BioElectricShield reviews

virginia@bioelectricshield.com

frankg234
Frank G.
11/5/18

Hope the quality matches the price- taking a leap of Faith here!! Is there a money back guarantee?

stephaniew241
Stephanie W.
10/16/18

I can't wait to receive the room shield and a heart shield level 2 for my daughter. Anna was very helpful!!!

rosem186
Rose M.
10/15/18

So much information on the website! But dealing with a human being was very nice and helpful. Thanks.

lauraw196
Laura W.
10/12/18

I feel hope. Info and stories were great. I have been suffering for over 2 years. It helped SO MUCH to have SmartMeter removed from the house. I finally started sleeping through the night. Thank you for providing solutions. I can't wait to get my package.

anonymousg164
anonymous G.
10/11/18

I love your company and all you stand for. The customer service is always top notch along with your products. Thank you for providing products that help keep us protected from EMF's!

jordinaa
Jordina A.
10/6/18

Thank you for existing. I feel so relieved to know you are here to really help us and improve our lives with a big smile on our faces. <3

marilynh169
Marilyn H.
10/3/18

The BioElectric Shield helps! Because of my extreme sensitivity to EMFs, I wear it nearly all the time. I still have symptoms of electrosensitivity, but on the rare occasion I have forgotten to wear it, I feel much worse. My last order was for a replacement cord that had worn out after much use. Also, I have received a lot of compliments on how nice the pendant looks.

marys1029
Mary S.
9/27/18

Welcoming and friendly web site. Organized ordering system. Your staff does appear to enjoy helping folks. I look forward to being one more of your many happy customers. :)

bethq5
Beth Q.
9/5/18

I love this site and shopped here back in 95. The staff is wonderful and they love that they have this service to help us fight all the emails in this world out there.

maggiew42
Maggie W.
8/20/18

Just want clarification on whether the EMR neutralizer can be cut to fit my flip phone without compromising it performing ability.

kathleenb215
KATHLEEN B.
7/10/18

Great talking with you Virginia,
You took a lot of time explaining the details of your product and how it could benefit me.
I appreciate your generous return policy so I could try it with confidence.
I don't want to be without it, I have become very attached to the pendant, love it!
Thank you!
Kathleen B.

deborahg173
Deborah G.
6/28/18

I appreciate the security I feel knowing I have some protection from the EMF from my phone..which has become a constant in my life, even my step tracker
.constant exposure..my goal is to get higher level protection with a medallion

pedrot19
Pedro T.
6/7/18

The website is easy to navigate and orders arrive promptly. But I am not sure if the emf neutralizers really work. What hand held device can be used to check the efficacy of these products?

nelsonb44
Nelson B.
6/4/18

Thankfully, the purchasing process was very efficient and I experienced no hiccups along the way. I instantly felt comfortable about my purchase in securing the welfare of my baby. Thank you!

ericr188
Eric R.
5/30/18

On my phone I couldn't select shipping cart. Galaxy note 8.i had to add an item and delete to get access to cart so I could pay.

nanettes7
Nanette S.
5/17/18

As a new customer I probably ordered before the coupon code was sent. The code will be honored anyhow.
It was resolved quickly by a helpful friendly staff.

susannew10
Susanne W.
5/17/18

I'm overjoyed with my bioelectric shield. I wouldn't go anywhere without it. It has proven to be an invaluable source of protection and focus. It allows me the freedom to live and work where and how I want every day without hesitation. I enjoy my social interactions so much more. Thank you for such an amazing product!

jerolea
Jerole A.
5/17/18

We received our "stickers" today and have already applied them to cell phones and laptops. I must say I received excellent customer service and I am more than pleased with my overall experience. I plan to reorder so that all of our electronic devices are covered.

My family and I feel safer already and look forward to feeling the positive effects of Alterra Neutralizer.

Thank you.

Sincerely
Ann Leitgeb
Port Richey, FL

robertal30
Roberta L.
5/17/18

Wonderful company, wonderful products, and very wonderful customer service. They are concerned for the customer, not just to satisfy but to help the customer with the many health issues associated with electrical field sensitivity. They act like they are helping their own family members. Thanks to their products, as a very sensitive person, I can live a pretty normal life with an environment full of high tech, high electrical and highly toxic health hazards.

deborraha
Deborrah A.
4/14/18

Everything was through easy to understand wish I could&rsquo;ve afforded the more expensive pendant but I&rsquo;m limited on funding right now I hope is not too thick would like it to live flat can you tell me the thickness ?

catherinet48
Catherine T.
4/2/18

Good shopping experience. Consider offering additional wristbands as an option. I would have bought an additional color if it was available.

Hope to be able to add another review after trying the shield for a few months.

donnab349
Donna B.
3/31/18

Using my iPhone. Can&rsquo;t see the cart word or icon in the top unless I turn the phone landscape. Still doesn&rsquo;t show on every page. Had to sign back in twice.

davidk532
david k.
3/30/18

Would like to see pictures of pendant with all the different color bracelets. Also, when I clicked on 'cart' it only showed me small version. Had to click again to make it a bigger, usable screen.

megsl
Megs L.
3/26/18

Virginia, the order you placed for me on 12/19 has not left Billings (per tracking info). I am at the point where I need something ASAP and so I am ordering one room protector to hold me over until we see what happened to my original order. The postmaster here says we have to wait 10 days (until 12/29) to make a claim about a lost/stolen package. Thanks and regards, M. Lewis

lanau
Lana U.
3/26/18

Very helpful customer service person.
it is my first order...I don't have anything to compare it to.
Not as easy to get around in the website as some.

Questions? Get answers from the BioElectricShield staff and other customers.

BioElectricShield?