Review of B&H Photo Video

2017 Customer choice award

1,860 reviews with 5 stars

howardd42
8/21/18

Makes informed shopping a pleasant and possible experience.
I feel as if I have delt with an honest and caring vendor that wants to inform me so that I can make my best choice.
Howard D

robertm1222
8/21/18

B&H is the best. I shop others and they don't have what I want in stock, B&H does. I get free shipping etc. They want my business and they show it.

carlot10
8/21/18

I'm in California and get better service and faster shipping than some local outfits, love the educational vid's and reviews.

rickb257
8/21/18

I have shopped B&H since I bought my first camera from them in 1977, Canon FTB (which I still have.)

They always put the customer's best interests first. They are solid, if things go wrong they make it right and have proved themselves over time.

Their price is always great and at minimum as good as anyone else.

I trust them to take care of me. That's the bottomline.

judyp125
8/20/18

Excellent pricing on the items I want to purchase and very quick shipping. I am redoing my 98 year old Mother's photo albums that span almost 100 years. B&H is now my go-to supplier for photo albums and filler pages. Thanks!!!

enriquel18
8/20/18

I had always heard from my professional photographer friends that B&H Photo Video was the best place to find great equipment at amazing prices. I finally realized this in 2018 when I bought my drone and it was such a good deal! I recommend this place for anyone looking to buy some quality products, you won't be disappointed with their websites ease of use and their inventory. I'll be heading back to B&H Photo Video from now on.

Tip for consumers: Make sure to subscribe to their Deal Zone Newsletter, great deals sent to your inbox everyday!

jamese268
8/20/18

I just ordered a new Wide Angle lens for my camera to replace an older damaged lens. As always, ordering from the internet site is easy and a terrific experience. Can't wait to receive this items and get back into my business of Real Estate Photography.

gregorym127
8/20/18

The ease of check out is only exceeded by the ease of finding what i needed. I am a happy return customer!

tuellw
8/18/18

I ordered a large format printer from here and everything came as described. I think they are a very reputable company.

serpild
8/18/18

I'm customer of B&H since very long time. Every time I had very good experience.
Thank you very much.

scottg229
8/18/18

I have purchased camera equipment from B&H for years. This is my first computer purchase.They had what I wanted in stock and could get it to me faster than the custom build from Apple. Same machine!

jima190
8/18/18

B&H Phoo Video has been my go to store for six years, back when I bought my first camera and began producing video full time. Ethical, helpful, knowledgeable, and great customer support. The fact that they shut down for Sabbath and Jewish holidays (though a bit inconvenient for customers) says something very positive about the company. BTW, I am not Jewish, I'm an evangelical Christian.

josephl255
8/16/18

Hunted the internet over looking for a tripod with the same shoe as my ez pod jr. The representative from Slik told me this was what I needed and gave me a link to B&H.

carolef33
8/16/18

In and through the years, you have been my go-to for photo needs. You're live sales help has never steered me wrong. I really depend on B&H.

josephh273
8/16/18

B&H always comes through. They are simply the best source for photo and video gear anywhere. I rely on them and they don't disappoint.

frankb305
8/15/18

I've shopped at B&H since long before the internet, and have always found great selection of products and service.

randyc164
8/15/18

Lost a rewards # and customer service was very pleasant in finding the number and re-mailing it to me.

carlab109
8/15/18

I have been a professional sports videographer for 11 years now and EVERY SINGLE TIME I order equipment from B&H it's delivered fast and the quality is always top notch. I will always trust B&H. In my mind, no other company is better. And, I LOVE the tutorials on YouTube. Very helpful.

louiss109
8/15/18

This website really make simple the expirience to buy, I recommend; not to my custumers, but yes for other people who loves the technology and is looking for an easy and safety place

craign56
8/15/18

I've been ordering from them since the late 90's. Never been disappointed. Always excellent prices and fast shipping. Customer Service is second to none!

federicog13

Excellent ascesors!
I don´t have time to wait for a touch in spanish, but it´s not a problem. I will buy another products here, think a canon 6d
Love bh!

jeffc360
8/14/18

I have ordered several Nikon DSLRs, high-end Eizo monitors, all of my Nikon lenses, speed lights, camera bags/packs and many other accessories and i never worry about any of it after placing my order. B&H simply delivers what they say they will deliver.

joels171
8/14/18

Web site is responsive, easy to navigate and is what I have grown to appreciate about B&H!
Always use B&H for convenience and customer support!

malikw8
8/14/18

Great site, with knowledgeable and friendly customer support! Fast shipping as well!
I found the products I needed at reasonable prices. The reviews were pretty helpful as well!

peterb458
8/14/18

Free expedited shipping!? B&H has everything I need at great prices and they ship really fast. Customer service is second to none!

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Robert: Email me - henryp[at]bhphoto.com - and include the original B&H order number if possible. Eddy: We have a 40+ year sterling reputation. We're owned by a New Yorker, not someone in any other country. We offer free shipping on thousands of items. Arvin: We have a 30-day no-questions-asked return policy on almost everything we sell. -- Henry Posner / B&H Photo-Video

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

ANy refurbished item we sell has been refurbished by the manufacturer or official US distributor, Nikon USA or Canon USA etc. Other used items are each rated on a numeric scale and we tend to be conservative so customers are not disappointed.

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/888625-REG/ Yes, we do. -- Henry Posner / B&H Photo-Video

By mike j.

You can email henryp[at]bhphoto.com and either I will address your question or forward it to whoever here is best suited to do so.. -- Henry Posner / B&H Photo-Video

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

When you put an item into a shopping cart on the B&H site. after you provide the destination our site will calculate shipping fees for any available shipping vendors so you can decide which to use before processing your purchase. ^hp

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

Used items are listed in a separate section of our site. All of these - bhpho.to/1TQamPr - are brand new.

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

Online we're at www.bandh.com. Our store is 420 9th Ave in Manhattan.

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

Unless the US government or a manufacturer has a restriction we ship almost ecveryting we sell to Australia.

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

Order cutoff times for all domestic orders shipping via UPS, FedEx Economy, or FedEx Priority: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm ET Friday: 11:00am ET or 12:00pm DST Domestic orders shipping via USPS, FedEx Saver, or Truck (non-rush), received before 7:00am ET will be shipped same day Order cutoff times for White Glove next day delivery (domestic): Monday - Thursday: 2:30pm ET Friday: 11:00am ET or 12:00pm DST International orders received before 7:00am local New York time will be shipped same day.

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative
Questions? Get answers from the B&H Photo Video staff and other customers.

15 Photos for B&H Photo Video