Review of Bike Revo

Tel: 6476666666
bikerevo@outlook.com

glenb41
11/22/17

The bike is fantastic. Up or downhill, into or with wind, I never travel below 30kph. Its amazing. On the downside the kickstand is very feeble and the bike has fallen (with some damage unfortunately) several times. I will have to purchase a beefier stand one day. And when I start from a dead stop using full throttle, there is a slight vibration (which I will have looked into under warranty next spring when I have it out). I suspect that this is not an issue at all as the bike runs perfectly otherwise. I highly recommend this product for anyone. I only wish I had bought it sooner.

briank130
10/25/17

I liked the relative low price and simplicity of the bike. It makes me more
interested in biking long distances.

danc143
10/6/17

We recently bought a BikeRevo kit and fitted it on a tandem bike. The conversion was fairly straightforward. The motor has ample power to help us up hills or carry us along when we're feeling winded and just need a break. Battery range is better than we expected, although we're just using it as a "pedal assist". This is our first experience with electric bikes and it seems to be good value for the money.

kend685
10/3/17

Very positive experience with Syed in Calgary, found him knowledgeable and helpful, also thought that the pricing was very good.

johna725
9/23/17

Upon arrival my battery didn't charge to full. Twice explained in e-mails to Rep that charging light never turned from red to green (full charge) and the two battery level indicators (one on battery, one on speedometer) matched at about 70%/ Bike Revo sent me a lengthy tutorial on batteries, and setting up the speedometer - neither being relevant to my circumstance. He also wrote that I was the only customer to ever "complain" about batteries.- also irrelevant to the point at hand. And "complain"? How about "inform". How about they take a customer service course instead of taking $300 from a pensioner. The best I can say is that the rep was polite within his monumental effort to incur no cost, and his childish deflections from what should have been a simple replacement issue- which was not offered. (Their web site says they will) Advice : buy elsewhere. Bike Revo takes no responsibility for their products and apparently don't care about the "the only complainer" (about batteries) in their history. And I have that in writing, by the way. Getting old is tough enough without being cheated.

randyd38
8/28/17

Had a problem. Used contact form on site to explain issues. Waited several days. No reply. Also texted the company phone number. Same result. No reply. I have only had the ebike for 2 months but company says warranty is for 6 months. It seems like there is no warranty.

Response from bike r., Bike Revo Representative
Hi Randy, I will be answering your question here.
I'm sorry you're upset but what you were asking us was illegal and I told you that when you were purchasing. The speed limit set for electric motors is 32km/hr. I would never jeopardize our business by doing something illegal and changing that for you. Any modifications done by yourself to change that will void the warranty.

Question by customer:
"How to get 50+?
(As mentioned on Kijiji)
Put real speedometer on.
Did pedal and motor.
Motor seemed to resist total speed above 32. Best I could do with hard pedaling, fast gear and full motor was about 35.
Verified motor itself gives 32.
Hoping to mention unit to my students in a couple of weeks."
paulg193
8/13/17

Install was easy. Everything working well. We will enjoy this new power assist on our tandem rides. Enjoyed meeting owner of Revo as well, he answered our questions and was very hospitable.
Thanks Paul & Terri

randalld21
8/3/17

Tire was half full when got it.
Poor quality rubber.
Must refill with air every 2 weeks.
But electrical system is great.
Often take for 2 hour powered rides.
Just have to keep putting air in tire.
:-(

ianr59
7/31/17

I picked up a kit from Sal...super easy to install and it breathes some life into a cruiser that I use to take my 14 month old bike riding. You still have to pedal a bit up steep hills, but I can now go on long bike rides without worrying about hills as the cruiser only has one speed. I also use it to commute to work and back...saves gas money. A little under powered as far as I'm concerned, but does the job for what I need it for. I think that anyone who is serious about an electric bike would want to go with a 48 volt system.

donaldj25
7/27/17

Had to trim the forks a bit to get it on a bike with mountain bike forks, otherwise, it was an easy install. No PAS, but that's ok, the throttle works fine.

tedh31
7/26/17

Ordered e-bike on line after checking local stores and finding prices very high. Looked on line and stumbled across Revo Bike.
Texted to get answers to questions. Followed up on the reviews available on line. There were 50 reviews available. Ordered unit and raced two days later delivered to my door. Only issue I have is that I did not get to pick the color.

kellym219
7/20/17

Works well on my bike. Keys came in mail two days after kit. Reasonably easy to install. Would prefer a better system for attaching the controller box as very tiny screws are difficult to work with.

danishk1
7/13/17

I bought a bike with the kit installed and it's pretty good the speed is good and the installation of the kit is professional hopefully lasts a while.

matthewh106
7/11/17

Convenient to met up with seller 5 mins with my house. Ended up buying 2 kits and transformed my bikes. Highly recommend. All plug and play, and easily bolts on.

antoniov12
7/4/17

Good product fast as in fast im a 270pound 6" tall and this kit can run up to 30km on straight road even with small bump the speed dont decrease down will recommend this to a friend and family

franceb4
7/2/17

I bought this kit for my father who is 79 with a cardiac condition. He loved it from the first ride. Easy to install with the video. If possible, we would appreciate to have the written instruction for the LCD-screen / speed controler set up. There was a problem with the tire tube. It blow out at the 3rd ride. Continental tires are superior quality but to ensure it works properly it requires a Continental tube(brand name).

jithint1
6/27/17

Very helpful service. Helped me with setting up the battery and also explain well on how to install the system on my bike. I could easily convert my bike to an ebike!

kevinc218
6/23/17

Bought a kit for my wife who is 60 and has bone mets. She can now use the electric assist to coast and climb hills if she gets tired or has pain. I tried it, loved it, and bought a second kit for my extra bike so I can keep up with the wife on longer rides! Live in Calgary and Syed delivered kits same day and took the time to answer my questions. Enjoy the ride.

muhammadi23
6/20/17

I purchased my front ebike kit with a bike. It came all set and ready to ride. I like that,no hassle, just get on and ride. And locally in Calgary. You can test ride before you purchase. Sal is a great guy. Happy riding.

Questions? Get answers from the Bike Revo staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Bike Revo