Review of Bhmgolf

Tel: +1-630-559-0292
customerservice@bhmgolf.com

mem16
6/30/13

DON'T ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. IT IS WORTH SPENDING A LITTLE MORE FOR CUSTOMER SUPPORT. I WAS CHARGED TWICE FOR THE SAME PAIR OF SHOES AND THEY ARE DISPUTING WITH MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY AS THEY DON'T HAVE PROOF I NEVER RECEIVED THEM. IF THEY WERE SPECIAL ORDERS, WOULDN'T THEY KNOW WHAT THEY ORDERED? TOTALLY NOT WORTH THE TIME AND ENERGY FOR LACK OF KEEPING A CUSTOMER HAPPY!

baskarm
12/22/11

Pls stay away from this website. I have ordered in Nov, 2011 and have not heard back from them till now in Dec 2011. They claim that they have the best customer experience but a just a bunch a BS. Not sure what BBB is doing keeping these websites alive. Pls stay away from this one.

charlesh6
4/25/11

I would never order from these guys again. I am on hold as I write this review. This is my Third phone call to them. I ordered the golf umbrella holder two months ago. Last month I realized it had not arrived so I called. The sales representative who answered the phone was rude and finally gave me an e-mail address. What an e-mail address.

Just off the phone with them. They said to e-mail again with the words urgent. The customer service representative said there was no one available to answer my call. I think someone is running this business out of their car. He could not even cancel my order.

Stay away from BHM golf!!!!!!!! www.bhmgolf.com STAY AWAY

scottb2
7/20/10

It ' my experience that he operates his business in a way that he makes a profit even if he doesn't sell you anything. I canceled and order I had made online. Then a couple weeks late I purchased a set of golf clubs for an ebay customer. Two days later I received a noticed that he had shipped the previous order that I canceled and shipped to me. I called the owner and told him i was refusing the shipment and I had UPS send it back. I requested a refund on my credit card and I received $150of a $200 dollar golf cart. That was back in May 2010 and he still has not refunded after several email and calls the other $50

Questions? Get answers from the Bhmgolf staff and other customers.

Bhmgolf?