Review of Black Radiance

Black Radiance reviews

Tel: 844-477-2958

sayeedab1
8/26/18

Black Radiance Cosmetics is a brand that most people wouldn't know the name of if you mentioned it to them. However, it is a brand that shouldn't be slept on because they are affordable in price, easily accessible to consumers,and caters to WOC. I purchased my first Black Radiance product three years ago which was the Artisan Color Baked Blush in the colors Toasted Almond and Raspberry. The Artisan Color Baked Blush is a highly pigmented formula which is silky smooth to the touch. I often tell my subscribers on my Youtube channel that the blush can be used as a highlight and blush because of the reflex of shimmer in the product. I love multipurpose products because they save the consumer time and money. If you haven't tried the Black Radiance Artisan Color Baked Blush it is a product that needs to be added to your next shopping list and I know you won't be disappointed.

Product Details:
Artisan Color Baked Blush
Price:4.99

randis15
8/3/18

I've used their foundation before and I like it! It's sold at out local beauty stores. Their shades are beautiful

Questions? Get answers from the Black Radiance staff and other customers.

Black Radiance?