Bidvine.co

Bidvine.co has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Bidvine.co?

“Fake Job Posts - they are so out of order for wasting my time!”

Jen A.
8/22/20

I agree, with the comments on here that talk about Bidvine posting fake job posts. I was so shocked when I applied for a job as a Digital Marketing Manager to find out it wasn't real. I realised this after filling in my email address and mobile number and then receiving an email asking me to complete a sign up to set up a profile, with no mention of the job post. Along with my full name, they wanted me to enter my address and date of birth. They then wrote that I could write my expertise afterwards, so it could be used to promote my services; this is not a standard request on a job application. I mean, why would I need to advert my service to others if I'm applying for a job at their company? I was so angry that they could waste peoples time with such dishonesty of using a fake job post, especially in this climate where so many people are looking for work. I did not fill in these sections I instead wrote to them immediately and requested they deleted my email and mobile from their system.

jena200
August 22nd, 2020

Questions? Get answers from the Bidvine.co staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bidvine.co?

Have a question about Bidvine.co?