Review of BlahBlahTees

info@blahblahtees.com

1 star

heatherp74
7/3/17

At first, I was a bit skeptical as I've never bought from a TeeSpring vendor before. But the guys at #BlahBlahTees were super helpful and responsive. The tee I bought for my dad was in the mail within a week and he loves it! All his friends were asking me where I got it - thank you BlahBlah!

zachw11
7/2/17

This shirt from BlahBlahTees fit my body perfect, I got a size L but fits like a medium so get one size bigger. I love how it formed to my body perfect, not top tight or lose. The tree design was pretty rad, it gave it a sense of uniqueness. I have never seen a shirt like this design, it also is not a bad price to boot! When I put this on my girlfriend loved how it looked on me also.

chrisf138
7/2/17

Let me just say I am a huge, HUGE - Game of Thrones fan! So when I saw the shirt these guys had created, I flipped out. Especially when I went to check out and saw how cheap it was. Such a bargain. I'm so excited to wear this at my next GOT binge watching party. Only downside is that the shipping took a bit longer than I expected (however I did ship it o my PO box) so could just be USPS. Overall, good experience and easy on the wallet.

renem56
7/2/17

I ordered my first t-shirt from #BlahBlahTees a few days ago and I just now got in the mail today. Excited! The shirt fits great, not to mention the design is pretty sick. Next time I may order 1 size smaller for a more form-fitting look, but overall I am happy with my order. Can't wait to see what graphic tee these guys come up with next.

joshm148
7/2/17

I'm a night nurse and was looking for a tshirt to wear to medical conference I was attending at the time. As a male nurse... theres not many designs out there for me until I stumbled upon BlahBlahTees - I read they do custom prints so I contacted their staff and they were able to design my shirt just for me. My coworkers on staff the next night asked where I had gotten the shirt. Very happy with my purchase!

matte276
7/1/17

Amazing!!! From great customer service to killer t-shirt designs, #BlahBlahTees has hands-down earned my business. While these guys are an online startup brand - it was super easy to check out and I got my shirts within a few days. Highly recommend :)

Tip for consumers: These guys are currently operating using TeeSpring - so don't be confused by the checkout proccess.

Questions? Get answers from the BlahBlahTees staff and other customers.

7 Photos for BlahBlahTees