Review of B&H Photo Video

655,706 reviews with 5 stars

kennethm156
Kenneth M.
5/18/18

Great camera and great accessories. A little in depth buy if you have the time to site down and read the manual in your hand along with the camera you will survive. You could not beat the price and so far my early pics are very satisfactory. Thanks B&H.

michaela466
Michael A.
5/18/18

It's always nice to order camera gear from camera experts. It makes a huge difference in the rare event you have a problem or a question. Thanks for the great service!

williamd280
william d.
5/18/18

Huge inventory. Prompt shipping. Price matching if the price goes down within 30 days after purchase.

davidl614
David L.
5/18/18

Site info is awesome, prices solid and my only complaint is B&H discontinues things instead of selling them at lower prices, such as Lexar XQD cards

fp14
5/17/18

Always easy, and no hassle to check out. Love the ability to chat online as well to get product advice. The ability to create a Cart # then call to ask / modify is great too!

randys166
5/17/18

I started years ago placing orders out of B&H catalogs, now its so easy to find items on the very intuitive and informative web site. Love B&H.Thanks B&H for all you do for the Photographic community, never a problem with dozens of orders.

blainem22
5/17/18

If you are shopping on price you will find that B&H is right in there. They carry pretty much everything out there, or can get it. Lastly, the customer service is great courteous and helpful.

bobl191
5/17/18

Great selection, price and service and a trusted source... I have made many purchases here with no issues. Thank you!
Bob

patrickc148
Patrick C.
5/17/18

Web site is easy to use and intuitive. I don't shop for electronics/camera stuff all that often but I've used this site almost every time when I need something. Been doing that for years. Great site, delivery always on time.

robertb936
5/16/18

I always know I'm getting the best price, and exceptional products over the 10 years I've been a customer. Your website experience keeps getting better, and your depth of products available for serious photographers makes you the go to source. Thank you!

andys206
5/16/18

Fair pricing, consistent inventory, fast, no grey market, and great selection! I always begin looking at B&H for first look and pricing on all current photo/video/tech products!

ericm308
5/16/18

I've been purchasing from B&H for 20 years and the only problem that I have evern had is coming up with 100 characters to fill out a review.

davidz80
5/16/18

Great prices - hard to beat - excellent service; what more can one ask for? For any electronics, B&H Photo is one of the first sites I check and I usually wind up placing my orders with them.

lorenab15
5/16/18

An online customer since 2004, everything i've ever ordered has been carefully and thoughtfully packaged, especially when shipping to an overseas deployment address. Really appreciate this, and the reason why I purchase high $$ items from them always.

brendac188
Brenda C.
5/16/18

I try to only buy from you guys to give you the business. Keep giving from guys job and giving tzedaka. Also, thanks for a great shopping experience.

robertv142
Robert V.
5/16/18
• Updated review

It was so easy to select items and place order. I am a returning customer and all my purchases have been a good experience.

“Not good so far Ordered Sunday and never got a confirmation....”
5/7/18
• Previous review

Not good so far Ordered Sunday and never got a confirmation email Did a live chat today they said order never went thru I orderSundsy so I would get them Wednesday as that is when my turkey season starts Replaced order now hope it goes thru

sandrab247
Sandra B.
5/16/18

almost always have what i am looking for and at the best price. can't beat free shipping and no tax.

rogerw132
roger w.
5/16/18

Credit card had expired, was same number but new experation date. Took two days, to get order straightened out. Gift card expired, 8676135015645738 pin 5246, so cost me $60.

alanj90
Alan J.
5/16/18

B&H's website is excellent from the ease of finding items and the excellent product information to the checking out process.

rogera52
Roger A.
5/16/18

What I need is normally available and quickly packaged for shipment. I normally get what I need quickly. Thank you

timb263
Tim B.
5/16/18

Very simple to order product, have been a buyer before. B&H has almost anything you can imagine for electronics and cameras.

thomasj70
Thomas J.
5/16/18

Easy to navigate website. Have always had a positive purchasing experience at B&H over the 15 years I have shopped here for cameras, computers, optical goods, iPads, accessories.

richardk259
Richard K.
5/16/18

I trust B&H for all my photography needs. They have good prices and great service. I trust them to provide good quality equipment and take care of me.

brendap115
Brenda P.
5/16/18

Always a pleasure to use your website. Extremely detail information provided, and your staff is outstanding, whenever I've needed further clarification.

scottt56
Scott T.
5/16/18

I love BH Photovideo. They have what I need, I trust that it is as they say it is and they get it to me fast.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Robert: Email me - henryp[at]bhphoto.com - and include the original B&H order number if possible. Eddy: We have a 40+ year sterling reputation. We're owned by a New Yorker, not someone in any other country. We offer free shipping on thousands of items. Arvin: We have a 30-day no-questions-asked return policy on almost everything we sell. -- Henry Posner / B&H Photo-Video

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

ANy refurbished item we sell has been refurbished by the manufacturer or official US distributor, Nikon USA or Canon USA etc. Other used items are each rated on a numeric scale and we tend to be conservative so customers are not disappointed.

By mike j.

You can email henryp[at]bhphoto.com and either I will address your question or forward it to whoever here is best suited to do so.. -- Henry Posner / B&H Photo-Video

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

When you put an item into a shopping cart on the B&H site. after you provide the destination our site will calculate shipping fees for any available shipping vendors so you can decide which to use before processing your purchase. ^hp

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

Used items are listed in a separate section of our site. All of these - bhpho.to/1TQamPr - are brand new.

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

Online we're at www.bandh.com. Our store is 420 9th Ave in Manhattan.

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

Unless the US government or a manufacturer has a restriction we ship almost ecveryting we sell to Australia.

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

Order cutoff times for all domestic orders shipping via UPS, FedEx Economy, or FedEx Priority: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm ET Friday: 11:00am ET or 12:00pm DST Domestic orders shipping via USPS, FedEx Saver, or Truck (non-rush), received before 7:00am ET will be shipped same day Order cutoff times for White Glove next day delivery (domestic): Monday - Thursday: 2:30pm ET Friday: 11:00am ET or 12:00pm DST International orders received before 7:00am local New York time will be shipped same day.

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

Questions? Get answers from the B&H Photo Video staff and other customers.

13 Photos for B&H Photo Video