Review of B&H Photo Video

2017 Customer choice award

110 reviews with 4 stars

larsw12
12/14/17

I ordered a mac desktop for my daughters Christmas GIFT. She has been begging for almost a year. Cant wait to see her very happy on Christmas. I only hear good things about B&H. Could have ordered from other company but Chose B&H.

robertom54
12/14/17

Very good. It was my first time buying at B&H and the process was very easy. Now I´m
writing only because you want a minimum 100-touches review and maybe now I´v just got it... Thank you.

harveyw21
12/13/17

I got a surprise holiday gift. I forgot about my reward from a past purchase but then
B & H emailed me a reminder and I wound up buying something for $7.99 w/zero cost to me, including free shipping. Don't believe that you can get something for $7.99 out the door from these guys? Guess again. But if you spend longer than 90 seconds on the web site be prepared to invest a bit more.

howardp44
12/12/17

Reliable and helpful.
My only complaint is B&H's delivery service in my area (Palm Beach County, Florida) which is UPS.
UPS always gives the day of delivery, but always between the hours of 7:00 am and 8:00 pm. Not great if I have to sign for delivery. Contacting UPS doesn't help. I never know in advance from B&H if I have to sign for delivery.

stephanieg102
12/7/17

Prices are good and they had the item I was looking for. Cannot wait until the product arrives. May daughter is going to be very happy.

williame63
12/5/17

They've always had what I needed and generally been trouble free. About a decade ago I had an identity theft issue that tacked back to B&H and Brooklyn but could have happened with any merchant, really. Have bought multiple times from them since w/o problem.

johnr570
12/4/17

Probably a bit premature as I have not received my goods yet, but what a nice website and transparent process, with loads of info on all types of products. I will definitely shop here again.

carolg136
12/4/17

Very good place to deal with I have always had excellent service, fast shipping, fair prices and quality products.

mitcha13
11/30/17

Very user friendly web site, and great prices!! and selection, they have snatched a customer away from ebay :), thanks B and H

franku15
11/28/17

I think that's what we all aim for, as a customer, easy access/navigation. I believe I got that, shopping with B&H. Also, when placing an order, my address was incorrect but B&H customer service responded fairly quick when I reached out, to get it fixed.

-Satisfied Customer.

davidd401
11/27/17

Leading the pack with online service. To get a Fifth star outta me things would just need to be shipped a little faster. Two days during the week to get to ship seem slow in this day and age.

michaelc547
11/27/17

Great service but disappointed that they would not price match the LG 65" L7P that I wanted to include with order so I had to purchase that from another company

hoh7
11/27/17

Like the store plan to visit it next time I'm in NYC, order most of my photo gear with some other from adorama.

davids893
11/27/17

Always have competitive prices with extra value items included on many items. Often beats Amazon pricing!

richardf115
11/27/17

it was easy to find the item and to check out and the price was good in compared of the other stores I looked at have a great holladey

aarons138
11/27/17

Was waiting for Cyber Monday sale but sadly none of my items were affected. The purchase process seemed much more user friendly and safer with redundancies to assure your selection is indeed what all you want. Will definitely come back if I need more stuff! -Tuff.Puffin in Canada

krupas2
11/23/17

Cell phones prices are less compared to other websites. so its a nice competition to amazon ...Good job guys

richardm314
11/22/17

lowest price on my velbon tripod part, I would have given you 5 stars but your review required me to add at least 100 characters

royp47
11/8/17

I have been using B&H for many years, spent over $20,000 with them and have never had a problem or been disatisfied

donnaw146
11/7/17

Easy to understand, just learning, Will see how well the order goes and if it's successful in reaching me in the time allotted.. This is a gift for my son so will see how well he likes it and if all is well, would probably order from G&H again.

ajc7
11/7/17

B & H has a Web site that is easily navigated, products presented clearly and priced competitively. I'll be back.

rebeccah127
11/5/17

easy site to use, prices are very competitive. Will definitely use again. Straight forward, and good products

rolandg17
10/31/17

B&H is my go-to place for everything electronic/optical. I sometimes just wish the selection was even better than it is.

kennethb107
10/30/17

The website was easy to search for products and place an order I order a good set of binoculars so I could the night sky with good clarity and basic view.

berniep11
10/26/17

Good prices ... and fast service My first time ordering and haven't received products yet ,but hopefully I won't be disappointed

Robert: Email me - henryp[at]bhphoto.com - and include the original B&H order number if possible. Eddy: We have a 40+ year sterling reputation. We're owned by a New Yorker, not someone in any other country. We offer free shipping on thousands of items. Arvin: We have a 30-day no-questions-asked return policy on almost everything we sell. -- Henry Posner / B&H Photo-Video

By Henry P. [B&H Photo Video Rep]

ANy refurbished item we sell has been refurbished by the manufacturer or official US distributor, Nikon USA or Canon USA etc. Other used items are each rated on a numeric scale and we tend to be conservative so customers are not disappointed.

By mike j.

You can email henryp[at]bhphoto.com and either I will address your question or forward it to whoever here is best suited to do so.. -- Henry Posner / B&H Photo-Video

By Henry P. [B&H Photo Video Rep]

When you put an item into a shopping cart on the B&H site. after you provide the destination our site will calculate shipping fees for any available shipping vendors so you can decide which to use before processing your purchase. ^hp

By Henry P. [B&H Photo Video Rep]

Used items are listed in a separate section of our site. All of these - bhpho.to/1TQamPr - are brand new.

By Henry P. [B&H Photo Video Rep]

Online we're at www.bandh.com. Our store is 420 9th Ave in Manhattan.

By Henry P. [B&H Photo Video Rep]

Unless the US government or a manufacturer has a restriction we ship almost ecveryting we sell to Australia.

By Henry P. [B&H Photo Video Rep]

Order cutoff times for all domestic orders shipping via UPS, FedEx Economy, or FedEx Priority: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm ET Friday: 11:00am ET or 12:00pm DST Domestic orders shipping via USPS, FedEx Saver, or Truck (non-rush), received before 7:00am ET will be shipped same day Order cutoff times for White Glove next day delivery (domestic): Monday - Thursday: 2:30pm ET Friday: 11:00am ET or 12:00pm DST International orders received before 7:00am local New York time will be shipped same day.

By Henry P. [B&H Photo Video Rep]
Questions? Get answers from the B&H Photo Video staff and other customers.

13 Photos for B&H Photo Video