Billingsupportsystem reviews

Tel: +44-1239240010
support@billingsupportsystem.com

dant158
1/1/13

fake, useless. Se venite indirizzati a questo sito, lasciate stare, andate a comprare da altri siti.

dr131
10/5/11

are a front for for fraudulent webs sites based in China.
I bought 2 jackets from http://www.barbour-jacket.net.
thinking they were a legitimate company based in the UK.
It was not until i checked my visa statement that I discovered that I had been billed from a company in Riga!, furthermore i had to cancel my credit card as my card details started being used for fraudulent transactions.
It does not get any worse.
I am annoyed that companies can sett themselves up as genuine and just start processing credit cards, THEN START RIPPING US OFF.
PLEASE AVOID http://www.barbour-jacket.net. AND http://www.billingsupportsystem.com
LIKE THE PLAGUE!

lorettag
3/31/11

I ordered a pair of fake louboutin's from http://www.christianlouboutin-knockoff.com. It redirected me to a billing site, and then I got a confirm email from billingsupportsystems. The actual website says I will get tracking number within about 24hr of purchase, it is now going on 72. So, I have opened a ticket, and I hope I am not out a $100 bucks. I will keep everyone posted on the response of the site and whether my shoes ever show up or not...worse case, I work for the bank I bank for, so I will file a complaint if needed on my card.

michellep6
10/18/10

I ordered a pair of ugg boots from www.uggsale.cc which looks genuine after i made the order i found another site a bit like this one saying that it was a fake site so i wen onto billingsupportsystem.com and wrote to the vendor they told me they are a genuine ugg brand agent and not to worry ive just recieved the boots! i could make better fakes myself! the fir is like its off a dog more than sheepskin! i am absoultly fuming! ive tried to get back onto billingsupporsystem to contact the vendor for my money back and it will not let me enter the site! i have reported the site and hopefully it will get shut down so people like us do not get conned again!!

robertp7
10/1/10

I would advise anyone shopping online that if the payment portion of any website redirects them to this web site to stop and reconsider their purchase.

charliej
7/20/10

After ordering from what I now believe to be a fraudulent website, I received a "track your order" email from China, with the advice: "Should you have any further questions please use the following link http://www.billingsupportsystem.com to contact us back." The website does not recognise my login details.

Note that when placing the order for the original goods (sunglasses), the payment was taken by what appeared to be a European Bank, based in Latvia, and there was no mention of billingsupportsystem.com.

johnh9
4/30/10

tHIS WEB SITE IS JUST ASSISTING IN A FRAUDULENT TRANSACTION. tOTALLY USELESS.

gregoryl1
4/25/10

its Fraud, after my wife purchased two pairs of shoes (one arrived incorrect size and one did not) they suggested we sell the one that arrived to someone else and would not provide a return mailing address. The second pair did not arrive and try getting someone to respond. I have noticed the web is full of such stories about this merchant. I have complained to Master Card, they should not deal with these people.

clareb1
4/20/10

worse than useless. A complete waste of webspace and appear to support the counterfeit goods trade from china. PLEASE BE EXTREMELY CAUTIOUS AND AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE.

emmal1
2/15/10

They are absolutely useless, I have had more money taken from my account and they have been no help at refunding it. They just keep telling me that it is not them and their english is crap and you can't get a straight answer. They blame everyone else. I've had to contact my bank to arrange a refund.

DO NOT order Ugg boots from this site...it does redirect you BUT you do not know that. This website looks legit??? I am still waiting for my boots they after 2 weeks arrived inhte USA we'll see what I get :(( http://www.redsboots.com/classic-cardy-5819-361-c.htm

By Nadine C.
Questions? Get answers from the Billingsupportsystem staff and other customers.

Billingsupportsystem?