Review of Biccshop

Tel: +1.4165385457
sales@biccshop.com

eliem29
9/27/18

I just received all 3 wigs I ordered. I've been waiting for weeks and I was so excited to get them because I lost all my hair. I am very VERY disappointed with the quality of this horrible wigs!! They are NOT the same wigs your company shows on he website, and Facebook. You are using pics and videos from another company!The pictures and videos online are nice wigs... this is garbage!!! There's strings hanging on them. I paid to get the thick ones "like the ones in the video" but the hair is so thin that can see all the lining underneath! Bad bad BAD horrible wigs! I want my money back, all of it or I will destroy your company with bad reviews and pictures for people to see how poor quality and inferior they are and I will get my whole family and friends to do the same! Your company won't sell one more wig! Give my money back and I'll send them back to you intact! I didn't even try them, that's how disgusting they are! Sent from my iPhone

rp128
8/20/18

Placed ordered and never received what I ordered. They stuck some other crap in the box instead. There is no number to call. There is no customer service. They should be in jail. This whole thing is a scam. Beware!!

bettyl96
8/3/18

Do not get what you ordered.Ordered a Chip Robot Dog for grandsons birthday got a Robot Dog.Whitch l have seen for Seventeen euros.Wish they could catch these thieves .

shyamt4
7/25/18

i ordered a rotatable camara wrist watch with 32 gb memory. but when i got it it was a diffrent one and not what i expected.
very bad experience.

buyerc2
7/21/18

You will lost your money! Shop not exists! Mails are not received by "shop" (mail server is returning errors when you are trying to send e-mail). No phone to contact. No real adress. No company registration number. Police should look at this fake company/webpage! !!. SCAM!!!!

josea229
7/19/18

I ordered a HD142X 1080p 3000 Lumens 3D DLP Home Theater Projector
Black / 1080P, and only received a chipper MINI PROJECTOR RD-814 with only 30 Lumens. I hope the China's government take care of this scam, because companies like this piece of $#*! can make the fake idea in the people, that all in China is corrupted.
Saddenly, when someone can read my prevention, it will be too late because they already were cheated by this focked thief.
Now I hope FACEBOOK take a review of the garbage they are having as sponsors... I want my money back!

michaelc1107
7/17/18

I was very disappointed when I got my order after couple of weeks , I ordered projector and they say it was 80% off . So I baught 3 of them which cost me $176 US / $255 AUS , when I open the package a find mini projectors for Kids which run a USB and only a mini speaker , I dont what what to do and how to get the money back after I read all this bad reviews , pls help and get rid of these bastards , I dont know how they get away with this , when we get arrested and prosecuted if u get caught shop lifting , and these ppl and company get away with $$$$$$ thousands of money , I hope one day we see them on tv , arrested and handcuffed , put them in Gail and throw away the key , scam bags

jovitan
7/12/18

Please stay as far away as possible from this SELLER! You definitely will not get what you ordered!! And they will never communicate with you in any way. I have learned a big lesson...Never AGAIN. People please listen and save your money. This is a big Scam!!!!!!!

matthewh249
7/9/18

Ordered two items from this company, both of which took weeks to get. Additionally, this was after contacting them and PayPal about not receiving anything. They finally responded. When the times did arrive, they were NOTHING near what was advertised and pictured. I don't know how this company stays in business- actually it stays from ripping new people off every day. Just beware of purchasing anything from here and try other avenues.

I posted 4 pictures for everyone to see what I received (finally) compared to what was pictured. You can decide.

melrosea
7/6/18

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS SITE!!! NEVER GET WHAT YOU ORDER! FALSE ADVERTISING AND RIP-OFF. THEY DONT RESPOND WHEN YOU CONTACT THEM ABOUT THE RETURNS. THEY ADVERTISE HUMAN HAIR AND SEND YOU PLASTIC/SYNTHETIC HAIR! LOOK THE OTHER WAY! Im trying very hard to contact these people to get my money back. NO RESPONSE! IM SURENTHEY HAVE OTHER SITES BY OTHER NAMES AS WELL! BUYER BEWARE!!!

danielleb170
7/4/18

IF YOUR LUCKY ENOUGH TO GET A SHIPMENT IT WILL NOT BE WHAT YOU ORDERED.... THEY WILL NOT CONTACT YOU FOR RETURNS AND YOU HAVE TO OPEN A CLAIM TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK. YES YOU WILL GET YOUR MONEY BACK AFTER WEEKS ON END BUT YOU WILL ALSO BE OUT THE SHIPPING

Tip for consumers: STAY AWAY

julib11
6/30/18

The product was not what I thought I was ordering. When I reached out to return, I recieved no answer. Buyer beware!

andyn45
6/30/18

They are a $#*!ing china stuff, ask for return and never answer!! They just want to collect American money and $#*!ing go away !! I paid them $76 and got a $#*!ing suck stuff , we need to report them !!

connieh127
6/27/18

THIS COMPANY IS HORRIBLE. FALSE ADVERTISING. YOU DON'T GET WHAT YOU ORDER OR WHAT'S ADVERTISED ON THE WEBSITE. YOUR EMAILS ARE NOT ANSWERED. DON'T ORDER. SHOULD BE BANNED FROM FACEBOOK.

terrym281
6/25/18

I emailed them twice, have not received a response. They sent me this horrible wig paid extra for faster delivery and a surprise, received neither. Mailed wig back and requested my money back, reading other reviews don't like I will get my money back either

myraa16
6/20/18

the wigs i recive were sorry i returne them but have not recive my money. yet this is the second time,the frist was sorry to

bessies25
6/19/18

I bought 2 what supposed to be 360 lacefront wigs but neither one of them had any lace and one of them was made out of plastic. I am a beautician and I know the difference. I am very disappointed.

nellyn9
6/18/18

Well I would like to say I am not happy I ordered 3 wigs with no lace fronts and no human hair. I found the add on facebook. please do not fall for this.
I will be contacting the BBB. The hair is a joke

shaweasawn
6/15/18

This was supposed to be a lace front 360 wig and this wig looks like a Halloween wig!!! I can't believe this company actually sent this product. To add insult to injury I paid for express shipping for my vacation and that didnt happened. I want my full refund plus my express shipping. I will NEVER order from them again!!! #completeripoff!!!

lorrainej38
6/14/18

Need to be closed down, It make you feel you can't even trust other companies. Wig arrived and I was so upset plastic Baby Doll hair no lace nothing like what I ordered...... BUYER'S BEWARE BBB NEED TO SHUT THEM DOWN!!!!!!!

brendaw176
6/13/18

The wig I ordered looks nothing like the one online. It looks like dog hair I am very upset. I would like my money back.

melodyb51
6/13/18

I ordered three wigs,, they were made out of doll hair,!!! advertised as human hair, I spent 132 dollars and I need to figure out how to get my money back from this Chinese company,,, Im steaming mad.

darlenee18
6/11/18

These wigs are junk. I order 2 of them and I can't even figure out how they even go on your head they are such a mess.

rhondad46
6/11/18

I ordered 3 wigs from this company, because I have been seeing this add on Facebook, I assumed it was legit. They arrived 2wks after I placed my order, and they are absolutely junk! I wouldn't put this crap on my dog! I will be contacting PayPal today for a refund. Should have read reviews first, bet I will from now on.

desireeh26
6/10/18

Never again! My 360 lace wig arrived with ZERO lace! Complete rip off! Return to China policy is also a joke because it can take just as long as it took to arrive to get my money back!

I'm having the same problem

By Lasonya S.

Nope I ordered 4/1/18. Still haven't gotten a response to my email and there is no legit number to call.

By Alicia H.

I've reported them on Facebook as a scam. I also went on the BBB website and reported them. I think everyone else should too.

By Kimberly B.

Thru PayPal if you paid thru paypal.

By Denise J.

im with u

By Barbara W.

The videos theyre showing is from different companies so I would think not

By Njeri B.

Questions? Get answers from the Biccshop staff and other customers.

10 Photos for Biccshop