This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Bluecrate.co

Bluecrate.co has a consumer rating of 1 star from 3 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. The most common issues with Bluecrate.co are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Bluecrate.co?

“Missing Shipment”

Kyle H.
12/28/19

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS AD BASED COMPANY! Was told to expect package before Christmas. Reached out to them 2 days before Christmas and was told "it's not Christmas yet." After trying to get a hold of them for the past two days, they finally told me package was lost. Why wasn't that information available four days ago? I could have gotten my girlfriend a present before Christmas but now I am late and have to find a new gift. Would never recommend to anyone.

kyleh177
December 28th, 2019
paull631
December 20th, 2019
I placed an order for a Christmas weeks in advance and they promised the product will be shipped by Christmas. They have not sent me any tracking code despite following up through email to ask for the tracking code.

It is 5 days before Christmas and no update from the team at Bluecrate and just terrible service. Would not recommend anyone to use this site.
robing216
December 14th, 2018
I have never placed an order based on an ad that I saw in my instagram feed, until now. I ordered one pair of socks for my son in an animal paw print. I wanted to give to him as a funny small gift from the cat for his birthday. That date came and went, and now I was lucky to get them before Christmas. The socks are cute, but should not take a month, or more, to receive. I had to send numerous emails to track these with Bluecrate, and would just be given their third party's information who ships them. The 3rd party never answered their phone and did not return my three messages left- including the order number and tracking number. The socks finally just showed up yesterday- which was over 4 weeks delivery time! Bluecrate needs to use UPS or Fed Ex and get into the 21st century! They will loose their business to Amazon and other more reliable on-line retailers.

Questions? Get answers from the Bluecrate.co staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bluecrate.co?

Have a question about Bluecrate.co?