This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Bidfun.co.nz

Bidfun.co.nz

Bidfun.co.nz has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Bidfun.co.nz ranks 27th among Penny Auction sites.

How would you rate Bidfun.co.nz?

“A scam aimed at the foolish, greedy or just plain naive”

Carole b.
3/26/11

A scam aimed at the foolish, greedy or just plain naive. To me an auction meant bidding against other bidders, the highest bid wins. The failed bidders did not lose their money. I don't know if it's illegal, but it surely is shimmy. Anybody any thoughts about how to get them back?

caroleb1
March 26th, 2011

vickyc
October 11th, 2010

I got totally ripped. I spent alot of money over a period of a couple of days and suddenly realised that this was a scam. Firstly I checked this website and read the review and them compared the bidfun nz to the bidfun uk and found the same users ie. Donnaoneill, TITANIK, padcom etc etc are on both sites and the auctions are the same sites but in NZ$ and UKpounds. I don't get this at all, it spells total fraud to me and PAYPAL who I have trusted for years need to get this sorted. Without their link I would never have gone onto this site. DAMMIT. My advice is BEWARE. You bid heaps, spend heaps and get nothing. VICKY NZ

Questions? Get answers from the Bidfun.co.nz staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bidfun.co.nz?

Have a question about Bidfun.co.nz?