Blc-germany.de

Blc-germany.de has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Blc-germany.de?

“Fraud”

Varin S.
10/2/20

This site is a Chinese fraud. They take your money and send you the wrong item. Then They Ask you to keep the item than you didn`t order for a 20% discount, I ordered a skirt, they sent me cheap sunglasses. See the pictures below. They also call themselves Nicolas-Live de I mails.

varins
October 2nd, 2020

They also call themselves Nicolas-Live de I mails.

Tip for consumers:
Don’t order anything unless you have money to loose.

Products used:
None

Questions? Get answers from the Blc-germany.de staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Blc-germany.de?

Have a question about Blc-germany.de?