Review of B&H Photo Video

2017 Customer choice award

1,973 reviews with 5 stars

jamesp720
11/14/18

Have been buying photo equipment from B&H for years. Quick turnaround, best selection, quality service.

barneyw11
11/14/18

These folks are the best. I buy 95% or more of all my gear from them. Their selection is massive and the prices are always competitive. They are always handy to answer any of my questions too. If I have a return - it's super easy to take of...Love these folks!

Thank you!

Barney Wood

seanw140
11/12/18

Absolutely love this company and we always order from here when I can - incredible service and they are great folks to work.

ruplanaikg
11/10/18

I have bought many things from B&H Photo and it has always been a very good experience. The one time the item was damaged, it was replaced promptly without any hassle. Their website is excellent and easy to find what I am looking for. They have enormous selections and their prices are very competitive. Even when I shop around the Internet, I end up ordering here since I have found them reliable, have good prices and the service is great.

mitchelle16
11/10/18

I have always had a good experience shopping and buying from B&H. As a photographer I rely on them to have what I need, when I need it and at a reasonable price. They have never disappointed me.

nicholasd79
11/10/18

I always look to B&H for the best prices when I'm doing comparison shopping online. No complaints here they always take care of me

tomr311
11/10/18

B & H has always been a vendor that I can count on for selection and optimum high end products. They stand by there sales and work with you if and when issues occur.
They are a company that has integrity.

I will always consider them when I am about to purchase a high end computer part or high end SLR camera.

amberj92
11/9/18

I have been purchasing from B&H for years and have always had a great experience! Prices are comparable and even sometimes cheaper than Amazon. Customer service is great and shipping is quick!

kevinb626
11/8/18

B & H looks out for the part time professionals just as thorough as the full time professional. I enjoy doing business with them.

martinr137
11/8/18

Always an easy experience with B&H. Never have I had a problem and they always know what they are talking about.

alanh208
11/7/18

Always ships on time and has the best prices ANYWHERE! Always ships on time and has the best prices ANYWHERE!

jimc462
11/7/18

You always get what you are expecting. There may be cheaper but BH saves me time and I know I'm getting a fair price with excellent service.

jianlil1
11/6/18

Extremely quick and thoughtful experiences from technical to customer support in answering my questions.

pattyk34
11/6/18

Yes B& H Photo Video was a buck cheaper and Free Shipping!!! Easy shopping cart - what is there not to love!!!

lonib3
11/3/18

B&H has the best deals on tough cable and other network related items. I wish shipping was a tiny bit quicker, but I can always count on them to have what I need and that it will be high quality and as advertised!

Tip for consumers: Plan ahead, prices are hard to beat and the quality is tops, but the shipping takes time. Takes about a week to get a couple of boxes of tough cable delivered.

davidm1669
11/2/18

Very highly recommended! I have traded with B&H for over 15 years and always can find the items I need in stock and at a great price. Staff are always willing to share expert knowledge!

julianj31
11/2/18

Talked with Jay Jay, have been a customer since 1980, originally bought 4 Canon F-1s. Still have them in storage.

rmc2
11/2/18

My experiences shopping both in the NYC store and on-line have been nothing but terrific..that's why continue to purchase items from B&H!

davidh1261
11/1/18

Always best selection, best price and easy to find what I need. I always look hear first and rarely need to look anywhere else.

chrism830
11/1/18

B&H Photo is the only place that will send their customer gifts to thank you for your purchases. Their customer service has been excellent, and their shipping is quick.

frederickb79
10/31/18

I have been a customer for years. BH the best. For many years I purchased photography equipment. Nikon, Canon . Audio equipment. I have been to the store and it is one amazing store. Great place, Great people.

ricardos87
10/30/18

I always find my electronic devices here, whit a great prices and fast delivery including the back office live chat,

johnm2508
10/30/18

I have found that B&H have helped me in so many ways as being a beginner in taking photo of nature and in keeping me happy with new things for my 6 cameras. Thank you in the education.

gildag4
10/30/18

This is the best website. Sooo easy to nagivate. Love the prices, availability of items pertinent suggestions, speedy checkout and delivery. Only wish there was a brick and mortar store in Los Angeles so i can scratch and sniff. Next time

scottd257
10/30/18

I always order my products from B&H Photo. They have the best selection of product and accessories for which you can build your electronic needs.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Robert: Email me - henryp[at]bhphoto.com - and include the original B&H order number if possible. Eddy: We have a 40+ year sterling reputation. We're owned by a New Yorker, not someone in any other country. We offer free shipping on thousands of items. Arvin: We have a 30-day no-questions-asked return policy on almost everything we sell. -- Henry Posner / B&H Photo-Video

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

ANy refurbished item we sell has been refurbished by the manufacturer or official US distributor, Nikon USA or Canon USA etc. Other used items are each rated on a numeric scale and we tend to be conservative so customers are not disappointed.

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/888625-REG/ Yes, we do. -- Henry Posner / B&H Photo-Video

By mike j.

You can email henryp[at]bhphoto.com and either I will address your question or forward it to whoever here is best suited to do so.. -- Henry Posner / B&H Photo-Video

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

When you put an item into a shopping cart on the B&H site. after you provide the destination our site will calculate shipping fees for any available shipping vendors so you can decide which to use before processing your purchase. ^hp

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

Used items are listed in a separate section of our site. All of these - bhpho.to/1TQamPr - are brand new.

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

Online we're at www.bandh.com. Our store is 420 9th Ave in Manhattan.

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

Unless the US government or a manufacturer has a restriction we ship almost ecveryting we sell to Australia.

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

Order cutoff times for all domestic orders shipping via UPS, FedEx Economy, or FedEx Priority: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm ET Friday: 11:00am ET or 12:00pm DST Domestic orders shipping via USPS, FedEx Saver, or Truck (non-rush), received before 7:00am ET will be shipped same day Order cutoff times for White Glove next day delivery (domestic): Monday - Thursday: 2:30pm ET Friday: 11:00am ET or 12:00pm DST International orders received before 7:00am local New York time will be shipped same day.

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative
Questions? Get answers from the B&H Photo Video staff and other customers.

B&H Photo Video?