Review of Binding101

Tel: (866)537-2244

nickp161
Nick P.
1/10/19

Pretty simple. The live chat is a helpful feature. Arlana did a great job providing customer service.

pattd1
Patt D.
1/10/19

Problem may be with paypal and not B101. Placed an order, tried to put it through Paypal 3 times and when I finished inputting the information I would get sent back to your site where the message on the screen said my cart was empty. Spoke with Tiffany 4 times to solve the problem . I did receive an email several hours later saying "you've left something behind in your cart."Tried to place the order again and came back to the message saying my cart was empty. Placed the order with my credit card and it finally went through. I certainly hope I don't see a quadruple charge from paypal! (Tiffany spoke with the Wes,t Coast folks who said no funds had come from paypal, so I'm hoping everything os ok.

mariac475
Maria C.
12/27/18

It would be easier to select all number tabs needed at once rather than going back and forth on the website "continue shopping"
It takes too long to order this way (one exhibit tab number at a time) Also, to reorder thae last order, it does not show the last tab numbers ordered to select from.
Hope this review helps.

brockw11
Brock W.
12/22/18

This is my second order with these folks. Quality Items as described.
Provided in a timely fashion.

jamesj296
James J.
12/20/18

Had a hard time finding an item on website. Did a live chat and was directed to item I needed. Quick and easy also applied 2 coupons . Great site!

kelles1
Kelle S.
12/19/18

I purchased this same product last year with great results and expect the same this year! Fantastic delivery!

kayeh18
Kaye H.
12/19/18

I couldn’t use my promo code. Minimum order. And I was just trying to save some money since I had to spend so much on Christmas!

susans891
Susan S.
12/7/18

Customer service with binding101.com is always top notch! Tiffany Johnson and Ashley Fields get 5 stars every time!

cl154
C L.
12/6/18

...professional, prompt, knowledgable, great price, free shipping...I know where to go for my next purchase!

lowleads
LowLead S.
12/5/18

so far , so good , but I'll be more confident - when I receive my order in A+ conditions and quality.

kirstenc27
Kirsten C.
12/3/18

I placed an order 10 days ago and still haven't received my order. All i've gotten so far is a confirmation email and an email saying some of my items are backordered 2 months out.

karenb855
Karen B.
12/2/18

Very easy to move through website and I really liked the checkout system of info and on to next section

martab15
Marta B.
11/25/18

So glad to have your company as a resource. The clear snaps are perfect to hold 2 pieces of .125' acrylic together for my custom menu card.

latrecef
LaTrece F.
11/12/18

The pre-punched binding paper and covers are perfect for those looking to put together their own presentation booklets without the hassle of investing in equipment. The products also arrived fast! Great job Binding101!

jamesa447
James A.
11/9/18

First time on the web.  I had to search around on how to order and edit CC information  and address.

destinp2
Destin P.
11/8/18

This company offers great pricing although sometimes the product may not be top quality. There is some price to product relationship in terms of "you get what you pay for"... but I will say when I have had legitimate concerns on sub-standard product quality, their customer service is top notch! If you approach them with a good attitude, they are going to serve you well.

garys544
GARY S.
11/8/18

Very good products so far, good
selection for the items I needed for my projects, best prices I've seen.

Shipping has been a little slow

reneet57
Renee T.
11/6/18

I like ordering from Binding 101because it's easy and the cost is great, no middle man to deal with..

crystalh135
Crystal H.
10/31/18

Found the prices of the items I wanted a little bit more than I wanted to pay. Wishing they would have been on sale - the color covers would have been nicer for my project, but they didn't fit within my budget so we got the clear ones instead. Found the price of the large laminating pouches a bit high too, but glad you had the larger size so purchased them as I use them often. Wish they were less expensive! Looking forward to using the cutting mat - sounds neat! No more marking up my table!!! :)

carolm329
Carol M.
10/30/18

I was looking for a certain ruler 612-B and found it quite easy to find the tool and place my order online. Thanks for the great job on your website!

marilul1
Marilu L.
10/22/18

The ordering its very easy and smooth, haven't got it yet, so I can't rate the shipping or product yet

dianem374
Diane M.
10/17/18

I have been trying to get an account set up sinces 09/14/2018. Although Daisy and Tiffany have been very hekpful, I was not allowed to speak with the accounting professional where the problem originated. This has been a very aggravating experience.

andreasl25
Andreas L.
10/4/18

Ordering was easy and delivery was quick but I did not receive a tracking email until after I contacting the company and asked, then I received an email with link.

gregorya20
Gregory A.
10/4/18

We have been ordering from binding101 for a long time and have never had any issues with any products that we have ordered. Always an enjoyable experience.

marges24
Marge S.
10/4/18

Very easy to find what I needed to purchase. Had a question and called customer service, the CSR that helped me, Daisy was just wonderful! And she responded so quickly to my request.

Questions? Get answers from the Binding101 staff and other customers.

Binding101?