Review of Binding101

Tel: (866)537-2244

williamc831
William C.
6/14/19

We have been very pleased with the service provided by Binding 101. Products are shipped in a timely manner and we can depend on them arriving on time. The products themselves have worked as promised
or with very little modification. Our photography customers have been impressed with the Pinchbooks and with the custom portfolios we produce using Binding 101 materials.

romanah
Romana H.
6/12/19

it was great I called and gave the info on the product I needed and she got back to me right away with an email response and provided me with the information I needed to place an order.

vickil62
Vicki L.
6/11/19

Binding 101 is a quick and easy place to shop and provides good quality products at very reasonable prices.

cathrynb8
Cathryn B.
6/7/19

good, but It would not take my password. I had to enter all my information 4 times...I gave up an d registered as a guest.

davidd951
David D.
6/6/19

Love hunting for discounts :-) Thank you for the 15%! Super easy site that saves all of my regular information and needs

suef97
SUE F.
6/4/19

It's a breeze to find what you are looking for, the prices are good and customer service is wonderful!

sarad151
Sara D.
6/3/19

It was pretty okay. I thought it came with one book when it showed up with 5. It wasnt clear when I bought that I would be getting 5. Which is fine because that just means that it is very cheap...

christopherc693
Christopher C.
6/3/19

Easy to navigate, friendly customer service, and a much better price than another machine I was referred to.

geraldt67
Gerald T.
6/2/19

Your website needs to remember all info so you don't have retype every thing over.
And you need to make your website like other sites that you can go to the bottom of the page and click continue

carolynh212
Carolyn H.
5/29/19

I was given a coupon code, but no place to enter it on my order. Also since we are a tax exempt corporation, how would I enter that information?

gailc143
Gail C.
5/27/19

You should tell us we have to register first before an advertised % will be deducted from the order.

michaelm2282
Michael M.
5/21/19

Great value and the binders are sturdier than I was expecting. Easy online ordering and fast shipping.

larrys199
Larry S.
5/17/19

I wanted a simple roll of uncoated black magnetic vinyl. It's seemed it was much more difficult to find that it should have been.

ericah120
Erica H.
5/17/19

Was easy and quick to find the size and kind I needed. You would have received full stars if shipping was free

ruthr110
Ruth R.
5/14/19

Easy to find items and order. Customer Service provided by Daisy for setting up an account was outstanding!

lisad615
Lisa D.
5/10/19

Website easy to use. Called and spoke to customer service. The representative was very polite and helpful.

kelieh
Kelie H.
5/8/19

It would be great if I could order multiple number of different tab numbers at one time instead of having to go back each time to order a different tab number. Very time consuming.

tamaraw70
Tamara W.
4/21/19

I love the selection of products and was thrilled after comparing prices...videos are fantastic too, thanks!

samanthas309
Samantha S.
4/9/19

The website is very clearly laid out, and the informational videos are quite helpful. The products I ordered arrived in a timely manner. I only ordered one binding machine, but I received two, and the company has not yet replied to my inquiries about returning the extra. However, since I only paid for one, it is not too much of a problem.

melissap142
Melissa P.
4/1/19

Easy shopping experience. I like that my previous orders are kept so I can just re-order and not have to find each item again. Although if I did need to, binding101.com is an easy site to shop at.

willisp10
Willis P.
3/27/19

Bulk price is important to me and it is clearly stated in the web site. Other suppliers want make you wait for a quote. I need get my supplies ordered and move on to other things. Service is excellent.

michaelf791
Michael F.
3/26/19

I like binding101 for it's easy navigation to find the right supply item. Also, they tend to have coupons frequently.

joannet71
Joanne T.
3/24/19

We were looking for screw sets, the size was hard to find locally. We happened to find this company on line and took a chance. They are exactly what we needed. Surprisingly we had our package in a few days.

shellyg53
SHELLY G.
3/19/19

Easy to maneuver website. I was able to set up a resale account within a day.
And the employees involved were a pleasure to work with.

brookem84
Brooke M.
3/19/19

Your website was extremely user friendly and I love the options. And thank you for the 10% off coupon, I bought right then because of it.

Questions? Get answers from the Binding101 staff and other customers.

Binding101?