Review of B&H Photo Video

2017 Customer choice award

161 reviews with 4 stars

jackv35
9/12/18

Great Prices, Good Variety of Product Choices, Easy Website Navigation, Fast & Easy Check Out! Will come back again!

andyw131
9/2/18

For camera and electronics B&H is one of my go to places. The only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is I placed the purchased item in my cart last week, got distracted for a couple hours and went back and it was $20 more. Today it is $3 less than it was last week. I realize prices are volatile but that is a bit much. I already bought one somewhere else and when I was looking for where to buy another an ad popped up showing B&H had it cheap again!

carolinem110
8/20/18

Over the past few years I have ordered from them several times. I've also had to return something, and exchange something. Have had no problems for them at all. I'd use them again.

sergioc51
7/26/18

Siempre que puedo compro y comparo precios, es el referente de precios a nivel mundial para equipo fotográfico.

jays345
7/22/18

I liked the online help with Alex to learn which product fits my needs and camera. My only complaint is a B&W filter that is defective factory blem from a previous order and I'm stuck with it. It has compression lines in it like crushed ice. Also several other filters I ordered came in open packages and one was obviously used.

merlel10
7/21/18

Very competitive prices, good range of products, good descriptions. Pretty good check out alternatives. A good experience over all.

johnc1678
7/11/18

You people take good care of me. Some day you'll want one of my pictures on your website. Since I have to enter at least 100 characters I say, check me out at the Chico Creek Nature Center; Chico, CA 95928!!

garyb446
7/1/18

I found the product I needed easily on their website; I compared prices across the internet and found their price was very competitive; quick shipping, and great support responses.

davids1696
David S.
6/25/18

After 20 something transactions, I find B&H to have:
Simple website navigation through massive inventory. Fast uploads ... no diddling around.
Quick and knowledgable text & phone response for specific questions.
Ultra fast shipment.
Wide and deep product inventory.

Nobody does it better.

luizp6
6/23/18

I'm from Brazil but everytime I get to buy online, it's always hassle free !!!
The store itself in NYC is paradise

tims391
6/20/18

While no tax is great and free shipping, their inventory has something to be desired. I want to know something is going to be back ordered before I order it, you don't get that level of indifference from amazon and new egg.

alecp24
6/20/18

New shipping policies have slowed deliveries from next day (to Boston) to 2 days. I used to swear by B&H - now I just sort of like them. Adorama has suddenly become a competitior for my business.

ao36
6/13/18

Apprecate the detailed specs provided by B&H, reviews and the range of high quality products. Easy to use site

topeo1
6/12/18

i always never get my order on time, that all, its FedEx and my neighborhoods fault. i love the website, it is very straight forward

deanv16
6/5/18

Great equipment selection at very reasonable prices. Especially used Fujifilm cameras.I have bought here before for this reason and will continue using B&H as the first place I look for photo equipment.

russellb124
5/26/18

I been using B&H for a year, decent prices their site is informative and when you call they give straight forward and honest advice.

richardr372
5/11/18

It is easy to find a major product, however accessories are difficult. I went to select a Nikon Coolpix P900 and found it and a great selection of accessories. However, when I came back four days later, I could find the camera easily, but only a smaller limited list of accessories. If a person finds just the right accessory, WRITE DOWN ALL IDENTIFYING INFORMATION -- you may not be able to find it later.

edj41
5/4/18

B&H is very good, because in addition to its Stellar web access, B&H
educates the customer. Reviews from other sources are good, but B&H informs
at a highly refined and thus motivating level of detail. (I never give an A+ thus
the four stars) The company really is excellent.

paulad65
5/1/18

BH has everything that you need for your photo business, everything with high quality.I have purchased so many equipments, betweens cameras, studio lighting and photo paper, Everything was shipped nicely done and arrived in the right time.

normanr27
5/1/18

As a professional photographer for over 60 years. I have seen most of the New York City camera stores come and go. B&H is still around because of their knowledgeable staff and competitive prices.

flavior8
4/25/18

well... i made many shopping in B&H ... so many products. its a forth time i buy here. i waiting for discount on purchases

carollm1
4/15/18

Finding what I wanted to order was easy. My go to online dealer for photographic equipment. Try them, you won't be sorry.

myot5
4/11/18

Good service in purchase & delivery.
Many available goods.
I have done so many orders from B&H, till date i don't have problem

robertm637
4/11/18

great format and love the free shipping. Been doing business many thousands of dollars ago. keep up the good work

samb268
3/19/18

Good prices, huge stock, some items cheaper than any body else. Customer support is the best! Recommended.

Robert: Email me - henryp[at]bhphoto.com - and include the original B&H order number if possible. Eddy: We have a 40+ year sterling reputation. We're owned by a New Yorker, not someone in any other country. We offer free shipping on thousands of items. Arvin: We have a 30-day no-questions-asked return policy on almost everything we sell. -- Henry Posner / B&H Photo-Video

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

ANy refurbished item we sell has been refurbished by the manufacturer or official US distributor, Nikon USA or Canon USA etc. Other used items are each rated on a numeric scale and we tend to be conservative so customers are not disappointed.

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/888625-REG/ Yes, we do. -- Henry Posner / B&H Photo-Video

By mike j.

You can email henryp[at]bhphoto.com and either I will address your question or forward it to whoever here is best suited to do so.. -- Henry Posner / B&H Photo-Video

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

When you put an item into a shopping cart on the B&H site. after you provide the destination our site will calculate shipping fees for any available shipping vendors so you can decide which to use before processing your purchase. ^hp

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

Used items are listed in a separate section of our site. All of these - bhpho.to/1TQamPr - are brand new.

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

Online we're at www.bandh.com. Our store is 420 9th Ave in Manhattan.

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

Unless the US government or a manufacturer has a restriction we ship almost ecveryting we sell to Australia.

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

Order cutoff times for all domestic orders shipping via UPS, FedEx Economy, or FedEx Priority: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm ET Friday: 11:00am ET or 12:00pm DST Domestic orders shipping via USPS, FedEx Saver, or Truck (non-rush), received before 7:00am ET will be shipped same day Order cutoff times for White Glove next day delivery (domestic): Monday - Thursday: 2:30pm ET Friday: 11:00am ET or 12:00pm DST International orders received before 7:00am local New York time will be shipped same day.

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative
Questions? Get answers from the B&H Photo Video staff and other customers.

B&H Photo Video?