BL Groundworks Cardiff

BL Groundworks Cardiff has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate BL Groundworks Cardiff?

“Fantastic Company”

Charlotte R.
1/25/19

Recently moved into a new home, i have two young children 2 and 4 for the first 4 months of living in our home i had to keep them away from the back garden it was so unsafe, uneven and all round disaster. I called in Brooke to see if he had any ideas on how to salvage this garden so it was safe for my children to play and wasn't an eye sore. He smashed it... it is perfect. My garden is now level, safe and beautiful i cant wait for the summer to get back out there! Thank you so much for the amazing work you did, made such a difference and my children constantly want to be out playing!

charlotter51
January 25th, 2019

Questions? Get answers from the BL Groundworks Cardiff staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BL Groundworks Cardiff?

Have a question about BL Groundworks Cardiff?