Review of BicyclingHub

Portland, OR 97219, US
customerservice@bicyclinghub.com

jenniferj291
12/5/18

I ordered a jersey for $89.99. I've called and left several emails with no response. I need to change the address, but I'm taking it they have taken my money. Now I'm out a gift for my husband.

vt38
8/29/18

Ordered and paid for a cycling jersey on 8/16/18, totaling $75.98. It is now 8/29/18, and still have not received item despite paying an additional shipping charge. Numerous calls are forwarded around to different numbers and go straight to voice-mail and numerous e-mails have gone unanswered. I have no choice but to believe that this is a fraudulent business that takes your money with no intention, desire or ability to provide the item paid for. Have requested return of money numerous times, still have not heard back from Bicycling Hub.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE THIS SITE UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE SCAMED AND LOSE YOUR MONEY!!! TRY CALLING OR E-MAILING THEM BEFORE YOU PLACE AN ORDER YOU WILL MOST LIKELY SEE WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT.

anal127
3/13/18

It's the gift for my brother,I didn't get any response,feel disappointed.
I should read these comments early,so that I can prevent being cheated. Stay away, unless you want to waste your money. What a bad experience.

peterb275
2/23/18

Ordered a jersey. still have not received it but they charged my credit card. No response to emails and phone calls go straight to voicemail. Getting ready to contact better business bureau as it appears this business is a scam.

Tip for consumers: Do not do business with this company

dalec43
8/10/17

Ordered a jersey for my birthday in May. When it arrived it did not fit so we returned it for an exchange. After another month and the jersey did not arrive we contacted BicyclingHub with numerous emails and phone messages with no reply. I don't understand how a business with a fully functioning website and a facebook page can take customers' money, give them nothing in return and then ignore them. Stay away from these guys. I would suggest that anyone who has a similar experience to post your displeasure on their facebook page. Doug will remove it, of course, but you will get his attention.

davem222
6/30/17

They took my money, but no jersey. I've emailed twice and left three voice mails, all with no response. I believe that this business is a scam - beware.

johnz31
6/10/17

This company, owned by a one Doug Duguay has a horrible reputation, despite their glowing self-descriptions. No customer service, unsent orders, CLOSED according to the Better Business Bureau, yet with a fully active website that will absolutely take your money. AVOID THIS SCAMMER LIKE THE PLAGUE!

markl239
5/12/17

Customer service mailbox is full
No replies to e mails
Thinking I may have been scammed
Beware of this site !

peterh194
4/27/17

Ordered a bicycling jersey around Christmas- did not receive it within the estimated shipping time so I sent an email. Email was ignored, ended up calling during business hours and was sent straight to voicemail. I left a message, never received a call back. Finally, after calling a few more times over the next few days, I spoke to a man who told me they were lagging on shipping, and would send the jersey in the next few days. Still never received it, have been ignored to this day. Not sure how to handle this situation.

peterr111
3/3/17

My wife ordered a gift around a month ago. No gift has come. No returns to phone messages (of course no answering people either) nor has there been any returned emails. We are very upset and have lost out on a very nice gift. Don't buy anything unless you just want to throw away money...

Questions? Get answers from the BicyclingHub staff and other customers.

BicyclingHub?