Review of Binding101

Tel: (866)537-2244

bonital4
Bonita L.
3/7/19

First time with your company.  Had a chat with your rep Shannon T. She was very helpful.
I expect that you will be a go to place for the future.

Thank you.

susanm501
Susan M.
3/2/19

First time customer. Happy to find the items I needed at a good price. Appreciate the amount of information / specifications on the product.

gayeb6
Gaye B.
2/27/19

If the binders are what I think they are, I will be pleased. Your site is easy to follow and make an order.

jamess1125
James S.
2/27/19

Quick and painless so far. We will see how long it takes to get here and what shape the product is in.

betha99
Beth A.
2/16/19

I'm very happy with Binding 101 so far. The items I chose were more expensive than I wanted to spend but I really needed it for a potential project/client so my options were limited and this was a big risk for me. It has worked out well so far. My package arrived quickly (I got 2 rolls of effects foil) and well protected (padded envelope and wrapped in bubble wrap). The products worked just as advertised.

jamesa622
James A.
2/15/19

A good source for items that are had to fine. Some sizes are limited but overall they have what is needed.

sarahh482
Sarah H.
2/11/19

Very easy to use website. I'm so glad I finally found a website that sells toner reactive foil for a decent price.

tiaw24
Tia W.
2/8/19

Always very helpful if I need to contact directly, but I usually order right from the site - which is fast and easy!

trevinh
trevin h.
2/1/19

Place an order for drill bits, wax, and a cleaner. Once product arrived, I found out on the packing slip that one of my items is backordered. Binding 101 never contacted me to inform me that an item I purchased was backordered nor do I have an estimated delivery date for this product.

nanw17
Nan W.
1/30/19

I almost left because I couldn't quite figure out how to get to paypal. When I almost exited you gave me a discount number but no way to apply it. I Ordered anyway.

lesliet98
Leslie T.
1/29/19

I just really hope that I will get delivery within 5 business days, as my event is only 2 weeks away.

celested12
Celeste D.
1/17/19

Today was my first time using the Binding 101 site. The site was very user friendly and I found what I needed very quickly. Excellent overall experience.

lauram351
Laura M.
1/16/19

The $10 off is really deceiving. I'm trying to introduce my bosses to products that will make finishing and bindery much easier

nickp161
Nick P.
1/10/19

Pretty simple. The live chat is a helpful feature. Arlana did a great job providing customer service.

pattd1
Patt D.
1/10/19

Problem may be with paypal and not B101. Placed an order, tried to put it through Paypal 3 times and when I finished inputting the information I would get sent back to your site where the message on the screen said my cart was empty. Spoke with Tiffany 4 times to solve the problem . I did receive an email several hours later saying "you've left something behind in your cart."Tried to place the order again and came back to the message saying my cart was empty. Placed the order with my credit card and it finally went through. I certainly hope I don't see a quadruple charge from paypal! (Tiffany spoke with the Wes,t Coast folks who said no funds had come from paypal, so I'm hoping everything os ok.

mariac475
Maria C.
12/27/18

It would be easier to select all number tabs needed at once rather than going back and forth on the website "continue shopping"
It takes too long to order this way (one exhibit tab number at a time) Also, to reorder thae last order, it does not show the last tab numbers ordered to select from.
Hope this review helps.

brockw11
Brock W.
12/22/18

This is my second order with these folks. Quality Items as described.
Provided in a timely fashion.

jamesj296
James J.
12/20/18

Had a hard time finding an item on website. Did a live chat and was directed to item I needed. Quick and easy also applied 2 coupons . Great site!

kelles1
Kelle S.
12/19/18

I purchased this same product last year with great results and expect the same this year! Fantastic delivery!

kayeh18
Kaye H.
12/19/18

I couldn’t use my promo code. Minimum order. And I was just trying to save some money since I had to spend so much on Christmas!

susans891
Susan S.
12/7/18

Customer service with binding101.com is always top notch! Tiffany Johnson and Ashley Fields get 5 stars every time!

cl154
C L.
12/6/18

...professional, prompt, knowledgable, great price, free shipping...I know where to go for my next purchase!

lowleads
LowLead S.
12/5/18

so far , so good , but I'll be more confident - when I receive my order in A+ conditions and quality.

kirstenc27
Kirsten C.
12/3/18

I placed an order 10 days ago and still haven't received my order. All i've gotten so far is a confirmation email and an email saying some of my items are backordered 2 months out.

karenb855
Karen B.
12/2/18

Very easy to move through website and I really liked the checkout system of info and on to next section

Questions? Get answers from the Binding101 staff and other customers.

Binding101?