Review of Bi-Mart

220 Seneca Road
Eugene, Oregon 97402, United States
Tel: 541-344-0681

Legitimate

Bi-Mart has been investigated by LegitScript, a NABP recognized organization that vets online pharmacies and has been given "legitimate" status. For more information, please visit the Legitscript report.

steveh237
8/1/18

The store in Junction City has clerks who only know how to say 'paper or plastic' or 'do you want cash back?" With a rare exception trying to have a pleasant conversation is impossible with these robotic people. They have stone faces and will not converse with anyone. Some of the clerks that stock items won't even talk to me anymore. not unless I ask a question they have to answer, but then they run away. Who in management is scaring these people? Why is this happening?? Grocery Outlet is building a store as is Tractor Supply. Safeway in JC has great service. I think Bi mart wants their shoppers to leave. It's disgusting.

lorib108
12/27/17

We had to return the same item twice the first one was a desk for art work with small drawers.It was cheaply made by the manufacture.Bi mart gave us an exchange for the first one and when we took the other one back they gave us our money back and $10 bucks for the trouble we had to go through.This Bi mart is in Stayton Oregon.Nice place to shop good people there now.They got rid of the rude woman who worked there

jillj10
3/6/17

Bi Mart in Junction City, Oregon, has blaring Techno music coming out of loudspeakers. They did on Sunday March 5th. I could barely think and when I complained the associates I spoke with could not hear me as the music was too loud! It was some kind of Disco/Rap babble. Sounded like drunk monkeys. The clerks seemed to think it was great music. Most of the shoppers there, including me, are Senior Citizens. We don't like it. Knock it off or we will make the drive to shop at Wal mart.

Questions? Get answers from the Bi-Mart staff and other customers.

Bi-Mart?