Review of BigGalsLingerie

Tel: 1-866-501-6355
orders@biggalslingerie.com

alondram2
7/15/18

Much like everyone else, I never received my item or the promised refund after SEVERAL attempts. Back and forth emails for a couple months, BS promises of the item shipping soon and BS promise of a quick refund. Do not waste your money on this pathetic company.

sheilad30
7/31/17

This company never shipped the product and never credited the purchase amount despite multiple emails assuring that the product would ship. We waited a month and then we were told the item would ship in 2 to 3 days. It never shipped. Then we were told that our credit card would be credited. It has not been credited. The credit card company has opened an investigation but we are still waiting for any response from the company. This has now been going on for over 3 months. This company is not one that I would ever do business with again. BEWARE. Seems like a SCAM to me.

conniea28
7/7/17

I ordered from this company and never received my purchases. I emailed them five different times, each time getting a reply that they were:
1. sending my order in 2 days
2. waiting for a shipment for my items
3. (again) order scheduled to ship out that week
4. looking into it
5. (finally after I demanded a refund) that they were refunding the order.
STILL - no items, no refund, no anything.
This company is a complete scam! Avoid at all costs!

teanam
6/27/17

I ordered on May 27 in hopes of surprising my husband before I had to leave the state for two months. I have emailed once a week and kept being put off more and more. Not only did they ruin my surprise for my husband but they stole $60 from me. Now I'm worried that they have my card number! Update: 7/17: Threatened to call the police and received my refund.

rebeccan37
6/5/17

Made my order April 20th. Emailed them asking when my order would be shipped on May 15th. They emailed me back on May 17th saying that my order would be shipped in 2 business days. It's June 5th! I made my order over 6 weeks ago and have received nothing!!!! Never again!

janiceg47
5/4/17

They easily charge your card, but you do not receive the merchandise. I ordered on March 25 and as of today, May 4, still no merchandise. This is the third time that I have contacted them and they keep talking about it will be shipped. I am wondering when! Please do not waste your time on this company.

cyndir2
4/14/17

Don't order from this website! You'll never get the item(s). Called left three voicemails, emailed 2 times and still nothing!
Wish I knew this review website prior to purchase, as now I'm the one who is frustrated like the rest!

sarahr145
3/13/17

I ordered 2 item in January 2017 received 1 item a month later and them was told that other item was on back order would ship in 3 days it is now march and it has been 2 months and still have not received order I have call company several times as well as emailed them and still no reply back. I might as well forget about receiving my item but I do know that I would never order again from this company and if you are planning on ordering from them don't do it worst customer service I have ever seen

annes98
3/6/17

Ordered my items. Waited three weeks and received a message stated they would be shipped in 2-3 days and I would receive tracking info. Emailed them after 10 days. Never heard back. Called and left the voice msgs. Never heard back. Emailed numerous times again. The ONLY time they emailed back was when I threatened to contact better business bureau. Was told I would receive a refund. Waited two weeks and nothing happened. Contacted them again. Received an email stating it would be resolved. Still nothing. Contacting BBB today.

chelleyj
2/8/17

I ordered a item from big gals lingerie. I placed that order online on the 29th of December. I patiently waited for my item. Nothing. I sent several emails. Got a robot response saying it should ship in 2-3 days. Never received anything. Finally emailed them so much that I received a response and was told it's on backorder. Well that was the middle of January. I still have not received my order. I've called and emailed questioning where it is. No response again. It says in their terms and conditions that if a product is on backorder it will take 3-10 business days then it should arrive. Well it's been over that and still nothing. I'm so angry it's not funny. I will be contacting the Better Business Bureau on them!

cassidym7
11/8/16

Made a sizable order about a month ago. Nothing has arrived. I have contact them via email 6 times and left one voicemail message. I am getting frustrated. I will keep at it. There is a first time for everything, and this is the first time I have ever experience customer service this bad. Never again with out looking at company reviews, lesson learned.

pattib29
10/13/16

For the order their customer service was great. The product was very nice but too big. I returned the item. Paid insurance to make sure they got it. It's been 3 months and no credit. So annoyed. Don't buy anything from them.

jodiem28
3/29/16

After waiting weeks for one of the three items where my online account showed shipped despite the item saying back ordered when I received the other two I finally requested it be cancelled as multiple emails went unanswered. After 6 weeks waiting for the refund I emailed to ask where it was and received no reply. A week later I emailed again and was told since it was so long it could no longer be refunded to my card and a cheque would be mailed. Absolutly ridiculous. Should have been refunded immediately on cancelling instead they decided to do nothing! This is fraud

deborahh24
10/23/14

Corset on this websitedoesn't fit and it looks nothing like the picture. Recommend miley sh ouse.com.

sabrinac8
10/23/14

The box was completely intact, however the boot itself had a large hole in the suede. There was white spot on the side of the boot where it was ripped. The price of this boots on biggalslingerie.comwere twice as much money as the boots from dres seswoo.com

Questions? Get answers from the BigGalsLingerie staff and other customers.

BigGalsLingerie?