This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

BlackDogGrooming

BlackDogGrooming

BlackDogGrooming has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. BlackDogGrooming ranks 357th among Pets sites.

How would you rate BlackDogGrooming?

“Took my money but didn't cut my dog's hair”

Cheryl D.
8/4/15

I didn't notice when she brought all of my dogs back in at once. When she left, I looked at my Yorkie (the other 2 she only did their nails and their ears) and she hadn't cut any of her hair. I cut off a chunk and sent a picture of it to her with a ruler beside it. It was over 3 inches long and there is still another inch or two. I told her I felt I should get at least a partial refund and she offered to give me a discount next time. Why would I take my dogs back to her? So, I paid over $100 for nothing... don't make the same mistake.

cheryld23
August 4th, 2015

Questions? Get answers from the BlackDogGrooming staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BlackDogGrooming?

Have a question about BlackDogGrooming?