Review of Blount Memorial

Tel: 804 865-983-7211

1 Review From Our Community

tonyf64
4/17/18

East Tennessee Medical Group is what I was looking for but good enough I guess. I have to admit years ago I hated Blount Memorial Hospital because of so many bad experiences but now days its a much better environment perhaps they just have better staff these days with better goals & outlooks on things.

I recently was fortunate enough to get into East Tennessee Medical Group which is not a easy task with someone on my health insurance. I have a great doctor too which is Vicky Snider who has been very nice, easy to communicate with, and genuinely seams to care about my health & care unlike so many doctors before her. I am very grateful to have been able to get into this group, and anyone out there looking for a good medical group should take this one into consideration.

Thank you very much for excepting me as a patient & giving me a better outlook on doctors, and treatment. You guys are awesome!

Tip for consumers: No other group I would rather belong to but would be nice to see Dr Webb in this group who I had for a short time in Knoxville but had to change because I had no way to see him being I do not drive. Otherwise ETMG all the way!

Questions? Get answers from the Blount Memorial staff and other customers.

Blount Memorial?