Review of BH Cosmetics

wholesale@bhcosmetics.com

93 reviews with 1 star

courtneyr78
5/21/19

I have ordered a lot of products from BH Cosmetics and have not had any bad experiences until recently. Since I have ordered from them in the past I know how long it takes to ship to my location. When a week went by without a tracking number I just decided to request a refund. I sent an email and received a generic response. I called, and was told they were on lunch and I would get a call within half an hour. I decided to elevate my concerns to paypal and once I did that I finally received a callback. I was told FedEx misplaced it but was going to ship it and that I should receive it the following week. I told them I was no longer interested in the product and just wanted a refund to which they replied I would have to receive and send back the order. First of all the order was never processed through FedEx, that was just something I was told so they could keep my money. Secondly they handled that horribly, if they would have admitted they messed instead of lying to cover up their negligence then it might not have been such an issue. After I told her they were responsible for getting their items and refunding my money as quickly as possible, she said she was going to callback (never got a callback). Once I saw they were going to try to keep my money and still send the items regardless of the email traffic and phone calls I had to call my bank to dispute the payment. Products are great, service is horrible. I honestly wish I did not have this experience because I love their makeup but I refuse to support a business who does not value the customer or own up to their mistakes.

fallond3
5/11/19

So I had ordered for the first time from BH Cosmetics and was initially really excited. I always snag something of theirs from ulta when I go there. So anyway, I waited forever just to get a shipping notification and it literally came on the day I received the package. I open it up all excited only to find my Santa Fe palette was not in the box. WTF! and what's even worse is that I didn't even receive any indication that it was being sent separately as I checked my shipping notification and it had everything I ordered in the drop down list. I don't even think that have a phone number to call, so what I'm supposed to sit here waiting on an email response, really?? After I already waited like two weeks to get this. Basically i will not bother with their site ever again, if you can't box and order right and leave items out that people paid for I suggest you hire better employees who pay more attention.

alexisd65
4/26/19

I ordered four items 4/25/19 and I realized today I got my postal code wrong. I emailed asking if I could get a refund and reorder with the right zip code. I received a email from customer service that they WILL NOT give me a refund because they are incapable of processing refunds right now even though the order hasn't shipped or a shipping label even made. And a snippy note at the bottom about double checking info. My phone has auto correct. Does anyone know if this means my package will never come at all? I have never in my life had this happen with a company! I'm so bummed I just want my money back. I don't have money to waste on items I'll never use.

barbarat224
2/1/19

I ordered the Sylvia Gani palette the day it came out. It was a Christmas present for my daughter. It is Feb 1. They couldn't tell me what happened and has to do a reorder. Absolutely ridiculous! I was promised 2 day shipping. Let's see if I get it next week.

jennah56
1/8/19

Do yourself a favor and depending where you live, you are WAY better off walking into your local beauty store for the things you need. When checking out, I saw that there was an option to pay for "2 day", now normally, when you order from any other website, if you pay for "2 day" that means that it will be at your house within 2 days. I have ordered from BH Cosmetics before and I am already familiar with their products and they aren't ANYTHING DIFFERENT from your fav beauty shop. Upon emailing BH's customer service, I explained to them why I was upset with my package still being processed even though I paid extra to have it shipped early. I was told that that is normal and I'm sorry but it really isn't because I have never had this issue with any other business, nor would I ever bother paying extra for something to get to my house earlier when it isn't going to be here earlier lol I could understand if their products are out of this world, and I can also understand if it even said something in fine print, but no I will not be a customer any longer.

paular109
1/4/19

I ordered makeup brushes several weeks ago. Money was taken immediately and I was sent a shipping confirmation. The tracking number pulled up no information. I emailed after a couple of weeks passed and I was given a second tracking number that pulled up no information. Now they won't reply to my emails and they don't answer the phone when I try to call. Do not order from this company.

lissetter5
1/4/19

I made two purchases with BH Cosmetics and it was the worst experience of my life. with the first order, they returned the package to their facilities without notifying me that my address was incomplete (when it is not)
And with the second order, they say that my package arrived and it is not, my package is lost.

meganr117
1/3/19

I ordered from bh cosmetics for the first time.
When I ordered it showed if I spent a certian amount I would get this small brush set for free it showed up in my cart but I ended up going back to get another palette and the brush set was gone then it was showing now a free palette and brush set so I went on with my order and just assumed bc i spent more i got a different deal. My stuff did not come in before Christmas and my order was meant to be mostly gifts for others. When it did get here 2 out of 3 palettes were broken and I never received the free palette and brush set that was showing up in my cart. Which i would've ordered 2 if it didn't already show up because my daughter wanted one as well. I called in and emailed for days over and over again about the missing items. They finally told me it was just how their system was to break down my order bc normally the palettes don't come with a brush set, I get that but my other palette and brush set that came togather was not broken down the same way that's why I assumed it was free and it was before Christmas time so they had allot of deals. Costumer service was a pain to deal with. I kept saying i wanted my palettes replaced but just asked for my money back to get the issue over with. I feel like I wasted money on this order bc the only palette that wasn't broken was small and the shadow is poor quality. I am now just stuck with the crappy stuff. I Will not order from this company again. my email was also blocked and I could no longer email them anymore. I also ordered bh cosmetics items from Kohls and target and took back everything I ordered or got from the store. I own brush sets and another palette already that I got from target and Kohls in the past but I def will spend my money somewhere else now.

krismarr
1/2/19

I ordered a couple of things from BH cosmetics for Christmas presents which was placed at the beginning of the month and a week before Christmas I emailed them to see where my order was because I had not recieved anything. I tracked it and it kept saying it was at the where house still. They said it had been delivered and I told them I had not recieved anything and I had purchased other online gifts and had no problem with the other companies. They never replied!!!!! I got a small package with only one of the things I had ordered... ridiculous. I will never order from BH cosmetics again! Waste of my time and money!

leahh62
12/29/18

This is my 2nd order from BH. I must be a glutton for punishment. I thought the slow shipping on my first order was a fluke and gave them a second chance. Well, never again!

I placed the order on 12/22/18, and paid for shipping (same day I placed an order from a competitor with free shipping). I received an update email from BH on the 26th saying my package has shipped. I check the tracking on USPS today and it still says only the label had been printed, and it hasn't arrived at USPS yet. They are lying about shipping! According to an email answer I got from customer service today, my package was shipped today "Please allow the full 2-8 business days for your package to be delivered"! So why did the system say it had shipped 3 days ago and still says it's in transit?! USPS still says only the label was printed and the package hasn't been shipped yet...I received the competitor's delivery yesterday.

I don't believe I fell for this again. Probably won't get here until after New Year's. This is a very irresponsible company who couldn't care less about it's customers. Shipping that takes this long should be free. I'm through. They've lost my business.

That attached photo shows the product I received.

Tip for consumers: Don't buy from this business! It takes way too long to receive your order. It's not worth the wait.

gatora
12/28/18

I try to be understanding of businesses I order through around the holidays, I understand things take longer.. But the communication with BHCosmetics has been horrible, the tracking numbers they give me don't work, I can't get any kind of update from the Support team. I order 4 items on Dec. 2nd, 2018 and I still am without items and without any knowledge as to what stage they're at in the process on Dec. 28th.

karleighb
12/28/18

I placed my order on 12/8/2018. Here we are 12/28/2018 and STILL NO ORDER!!!!! I have called soooo many times and have waited for 25min+ and no one answers then it will ring like it's going to connect to somebody and it just goes quiet. I called fedex and usps they stated that they had an insufficient address so the package was sent back to bhcosmetics, the package was sent back to them on 12/15/2018, I received a Vague email back stating that they have confirmed that the package was being sent back to them and they will contact me once it does. Well since then I have sent countless emails with no response back, I have asked them to send my items or give me a refund and they do not respond. I will NEVER order from this company again they absolutely SUCK!!!!!!

jenh94
12/27/18

I placed an order on 11/26. I received that order on 12/8 and noticed an item missing. They responded via email after I sent in all the required picture proof, saying they will ship it out in 3-4 days. 14 days later and still nothing and they won't respond to emails anymore. Calling customer service is pointless. I've tried several times and waited over 30 min on hold for nothing. When you pay for an item, you expect to get it. This is absolutely ridiculous. I will NEVER order from them again and am ready to take this to the next level. Something needs to happen bc they obviously don't care!

clarac53
12/26/18

After 1 month, my package finally reaches my country and went for delivery. To my horror I received an email saying item could not be delivered as my address was incorrect and my package was forwarded/redirected. Called my local post office and they said that there was no unit number and my package was sent back WTF?!?!?! I panicked and check back my order on BH website and my address was complete with no errors or typo. I always check my address and information many times before ordering as I've done a lot of online shopping. BH COSMETICS FOR GOD'S SAKE. HOW CAN U BE SO EFF UP.... So it's going to go back to US for another 1 month. And god knows whether or not I'm going to get my package...... in like frickin 3 months. It's my first purchase, spent like 80USD, $110 in my country. And that is frickin a lot to me. UGH I HATE THEM SOOOOOOOOO MUCH.

cassandraw39
12/20/18

I ordered my items on December 3 3018 a with a website promise to be delivered before Christmas but I still don't have tracking info. The website is still saying it hasn't left Carrier. This is very upsetting and they don't have to worry about my business ever again!

jenniferh737
12/19/18

My daughter is a college student who works hard for the little money she has. She ordered something for her best friend (more like sisters) and didnt get it. She contacted customer service several times who treated her like she was lying when they finally replied. Then she emailed more and more to try to get a response out of them. She did everything they asked her to do in previous emails to prove she didnt get the item. Now a week later and almost Christmas she gets an email asking her for the same proof she had already sent them, twice. So she called them. They are out of stock and offered her a refund. Now she doesnt know what to get her for Christmas and doesn't have time to order anything else being that its the 19th of dec. Just absolutely ridiculous and horrible customer service. My daughter is in tears. This makes me want to never order from them again.

garretts41
12/19/18

I ordered 4 items for my daughter 24 days before Christmas, it took 2 and a half weeks to arrive and I'm missing 1 of the items. I've been trying to get a hold of customer service by email and phone for more than 24 hours now and I can't get anyone to respond. Looks like I wont get my full order by Christmas.

martineb11
12/18/18

I placed my order 11/24 and it is 12/18 and still no package and based on the "tracking number" it has not left the warehouse but my money sure did leave my account in a hurry! I ordered 5 items and have yet to see one. Customer service hasn't responded to my message I sent a week ago. Purchase at your own risk.

marilynq5
12/18/18

Dec 9, 2018 I place my order. Dec 12, 2018 received a text message that my order was shipped via USPS. Tracking number still not in USPS system. Today Dec 18, 2018, still waiting for info and my order. They were quickly in one thing, inmediately after purchase, the amount was deducted from my account. Email then 2 days ago and nothing. Hope I receive it before Christmas!

kaylaa38
12/16/18

My best friend ordered some products from Bh cosmetics. Did not receive her entire order & even after she emailed them several times they ignored her emails. BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE.

qwertya1
12/13/18

Ordered three weeks ago and still no usable tracking number. Customer service won't let me cancel order. Said they ship "very quickly". The tracking number provided will not work on any shipping site I can find. Emailed back and forth a couple of times with a very passive-aggressive rep. Then their replies just stopped. Thank God I used Paypal. Trying to get a refund that way...

reneec174
12/13/18

I placed my order on 12/2/2018, it has still not shipped. I had hoped to have it by Christmas, but that is not going to happen. Customer service is terrible. I will never order from this company again!!

ravynw
12/11/18

I ordered an item almost a month ago and it took a month to send it to me... im so frustrated. I promise I won't order from them again

kimr267
12/11/18

I ordered on a Thursday and I am supposed to receive it today (Tuesday). I paid for 2-day shipping and customer service would not refund me the difference. So dont order express shipping! Secondly, the website/tracking/SMS updates are non-existent. They do not give you updates or tracking on the order. Even after checking today, it still only said ordered; no processing, no sent out for shipment. Third, I emailed customer service and I received no response back which led me to call them. I called at 7am on the dot and waited TWELVE minutes before anyone ever came on. She had to keep putting me on hold to check with different people for my tracking question and refund question. I've ordered from bh before and never had issues until now. I even posted on my social medi about a great sale they were having. After this instance, I probably wont be ordering from them again.

deeb127
11/27/18

I ordered from this company 2 weeks ago and immediately after placing the order realized that it would not ship to my location before I left the country. There was no other option for 1 day shipping on the website. Therefore I contacted the company to be told that the shopping address could be changed after the items were processed. after receiving the email that they were processed I contacted the company again only to be told that that information was incorrect and I would have to have the package returned for payment to be credited. Needless to say the hotel still accepted the package with no other way of having it shipped to me. Thanks BH... you rock- NOT. Never ordering AGAIN.

Hey, I'm in Edmonton. I ordered from them a couple weeks ago expecting it to take 2-3 weeks. It showed up at my door in 2 days exactly, which was shocking. I was actually surprised to see all the negative reviews about shipping considering what it's like buying online in Canada.. that was my only time ordering from them though, so maybe it's hit or miss?

By Brianne P.

I don't see how they didn't ask for an address. It is crucial to shipping, and one step before paying for it. I your order confirmation it must say the shipping and billing address, the item you picked and the price with it. Maybe you should contact costumer service. Best of luck with your order!

By Mavis C.

Questions? Get answers from the BH Cosmetics staff and other customers.

BH Cosmetics?