative

Hi Jason, We are excited that you are are interested in ordering something from Bluefly! Our customers are incredibly important to us and we appreciate your feedback and concern. If you don't feel comfortable ordering online you can private message us your best method of contact so a Bluefly member can reach out to you directly. Thank you for reaching out to us and we hope to hear from you soon. Additionally we recommend that you check out our reviews on BizRate where we have over 1,500 reviews or Stella Service. Bizrate Page: http://ow.ly/N8PkJ -Bluefly Team

By Bluefly R., Bluefly Representative

Hello Scott, Since 1998, Bluefly has been a fashion industry pioneer. We offer the finest designer handbags, shoes, fine jewelry and more at the absolute best value. We proudly stand behind every piece we sell and guarantee the authenticity 100% with our vendors. We understand that there have been growing pains and hiccups like several other retailers sometimes we do drop the ball. We do our best to compensate for these rare situations, but they do happen. We will be having several upgrades to our site soon, I look forward to more positive reviews in the future. We thank you for your interest. Yours Kindly, Bluefly Customer Service

By Bluefly R., Bluefly Representative

They are absolutely not authentic. Do not purchase shoes from this retailer.

By Bethany F.

Hi Leslie, If the bag is used, the description will state this information. I hope this helps!

By Bluefly R., Bluefly Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Bluefly staff and other customers.

12 Photos for Bluefly