Review of B&H Photo Video

2017 Customer choice award

1,394 reviews with 5 stars

jeffc179
2/20/18

B&H Photo Video has a great easy to navigate web site. Their prices are always competitive and they have an unbelievable selection.

clarac40
2/20/18

Great products, knowledgeable staff, excellent customer service! I bought several cameras and lenses from them, a laser printer, etc.

robertl328
2/20/18

We have ordered from B&H several times. We always get excellent assistance whether we are seeking the right product or making a return because we didn't order the right thing.

erinb96
2/19/18

Staff is always friendly and helpful, site layout and reviews are very intuitive, helpful, and accurate.

richardb412
2/19/18

Ordered a Wimberley Gimbal head and found all necessary information on the order pages. Good technical description allows to select the right product easy and without hassle.

mikeg304
2/19/18

I love this store. They have everything you can ask for, then more. Great on-line and really a great place to shop in person.

kristine297
2/19/18

I repeatedly buy camera-gear and electronics at B&H, both at the net and in NY store.
The orders get delivered as expected and always nice packed. If an item could not be delivered I was contacted. Which was rarely.

viett4
2/19/18

best selection and prices easy to order fast and free delivery also easy to return would recommend to shop here

heathers212
2/19/18

The best! I am a professional photographer and buy everything from you. Thank you for continued, awesome service!!! <3

sandrar133
2/16/18

B&H is reliable and dependable.
Order always arrives undamaged and on time.
Over the years I have ordered at least five cameras, many lens and other accessories and have never had a problem with any of the orders.

gordonb49
2/15/18

A vast selection of goods, an amazing quantity of useful information about them, a zippy website well-organized - at least in the photo department. I have no experience with the other sections of the store. Bravo, B & H ! I am glad to be your loyal customer. -- Gordon in northern New Jersey

lindas528
2/14/18

Found two filters to compare so did a brief live chat where I got good information. Added to my cart the filter and a filter case and did a quick checkout.

francescat5
2/14/18

B&H is my GO-TO headquarters for photo, video and recording equipment. I am a professional/published editor/photographer who also does projects for my pastor's outreach ministry.

joes753
2/14/18

Been shopping for all my camera gear here, for YEARS! They are the Sun in the Sky, the epitome of fine customer service and reliability in a camera dealer !

robm139
2/13/18

I learned about B&H from family about 5 years ago and have been buying from them ever since. They've never let me down, pack every shipment very well and their customer service team is great to deal with.

johnf404
2/13/18

The easiest place to order your gear. Quick shipping and no tax. I nor anyone else that I know of have had issues with orders from B&H. Did I mention no tax?

mikel402
2/13/18

Where else can one go and get 99% of the photography and computer needs at fair prices and have them delivered in 2 days free. all I can say is thank you

chadd41
2/13/18

Like I said in the subject heading, I am somewhat "new" to these guy as I didn't really get so active in my purchasing until recently. However since last fall, I have ordered a fairly intense amount of equipment and its been pretty darn easy and with all the details clearly spelled out. I sincerely trust these guys to look out for you in the event that something doesn't go quite right as life would have it from time to time. I think that says a lot in these days I think! thanks a lot B&H! Chad

robertb571
2/13/18

Always a pleasure to use the B&H website. Excellent selection, excellent product descriptions/photos, and Excellent pricing. Free, expedited delivery on many items.

markk166
2/13/18

Staff is extremely knowledgeable very friendly and helpful. Shipping is efficient and delivered as promised. Only had one issue, where an item was packed in error at the Fulfillment Center, which was quickly resolved the next day.

gittyg
2/12/18

I live in Brooklyn, NY so most items I received free next day shipping, better than amazon prime and you don't need to be a member and pay membership fees. and their prices and selection are great!

jeffreyh95
2/12/18

I've been dealing with these guys since the 1990's. Cameras, camera supplies, lenses, filters, film, memory cards, scanners, printers, ink sets, whatever my business needs, B&H has it, no problems. Very trustworthy too.

smokeyk
2/12/18

One of the best co and web sites i used. I have gotten all my stuff here. TV, cameras, printers, scanners, and all Epson supplies. Not doing much know that i am 83. Soon you guys will be losing a good customer. you wanted 100 words so you got it...............
Smokey

royv13
2/10/18

Quick & easy to order. Always helpful when you need it. I have never had any problems when dealing with B&H.

maryb567
2/10/18

Love shopping here. Items needed have always been in stock, when other camera stores do not have the inventory.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Robert: Email me - henryp[at]bhphoto.com - and include the original B&H order number if possible. Eddy: We have a 40+ year sterling reputation. We're owned by a New Yorker, not someone in any other country. We offer free shipping on thousands of items. Arvin: We have a 30-day no-questions-asked return policy on almost everything we sell. -- Henry Posner / B&H Photo-Video

By Henry P., B&H Photo Video Representative

ANy refurbished item we sell has been refurbished by the manufacturer or official US distributor, Nikon USA or Canon USA etc. Other used items are each rated on a numeric scale and we tend to be conservative so customers are not disappointed.

By mike j., B&H Photo Video Representative

You can email henryp[at]bhphoto.com and either I will address your question or forward it to whoever here is best suited to do so.. -- Henry Posner / B&H Photo-Video

By Henry P., B&H Photo Video Representative

When you put an item into a shopping cart on the B&H site. after you provide the destination our site will calculate shipping fees for any available shipping vendors so you can decide which to use before processing your purchase. ^hp

By Henry P., B&H Photo Video Representative

Used items are listed in a separate section of our site. All of these - bhpho.to/1TQamPr - are brand new.

By Henry P., B&H Photo Video Representative

Online we're at www.bandh.com. Our store is 420 9th Ave in Manhattan.

By Henry P., B&H Photo Video Representative

Unless the US government or a manufacturer has a restriction we ship almost ecveryting we sell to Australia.

By Henry P., B&H Photo Video Representative

Order cutoff times for all domestic orders shipping via UPS, FedEx Economy, or FedEx Priority: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm ET Friday: 11:00am ET or 12:00pm DST Domestic orders shipping via USPS, FedEx Saver, or Truck (non-rush), received before 7:00am ET will be shipped same day Order cutoff times for White Glove next day delivery (domestic): Monday - Thursday: 2:30pm ET Friday: 11:00am ET or 12:00pm DST International orders received before 7:00am local New York time will be shipped same day.

By Henry P., B&H Photo Video Representative

Questions? Get answers from the B&H Photo Video staff and other customers.

13 Photos for B&H Photo Video