Review of Bingnets

Bingnets reviews

SITE CLOSED

pattyb2
10/19/10

I ordered 4 pair of Uggs and was skeptical about the site and the price of the Uggs. I kind of thought it might be a scam, but I took a chance. It took quite a few weeks to arrive since they did come from China, like another person posted. My daughters and I love our Uggs, they were real Uggs and so comfortable.!! I'm getting ready to order another pair for each of us this year, but I'm reading that people did not receive their shipment. If you ordered and have received your Uggs, please let me know!

aprils
1/3/10

Ordered my uggs Oct. 31st got confirmation and that is the last I heard from them. took my 85 next day and never got my boots. Calling my Mastercard someone said you can have your money refunded if transaction was fraudulant... BIG SCAM SITE>>>

rosalindm
12/7/09

I was ripped off for 165.00 for 2 pairs of uggs, that I have yet to receive. I can no longer ever pull this bogus crap up. They have disappeared but my credit card has been charged. I am sooooooooooooooooooo angry! I would not recommend to anyone. It is a scam.

djm
12/2/09

They took my money and no Uggs. Now I'm pissed.

angelab4
12/1/09

worst website ever TOTALLY FAKE UGGGGGGGSSSSS. at least 7 unanswered emails and didnt get my uggs for weeks

annr1
11/28/09

I am also a victim of the scam, I ordered boots and entered my information. It said that it didn't take it, when I emailed they said to re-enter again. I got my bill, Billed twice with an international charge attached also. Now I get no reply, or information on how to be refunded. I thought that I was saving $ on the Uggs and now paid more then I would have in the store, and didin't receive a thing. My bank is investigating, hopefully something will be done and someone will be going to jail for this.

donnad3
11/17/09

Another victim. I ordered boots, the money was charged to my card. No boots, no return email(s), no contact phone number, no merchandise. I am sick about it.

debral
11/9/09

I am experiencing the same thing. I ordered my boots 2 weeks ago, money has been taken, no shipment yet and unanswered email. Just got my boots in!! The website is from China, that is why it took 3 weeks.

jeanninem
11/6/09

I'm concerned it's a bogus site. I should have know that it was too good to be true . . . $85.00 Uggs. Took my money but no shipment yet, order confirmation page no longer available on internet, e-mails unanswered. Anyone else have any experience with this site?

Questions? Get answers from the Bingnets staff and other customers.

Bingnets?